New abdl store coming to noblesville, in

messydiaper said:
Okay, wait, I did find them on FB. Thanks! That's really cool!
Awesome glad you were able to find them

I took a trip to My Inner Baby today, located in Noblesville, IN, USA. What a cool place! The showroom has two areas and an impressive diaper selection. They had onsies on the rack along with other ABDL clothing. Their prices were similar to products I can purchase on Amazon, so this store will probably be worth my drive if I don't want to wait on diapers delivered to my house.

The owners are friendly and there was a festive mood in the place while I was shopping. I didn't buy anything because I'm already stocked up, but I let them know I'd be back!

Reactions: Safariwolf
messydiaper said:
Okay, wait, I did find them on FB. Thanks! That's really cool!
It’s easier to find them on instagram and they have photos of the store as well.

I visited the new abdl retail store in Noblesville, In. today. It's called My Inner Baby, and it's beyond awesome! The store is somewhat secluded, but not that hard to find. They have an amazing assortment of diapers and just about any other thing a big baby could want. I live less than 10 miles from the store, so I will be a regular shopper for sure. The woman working there, was very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend My Inner Baby and hope you all get the chance to visit this new great shop for adult babies.

Reactions: tdlrfootedpjs and messydiaper
Thanks for the review. Sounds like an awesome place for sure. Jealous that you live only 10 minutes away. Would love to have my own brick and mortar store for AB stuff so close by.

Back