New always discreet with improved odour control really works

Chalsed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Just got the new version of always discreet that says it has an improved odour control and it really works! They have a different fragrance to them now, before they would smell like lavender. Other difference I notice is that they are a bit narrower than before, but Im now sure.

Before I would wet them before going to bed and wake up with a strong pee smell, but now it doesnt smell like that any more. I was always looking for a diaper that could be used for emergencies in bus trips without giving away the pee smell and Im glad I found them.

Reactions: Diprs2, Cottontail and GatoChihuahua
Chalsed said:
Just got the new version of always discreet that says it has an improved odour control and it really works! They have a different fragrance to them now, before they would smell like lavender. Other difference I notice is that they are a bit narrower than before, but Im now sure.

Before I would wet them before going to bed and wake up with a strong pee smell, but now it doesnt smell like that any more. I was always looking for a diaper that could be used for emergencies in bus trips without giving away the pee smell and Im glad I found them.

I LOVE 💕💕💕 Always discreet pullups 🙂🤗
It's great that they're now improved! I will be restocking my Always supply this week and will look for the improved odor control label 🙂

Reactions: Diprs2
I really wish diapers in general had better odor control :/

Always Discreet are one of my favorite pull-up, even though I am a male. They are comfy and hold all of my bladder leaks. I’ve never had any issue with odor control And look forward to trying a new pack.

Reactions: Diprs2
The folks @ P&G did a really nice job.

Wish my diapers came with odor control.

Chalsed said:

Very nice! Is the flagrance lighter? I am asking as it used to be very strong and feminine. No strong pee smell thanks to it for me.
Are there any other changes apart from the odour control? How can you tell the difference on the package?

Chalsed said:

Hate the smell. Strong and artificial. Thinking of swapping for another brand

amy said:
Hate the smell. Strong and artificial. Thinking of swapping for another brand
The smell is very strong at the beginning but then tend to get a bit softer when worn. Never tried them, but you could have a look at the "no-scent" / "sensitive" version

Back