New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

billybobtombo said:
Thanks. Never seen it despite having travelled the US a fair bit. Will look out if travel ever becomes an easy thing to do again šŸ˜”
It's a wearhouse club you pay a membership yearly. So you can buy in bulk. It was called pace membership warehouse before Walmart took over

SuperAbsorbentPolymer said:
Well I'll be. I've thought for a long time bigger sizes would make sense, if for no reason other than kids getting fatter these days. That sounds delightful, hopefully they don't screw it up!
Not only that but there are a lot of kids that don't pottie train do to being handy capped so bigger sizes are need.

I wonder if they will do the same with drynites, a lot of complaints about the size gap between the 4-7 and 8-15 sizes, yet the 3-5 extra small size struggles to sell.

I tea
HappyNappin said:
I wonder if they will do the same with drynites, a lot of complaints about the size gap between the 4-7 and 8-15 sizes, yet the 3-5 extra small size struggles to sell.

I really hope so we need larger sizes too

This is excellent news for everyone! Parents, larger teens/small adults, and our community! I wonder if the designs for the Large and Extra Large will be the same just on two different sizes. Really wouldn't want to lose the space prints when I haven't bought any in a while. I also wonder if this will trickle down to store brands like Parents Choice and Up & Up?

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I have made good use of the Goodnites product over several decades, and they work especially well when I am in a social environment (worn under regular Fruit Of The Loom underwear). The current version will fit me just fine, better than any adult pull-on, and they also hold up better. Unfortunately, it has been difficult for stores to keep up inventory of even the current version, so the demand is definitely there. The larger size will improve the lives of many individuals, including those who are on the autism spectrum like me.

It will be nice to be able to wear them and it not be a bit of a squeeze once again.

A current DryNite L/XL will fit me snugly and hold a full wetting but that extra inch or two on the waist and length will make all the difference for me to comfort and fit.

Speaking of Drynites, it would make sense to introduce the XL sizes over here. The L-XL sizes are for ages 8-15 and are marked as "teen" which doesn't make sense because last time I checked, teen was for ages 13-19. Maybe the "teen" Drynites will actually be for teens this time around. Not to mention, the current designs look a bit too mature for 8-year-olds.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Let's Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Disclaimer: Don't be let down when the designs are bland, just be lucky we're getting a XL lol.

Reactions: TigerDL and SoS7883
Woohoo! Lets hope that KC doesn't screw us over by making the current L/XL into the XL and just making a smaller size for L. That would suck. I choose to look optimistically though, because while I do fit into goodnites, I still find them a little tight. Great news though!

Reactions: TigerDL
Aljp said:
What would plastic do?
It wouldnt seep out onto your clothes. It's a better barrier then cloth

Reactions: 12srepaid
Pp
SoS7883 said:
It wouldnt seep out onto your clothes. It's a better barrier then cloth
There is already plastic under the cloth cover.

Reactions: SoS7883
I donā€™t think they would add plastic to the outside. The whole idea is to be more like underwear and less like diapers. They are not targeted toward AB/DLs.

I might consider trying them if they could possibly fit me.

Reactions: TigerDL, 12srepaid, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
The cloth has a plastic backing on most disposable diapers and pull ups

Reactions: SoS7883
RedPandaDL said:
I donā€™t think they would add plastic to the outside. The whole idea is to be more like underwear and less like diapers. They are not targeted toward AB/DLs.

I might consider trying them if they could possibly fit me.
I realize that but if the person is a heavy wetter you dont want it wetting the sheets and there for you would want more protection that's all when I soak them the outer bit gets damp.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Sounds like this is probably the biggest abdl news in awhile. Stock is gonna totally suck for the first few months. Really excited to see what they actually fit like. Gonna be a good long wait now until they come out :/

Reactions: TigerDL, SoS7883 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I don't think the small Depends have leakguard/leg-gatherers right? I don't think KC would be so unwise as to create and market a product for bedwetting without that, as those type of Depends are typically for day-use, right?

Reactions: TigerDL
Aquasailor said:
Maybe the "teen" Drynites will actually be for teens this time around. Not to mention, the current designs look a bit too mature for 8-year-olds.
I remember thinking that the first time I saw them.

Theyā€™re a tad ā€œlingerieā€ like and a massive departure from the cutesy designs that went before.

This is great news for me! Iā€™m almost 50 lbs over the weight for the L/XL and can just barely fit into them but it would be awesome if they do actually make a larger version of the current product so that I donā€™t have to worry about splitting the sides when I put them on.

Reactions: Mas16210, pampers47 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Ishkur said:
I don't think the small Depends have leakguard/leg-gatherers right? I don't think KC would be so unwise as to create and market a product for bedwetting without that, as those type of Depends are typically for day-use, right?
The "overnight depends" have no leak guards either.....

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL and SoS7883
Back