New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

willnotwill said:
Looking at the Amazon listing it appears the boy's XL only comes in one of two "brief' designs (either stripes or some dotted waves). No comic strip characters. The girls XL comes in flowers or pastel swoops. The GN websites pretty much says the Disney characters only in the XS, S, and M sizes.

Ugh I was afraid of this... have seriously been enamored with the space/planet designs of the most recent boys L/XL... I'm super happy that the fit and performance will be better but I feel so little in my space pull ups! 😭

Might stock up on the L/XL while I can. At LEAST another 34ct box, just for old time's sake.

Reactions: Lewis Badger and 12srepaid
BigKid25 said:
Ugh I was afraid of this... have seriously been enamored with the space/planet designs of the most recent boys L/XL... I'm super happy that the fit and performance will be better but I feel so little in my space pull ups! 😭

Might stock up on the L/XL while I can. At LEAST another 34ct box, just for old time's sake.
Did you try on the new L yet? There's a possibility that they'll still work.
I know that I can wear either the L or XL.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs and BigKid25
For those that missed it. Photos and measurements have been done from the samples:

Reactions: Lewis Badger
Looks like amazon is sold out of the XL already as it is currently listed as "unavailable". Hope that sends a message to goodnites about the high demand for these. Maybe they will even consider an XXL, but that doesn't seem likely.

Reactions: TigerDL
BigKid25 said:

It’s not the same but target has a pretty cute space design for their youth sleep underwear

Reactions: BigKid25
XL samples available in the UK, not cheap but someone is selling these from the uk on ebay :)

I just picked mine up from Walgreens they didn't have any other regular packs left and if I remember correctly there was a $4 coupon 2 for 20 on the individual packs I bought a case knowing that it was more expensive but that's okay
The girl asked why they had disappeared so fast there was nothing of the good night's left except the extra smalls.and I told her number one there's a $4 coupon right now if you have an influencer account they give you another $2 coupon so that's a total of $6 off. Needless to say whatever I'm just happy to see them on store shelves that's all that matters so whatever this should last me about a month
I could not be happier right now I've got good nights in my possession that are specifically made for my weight range I'm blown away.

Well, going back to a discussion for earlier; could ABDLs be responsible for stocks running out like this?

Riddy said:
Well, going back to a discussion for earlier; could ABDLs be responsible for stocks running out like this?
Or could general demand for a neglected sector be the cause?

There aren’t really good options out there for teens anyway. This is one of the first product to bridge the gap for teens between kid pull-ups and adult diapers.

Regardless of what it is, it isn’t the job of a niece market group (ABDL’s) to do the job of suppliers.

We’re not that big anyway.

Also, there is always a spike in demand when a new product is out there. It takes time for suppliers to dial in product to meet demand.

TLDR: no, it’s not ABDL’s fault Amazon is out...it’s KC

Last edited:
Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127, TigerDL, FudgedInLuvs and 2 others
Another data point - found a 9 pack of XL in the Denver area at Walgreens. $8.50 after a $2 coupon. So they're out there!

Riddy said:
There's been a huge demand among parents, especially in the autism and special needs communities for products of this size. I'd say we might be 20 percent of it...

Reactions: TigerDL, grst and nezquic66
CYBERWOLF said:
...There aren’t really good options out there for teens anyway. This is one of the first product to bridge the gap for teens between kid pull-ups and adult diapers....

ABDL aside, I feel bad for teens who are struggling with nighttime bed wetting and have run out of fun options (Goodnites); and are forced to buy and use boring medical adult diapers.

OTHER THAN NORTHSHORE WHO IS DOING A GREAT JOB AT LISTENING AND RELEASING NEW AND FUN PRODUCTS!

Given the choice I'm willing to bet that an overwhelming percentage of teens and young adults would choose abstract printed diapers and packaging Vs. embarrassing Depends or store brand diapers.

Bottom line is that Ninjams are f'ing awesome and Attends SUCK :p

Like seriously... big brands tell parents to buy adult diapers for thier kids; diapers which are usually marketed and packaged for people aged 35+

asdsa.png

Last edited:
neophyte said:
ABDL aside, I feel bad for teens who are struggling with nighttime bed wetting and have run out of fun options (Goodnites); and are forced to buy and use boring medical adult diapers.

OTHER THAN NORTHSHORE WHO IS DOING A GREAT JOB AT LISTENING AND RELEASING NEW AND FUN PRODUCTS!

Given the choice I'm willing to bet that an overwhelming percentage of teens and young adults would choose abstract printed diapers and packaging Vs. embarrassing Depends or store brand diapers.

Bottom line is that Ninjams are f'ing awesome and Attends SUCK :p

Like seriously... big brands tell parents to buy adult diapers for thier kids; diapers which are usually marketed and packaged for people aged 35+

View attachment 51110
That “over 35 years” is referring to how long the company has been around, not the target age of the consumer.

Reactions: TigerDL, reliablealter, nezquic66 and 2 others
Took a while but I found a 9 pack at Walgreens.. no idea there were cupons. Where do you get cupons anyways lol.

Reactions: nezquic66
MickeyM said:
Took a while but I found a 9 pack at Walgreens.. no idea there were cupons. Where do you get cupons anyways lol.
The CVS app is real good, you can just add coupons to your card number there. Always some sort of diaper deal going on. Got $3 off any Huggies product the other day.

Sorry, I have to disagree. Ninjamas are NOT Awesome. They're even smaller than Underjams.
They could be awesome if they actually competed with Goodnites.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL, reliablealter and 2 others
I tried one of the new XL on. I wouldn't say its amazing. But it is slightly larger, fit is more like how they fit me 8-ish years ago. There is more side material which is most appreciated, The rise is still bad for me, I need 3 more inches for it to fit like underwear. Otherwise its not too tight. I can start using these again for a quick and easy diaper time again. If I lose some weight I can see these fitting much better. Now that we have these, time to start nagging them for XXL.

Reactions: hanzertas and RedPandaDL
Riddy said:
EDIT: btw, does anyone know what the Meijer store brand is like? I know not to expect much from store brands (at most I've found they're about Goodnite quality), but I'm curious whenever I see one I haven't encountered before.
They are exactly the same diaper as the Walmart brand sleep pants. The only difference is that they have a slightly different design, and the same design on every diaper (no alternating colors). Back before 2018 they were the same as the Target brand (made by KC), and had two different stripe designs.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 5.57.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 5.57.54 PM.png
    105 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Riddy and Bedwetter12
more like 65 and up....they don't market diapers to 35 year olds...unless there on Medicaid/Medicare

For those of you in Canada
Screenshot_20210308-164200.jpg

Reactions: TheRealDiaperGuru, INTrePid, Diaperboy4 and 5 others
Back