New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

Weatheronthe8s said:
Same. It also seems to depend on position for me. I'm not sure what happened to me last night, but I feel like I woke up with a wet spot on my pants at some point despite me wearing a Goodnite that was bone dry and bedwetting not being anything I do except once in a blue moon generally. That could've been a dream though.
If i sit down while wet they leak and there isn't much i can do about it, if im laying down its ok though. And i fill it with a whole bladder full there is no stopping the leaking. I really hope they upped the absorbency since i really like goodnites.

Reactions: curiouslittle1
Weatheronthe8s said:
They do. They are flowers and rainbows.
Omg, I need those ❤️

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
Sundae said:
If i sit down while wet they leak and there isn't much i can do about it, if im laying down its ok though. And i fill it with a whole bladder full there is no stopping the leaking. I really hope they upped the absorbency since i really like goodnites.
Yeah. I am often the same. I have to be really careful sitting down to make sure they don't leak. It seems to always be a 50/50 shot with me. However, I think my chances improve if I give time for the diaper to absorb and I adjust my position some to let the absorption spread more evenly. There are some times though I can lay down and still have small leaks. It just depends on how well I let it absorb. I can generally get a decent wetting if I stay laying down though. Some extra absorbency would be appreciated certainly.

Sundae said:
I love Goodnites too, but I do remind myself, that they're not necessarily meant for us adults. So even though many of us can wear them, the product isn't made for us.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Weatheronthe8s said:
They do. They are flowers and rainbows.
Where did you see that? I can’t find any pics of them.

Missy77 said:
It is in page 27 of this topic.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL, Missy77 and 1 other person
Missy77 said:
Yes. That is pages 27 for the rainbows and 23 for the flowers.

Reactions: TigerDL and jamiejamie
Weatheronthe8s said:
Yes. That is pages 27 for the rainbows and 23 for the flowers.
The flowers are great 😍. I don’t love the rainbow ones. A pack with cupcakes and flowers would be perfect!

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
So far, I am liking the designs. Love the return of the camo print, that was always my favorite, and the very simple stripes aren't bad either. Rainbows on the girls are absolutely killer in aesthetic! Still waiting on a comparison of the new large vs the old L/XL, would be so happy to have two sizes to be able to choose from!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Missy77 said:
The flowers are great 😍. I don’t love the rainbow ones. A pack with cupcakes and flowers would be perfect!
I love the flowers too! As for the rainbows, they do seem a bit awkward in the pictures, but I do think they might look better on me once I actually put them on. It may be one of those types of things that looks better in person than in pictures. I do think I will like both prints. I do kinda wish I could have all the prints in 1 package though, but that would be a little extreme. I think I will really like them though personally once I get them. I'm just really happy they decided to keep cute prints instead of switching to a basic adult diaper look.

Reactions: Missy77
BabyKitten28 said:
I wonder how fast they will sell out once they're released lol
This ^^^^... This is why I am going to inquire with a local store to have 3 or 4 boxes put on hold for me, depending on which qty. the boxes they get are... Im pretty sure they won't get or carry the 63 ct, which is the equivalent to the current 75ct L/XL

BabyKitten28 said:
I wonder how fast they will sell out once they're released lol
I hope the kids who need them can actually get some before the DLs buy them all up, lol.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Prairie, CodyBaby and 5 others
2000-2003 xl were approx 12" so... retool??? Or remake of tooling to meet machine? Looks like a possible winner...

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, FudgedInLuvs and ProTricycleRacer
alannanicole said:
2000-2003 xl were approx 12" so... retool??? Or remake of tooling to meet machine? Looks like a possible winner...
They way it suddenly disappeared, I'm guessing they more than likely put the tools on a shelf and recently dusted them off for current production. Were the all white ones consistent in sizing through their years in the XL size? I was too young to really document anything, just wet the bed and knew I loved my diapers. Be curious if there was a fluctuation, might be even more tooling out there if that's the case

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Weatheronthe8s
RedPandaDL said:
I hope the kids who need them can actually get some before the DLs buy them all up, lol.
I agree, but on a more serious level.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and RedPandaDL
12srepaid said:
I agree. I put the lol just to be nice. I have no plans to buy any. However, even as much talk as there is on here, DLs make up a tiny portion of the customers.

Last edited:
12srepaid said:
I also agree. I do try to be careful buying diapers though to keep some for the people that physically need them. I have a policy with myself that I don't like to take the last pack available. I always try to leave at least a pack, if no extras are available, I prefer to buy from a different store. Also, I generally use no more than around 1 pack a month and multiple stores sell Goodnites in my area for a fair price, which CVS is generally way too expensive.

Reactions: TigerDL, 12srepaid, BlueTsunami and 2 others
Weatheronthe8s said:
CVS is generally way too expensive.
It’s insane! I did a quick price check in CVS last night when I went to pick up more GoodNites since it’s right next to my grocery store. $9 for 11 diapers at the grocery, $15 for the same at CVS. Makes no sense at all

Reactions: curiouslittle1, 12srepaid and Weatheronthe8s
I have a feeling these are going to be stocked like size 7 Pampers. I.e., not in very many places. Ordering them online is probably going to be the only option for most of us. We shall see, of course.

As somebody who can easily pull up, but not quite use the existing L/XL size, I'm hopeful that these will end up being a regular feature of my diaper stash.

12srepaid said:

:) I suppose an actual shortage would be a matter of some seriousness. On the other hand, I find the prospect of DLs contributing to a shortage of children's diapers to be a bit far-fetched. There just aren't enough of us. We could all go out today and buy Pampers, and no baby would go un-diapered.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPandaDL
Back