New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

Barush said:
Are you sure that's not just an example of how the sides can be torn?
Those are refasten-able because if you look closely, the sides have material that has dots, which is a velcro-like material.

Honestly don't really understand the point of easy open sides on the Goodnites. The kids are old enough to pull them down and you ostensibly aren't wearing shoes when wearing one to bed.

hanzertas said:
Honestly don't really understand the point of easy open sides on the Goodnites. The kids are old enough to pull them down and you ostensibly aren't wearing shoes when wearing one to bed.
You forget that parents of special needs children use goodnites during the day and during the night as well. And if I’m not mistaken the Korean goodnites still have easy open sides for all sizes

Reactions: NuzzleWuzzle, TigerDL, curiouslittle1 and 4 others
littleabjames said:
You forget that parents of special needs children use goodnites during the day and during the night as well. And if I’m not mistaken the Korean goodnites still have easy open sides for all sizes
Right, they are certainly used by special needs parents but aren't marketed towards children with special needs. Would be nice to see though.

Reactions: bakukid23 and 12srepaid
Not sure if anyone has seen any news regarding the release of the new size or not yet, but I just saw this on the GoodNites FB page:

EDIT: the web page tagged in that screenshot is this one:

Attachments

• 20210215_121141.jpg
    20210215_121141.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Reactions: Lewis Badger, NuzzleWuzzle, Beowulf and 3 others
curiouslittle1 said:
Not sure if anyone has seen any news regarding the release of the new size or not yet, but I just saw this on the GoodNites FB page:

EDIT: the web page tagged in that screenshot is this one:
Hhhhhmmmmm now this is the reason I keep checking online everyday. I didn’t have a good system to pick up samples without having to explain to someone why a goodnites box was sent to me so I’m dying to get a package of these. Soon!

Reactions: Lewis Badger and bilou
cnolan said:
Are you sure that’s a new XL? The print doesn’t match the other samples.

Also, you can remove the cloth-like backing on all GoodNites (and similar pull-ups). That’s nothing new, but glad you’ve discovered it! It’s fun once in a while.
IMG_20210215_215337.jpg
I suppose these are not the right new XL eh?

The new xl prints are camo and line,s.
L is stars and lines. My fave is camo, that look like helicopters so I'm happy. The kid in the YouTube video is my size so I know thell fit well...yay....

Reactions: reliablealter, 12srepaid, hanzertas and 1 other person
Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
Looks like the Goodnites store on Amazon has started to advertise their new lineup without adding actually adding the new sizes yet. There are still L/XL being sold, albeit it looks like the Amazon warehouse stock are sold out. I’d really hate to be a parent of a bedwetter and have to fork over $41 for something that’s been going for $24.93732B2A-628D-4158-8716-65AD87B98EC1.jpeg

Reactions: TigerDL and CodyBaby
So while KC is pressing to keep thier pack size qty's quiet until the release, we already know we can expect the 9 & 28ct boxes... I'm anxious to see the 63ct and whatever other box size between the 28 & 63...

How big size wise would the XXL be

KKC1977 said:
How big size wise would the XXL be
There's not going to be a XXL size, the XL is going to be the biggest. And let's consider ourselves lucky were finally getting these...

Reactions: TigerDL, pampersguy827 and 12srepaid
Also I have a theory that Goodnites were planning on releasing a new lineup of sizes before the dreaded Covid hit. I remember seeing press releases saying that KC was looking to improve market shares by bringing “innovations” to the Goodnites line (maybe circa 2019?). Nothing really happened until now, unless you count those inserts, and perhaps with the shortages of diapers and pull-ups happening at the start of the pandemic last March, they decided to postpone until they thought the market would stabilize. Just a little diaper conspiracy theory lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12srepaid
ProTricycleRacer said:
Also I have a theory that Goodnites were planning on releasing a new lineup of sizes before the dreaded Covid hit. I remember seeing press releases saying that KC was looking to improve market shares by bringing “innovations” to the Goodnites line (maybe circa 2019?). Nothing really happened until now, unless you count those inserts, and perhaps with the shortages of diapers and pull-ups happening at the start of the pandemic last March, they decided to postpone until they thought the market would stabilize. Just a little diaper conspiracy theory lol.
What about staying home would make the diaper market unstable? Would people suddenly stop wetting the bed?

cnolan said:
What about staying home would make the diaper market unstable? Would people suddenly stop wetting the bed?
With a pandemic forcing people to stay home, that means people will buy online or in the store to stock up, so that diapers would be one less thing the y need IF they do have to go back out or put another order for food/supplies online...

And with people buying to stock up and stayed stocked, this puts increased demand on supplies in retailers. Hence, why diapers and baby wipes were almost sold out in a lot of places here in the US... you know, the whole "supply & demand" thing...

cnolan said:
I can see the stress of all this creating more bedwetters, that plus people buying more than usual to stock up means that the supply is unstable.

Reactions: CodyBaby and 12srepaid
I like that there will be 9 packs as I’d love for them to fit but i have my doubts. I’m very picky about fit and don’t want to be stuck with a large quantity of bikini pull ups.

Back