New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

Yep orders samples on January 1st aswell just waiting to see them come in and then I will do the same and make as many comparisons as I can

Reactions: Diaperteen6789 and curiouslittle1
Smalldinoboi said:
Yep orders samples on January 1st aswell just waiting to see them come in and then I will do the same and make as many comparisons as I can
Sweet! So far I sound like the first order!!! December 31 for me!

Edit: I will share pictures and details if I get them first!

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, Smalldinoboi, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
Really hoping, and intuition is telling me that the new Large will be the current L/XL and the XL will be along the lines of the old large/XL (be good to have some for measurements/comparison). Love the current prints, imagine they'll stick with them for L and XL with more childish prints on S/M, solid colors are boring and seem too elderly/medical and white scream DIAPER. Something has me thinking we might see a return of camo. Just me. Be great having a reputable product with the option of 2 sizes though, I feel relieved for myself and others, hell, even my mother thinks that it's a great idea that's been a LONG f---ing time coming.

I ordered on 12/31. The 2-4 week clock starts on Thursday.

FudgedInLuvs said:
Really hoping, and intuition is telling me that the new Large will be the current L/XL and the XL will be along the lines of the old large/XL (be good to have some for measurements/comparison).
The new L will have a lower weight range. But they can't just make them smaller because they already have S/M which is fairly close in size. They might just use the tighter elastic they started out with last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL, FudgedInLuvs and 1 other person
HunterJames said:
I ordered my samples on January 1st. Whenever i receive them i will post as many pictures and comparisons as i can. I hope the come soon. and if anyone else gets there's please share. thanks for all the comments on this thread.
Pics and measurements would be great. It would be great if I had an easy pull-up option for quick and easy play instead of a large bulky diaper. I don't expect it to be adult sized but it should fit much better than the current ones if they do indeed increase the weight limit.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Smalldinoboi
Still can't order samples on Canadian website of Goodnites, can't order on US cause mailing address doesn't work, I would need a zip code and a US mailing address just for that, not that its impossible to get, its just I think not worth the troubles, and I'm not exactly surprised, we have some strange rules for samples in Canada, I wouldn't be surprised if we only get them in February on their website.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
CodyBaby said:
Still can't order samples on Canadian website of Goodnites, can't order on US cause mailing address doesn't work, I would need a zip code and a US mailing address just for that, not that its impossible to get, its just I think not worth the troubles, and I'm not exactly surprised, we have some strange rules for samples in Canada, I wouldn't be surprised if we only get them in February on their website.
I contacted them and they said that samples are not available in Canada, and that the new sizes should be in stores late February early March

Reactions: neophyte, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Beowulf and 1 other person
curiouslittle1 said:
They just might do that - especially if they're splitting the current L/XL sizes into thier own size... that just might mean that they get all new designs, prints and colors... I wouldn't mind the black like the current L/XL DryNites, but I also wouldn't mind the prints on the current L/XL Australian version either... See attached pic below...

EDIT: i wonder how long KC/GoodNites has had the new sample size offer going already... I also wonder if anyone has gotten thier samples yet so we can see what we're getting... the anticipation is killing me already!!!
Personally, the blue is an eh for me, I would definitely replace it with orange if I had the choice.

TheMatrixIsComing said:
Personally, the blue is an eh for me, I would definitely replace it with orange if I had the choice.
I think at this rate, I think we can be thankful & grateful that we're finally getting the larger size we've all been asking for for the longest time...

Reactions: NuzzleWuzzle, Beowulf, TigerDL and 5 others
I think we will start seeing pictures and reviews very shortly...I hope. The window on shipping lead time for samples started today. Sometime in the next two weeks we should get our first glimpse of this new product!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL, Beowulf and 1 other person
Llayden said:
I think we will start seeing pictures and reviews very shortly...I hope. The window on shipping lead time for samples started today. Sometime in the next two weeks we should get our first glimpse of this new product!
I'm hoping so, especially for those who ordered on the 31st of Dec... Can't wait, anxious myself to see and get these!!!

curiouslittle1 said:
I'm hoping so, especially for those who ordered on the 31st of Dec... Can't wait, anxious myself to see and get these!!!
Def fingers crossed we hear within the week. I can’t contain myself with the excitement!

On the other hand I sorta hope to see a comeback of the red and blue L/XL skate prints or something along the lines of the current space prints. I think it’d be pretty cool to have some red or green pull up sides too.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and curiouslittle1
I don't remember where, but I say a picture of the new samples, let me try and find them. They had just a blank front though..

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and curiouslittle1
TheMatrixIsComing said:
I don't remember where, but I say a picture of the new samples, let me try and find them. They had just a blank front though..
Are you sure that wasn’t the picture of the Australian Depend unisex small underwear that some think my be the size of the new XL Goodnites? It was a light blue color.

Reactions: KnappFlannel
TheMatrixIsComing said:
Come now, don't tease us like that!!! 😜😜😜

Its bad because I keep checking various sites to see if anyone happens to have slipped up and mistakenly released anything on these yet... Soooooooo much want for these already!!!

curiouslittle1 said:
Its bad because I keep checking various sites to see if anyone happens to have slipped up and mistakenly released anything on these yet... Soooooooo much want for these already!!!
Haha I do too!

Reactions: Beowulf and curiouslittle1
I'm rather curious on why Goodnites finally decided to make this move? Although Ninjamas are still smaller, I wonder if the "competition" had anything to do with it? I really hope that this will cause Ninjamas to make a larger size.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and Beowulf
12srepaid said:
I'm rather curious on why Goodnites finally decided to make this move? Although Ninjamas are still smaller, I wonder if the "competition" had anything to do with it? I really hope that this will cause Ninjamas to make a larger size.
I think they finally did it after so many years of them being blasted anywhere a review could be left of how soooooooooo many people wanted, requested/demanded a bigger size. And I think they finally did it when they saw how the new Ninjamas was a flop in regards to the L/XL size being nowhere near the size they should be, they finally sprung into action on these...

That would be my guess, anyhow...

Reactions: TigerDL and 12srepaid
curiouslittle1 said:
I think they finally did it after so many years of them being blasted anywhere a review could be left of how soooooooooo many people wanted, requested/demanded a bigger size. And I think they finally did it when they saw how the new Ninjamas was a flop in regards to the L/XL size being nowhere near the size they should be, they finally sprung into action on these...

That would be my guess, anyhow...

Very good answer. :) I still hope Ninjamas wakes up from this, and becomes more competitive.
Good healthy competition is a good thing to have.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, Beowulf and curiouslittle1
Back