New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

jambi66441 said:
Could very easily be a test product. They normally don't come in full retail packaging.
I agree with you; it was probably an employee selling test products. I would guess they probably aren’t supposed to be doing that.

I mean with Ninjamas you could get a trial pack a couple months early and all you had to do was sign up and give your honest opinion... Maybe there’s a website giving out XL packs somewhere.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
Hey all!

Been following the thread here for a bit now. Apologies for kinda abruptly butting in here, but just wanted to provide a brief update for y'all.

So, apparently, KC now has samples for both the new L size Goodnites and the new XL size on their website. It's under the Coupons & Samples tab on the official Goodnites website (https://www.goodnites.com/).

Oh, and here's a screenshot, by the way:
Goodnites L XL Samples.png

Reactions: TigerDL, Beowulf, eddy200 and 9 others
Thanks @NuzzleWuzzle, hopefully this will stop everyone claiming that it's all fake.
Here's a little excerpt from goodnites.com,
We’ve split our L/XL size into L and XL to provide a more comfortable, tailored fit, and are providing this sizing kit with one of each sized pant to find the most comfortable fit for your child. Get samples in your desired gender while supplies last.

Reactions: TigerDL, RedPandaDL and NuzzleWuzzle
Just placed my order. Odd that they haven’t updated their registration portion of the website to allow parents to indicate that their children might have been born prior to 1/1/2007.

Brilliant! Though look at that sample box- discreet it ain’t! It screams “A BEDWETTER LIVES HERE!”

Yes I won't be able to get it because of that, unless po box.

PCS said:
Brilliant! Though look at that sample box- discreet it ain’t! It screams “A BEDWETTER LIVES HERE!”

It also screams "phone addiction" Im awake in bed and on TikTok while wearing a diaper. That photo would not have been my choice if I were in marketing/product.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, Fiammaverde and jamiejamie
I just ordered my sample

I just hope that they are coming to the UK with Drynites as i would definitely love that

Given in the UK DryNites are very clear about putting ages on things, I wonder how old the upper age will be. I note the US uses “clothing size” rather than age specifically.

I note that the girls version also has a girl on a device in bed.

1609440192635.png

I wonder if there’s a correlation between bed wetting and not getting enough sleep because you’re having too much

Last edited:
PCS said:
Given in the UK DryNites are very clear about putting ages on things, I wonder how old the upper age will be. I note the US uses “clothing size” rather than age specifically.

View attachment 48044

I wonder if there’s a correlation between bed wetting and not getting enough sleep because you’re having too much
13+ would work well with the drynites teens branding.
At least the girl is in bed at night,
Screenshot_20201231-190911~2.png

thegamer408 said:
I work at a Walmart here in Canada, and we are currently completely sold out of all sizes of GoodNites, both boys and girls. No shipments coming soon according to our system, so this could be in preparation for the new sizes. As for them being available in Canada, they will almost certainly be available here, as Goodnites are made in the USA, it wouldn't make sense for them to keep an old product for Canadian shelves, especially considering that Goodnites sold in the USA are identical to those sold in Canada.
No it is not. All the southern Walmarts I visit which is like 5+ is fully stocked. You either have some asshat going around buying all the shelves thinking they can price gouge later, or your Walmart has bigger plans. Could also be bad logistics to your location as well, but ours are all fully in stock...even over stocked tbh.

neophyte said:
It also screams "phone addiction" Im awake in bed and on TikTok while wearing a diaper. That photo would not have been my choice if I were in marketing/product.
That would totally be a photo of me at 15 viewing the old Diaper Pail Friends website.

Could someone volunteer to post pictures of how their samples are delivered? I would like to know how discreetly they ship/arrived. Looking forward to many reviews!

It looks like the samples are only offered in USA for now, it could be offered later in Canada and that's what I hope, will wait to see who's gonna post a review first

GN1920 said:
Could someone volunteer to post pictures of how their samples are delivered? I would like to know how discreetly they ship/arrived. Looking forward to many reviews!
Same here. I know they would want to advertise but discretion, especially for the child that doesn't want the neighborhood to know, should be a bit more important.

Joediaper said:
Same here. I know they would want to advertise but discretion, especially for the child that doesn't want the neighborhood to know, should be a bit more important.
Im predicting that it will be that box put in a brown envelope like this

Attachments

• 81w-7uxxcjL._AC_SY355_.jpg
    81w-7uxxcjL._AC_SY355_.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 9
NuzzleWuzzle said:
Hey all!

Been following the thread here for a bit now. Apologies for kinda abruptly butting in here, but just wanted to provide a brief update for y'all.

So, apparently, KC now has samples for both the new L size Goodnites and the new XL size on their website. It's under the Coupons & Samples tab on the official Goodnites website (https://www.goodnites.com/).

Oh, and here's a screenshot, by the way:
View attachment 48038
Wow. That's interesting. I would certainly order a sample myself, but sadly, I am too scared to since I still live with my parents and don't want them really seeing it.

PCS said:

View attachment 48044

I wouldn't think so. I think when you're a bed wetter, it's gonna happen no matter how many hours you sleep.

Back