New AB/DL Inspired Subscription Box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I redid the measurement and the lowest end should fit fine for the onesies. I opted back in if they're still an opening.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I redid the measurement and the lowest end should fit fine for the onesies. I opted back in if they're still an opening.

Glad to hear the smallest size onesie will fit! There still some spots left!

I pre-ordered and left a comment about usually needing small diapers.

My waist is a 28-29. But yeah, onesie sizing looks okay and the only diapers I've tried thus far are the tykables and dry 24/7s, both of which fit pretty well for me.

I know the crates will be shipped discreetly but will they be small enough to easily be hidden away. I don't live alone so I hide my things under my bed.

Tommygun619 said:
I know the crates will be shipped discreetly but will they be small enough to easily be hidden away. I don't live alone so I hide my things under my bed.

Thats a great question, and the answer is yes! The current size of the box that will be shipped out is 14x12x4 (all inches), so it should fit under a bed perfectly fine. In the future we are planning to expand into smaller and larger price tiers and the box sizes will follow their prospective tier.

My response after reading only a handful of comments is we don't know until it is tried. I like the "treasure box" idea myself. No need to bash OP's business practices yet before it is launched.

nites said:
Thats a great question, and the answer is yes! The current size of the box that will be shipped out is 14x12x4 (all inches), so it should fit under a bed perfectly fine. In the future we are planning to expand into smaller and larger price tiers and the box sizes will follow their prospective tier.

That's good to hear. Who will they be shipped through also? (UPS,USPS) just wondering if I will be alone at the time mine arrives.Also how many diapers will be included or is that a secret too.

- - - Updated - - -

One more question if I can't or don't want a crate every month can I order them one at a time instead of a subscription. Like I said I don't live alone so I have a risk of being caught. I would love to every month but if I'm buying a couple packs of diapers and then get a crate a week later I might get questioned about what I'm getting. I read after the first one is shipped there will be an email to sign up for a subscription but do I have to buy one to get say 5-8 through out the. year

Tommygun619 said:
That's good to hear. Who will they be shipped through also? (UPS,USPS) just wondering if I will be alone at the time mine arrives.Also how many diapers will be included or is that a secret too.

- - - Updated - - -

One more question if I can't or don't want a crate every month can I order them one at a time instead of a subscription. Like I said I don't live alone so I have a risk of being caught. I would love to every month but if I'm buying a couple packs of diapers and then get a crate a week later I might get questioned about what I'm getting. I read after the first one is shipped there will be an email to sign up for a subscription but do I have to buy one to get say 5-8 through out the. year

Those are fantastic questions! For shipping, if you are in the US the package will be shipped via USPS and international shipping will most likely be either USPS or DHL (we are currently still working with shipping carriers negotiating rates trying to get the lowest ones).

The number of diapers will depend on a few factors, like what the theme is, what other items are in the crate, and whether its disposable or cloth diapers for that crate. When cloth diapers are featured in the crate there will typically be 1-2 with accompanying liners. When disposable diapers are featured (like with the first crate) there will usually be 2, but could go up to 6. We originally planned on having a whole pack in every crate but we quickly realized that was unfeasible because of many factors. We also feel that there are already many diaper companies out their that do a great job of delivery great products at good prices.

When you place your pre-order you are essentially doing two things. First, you're purchasing your first crate (which will be shipped third week of June, after we officially have launched on June 1st). Second, you are claiming your spot in the subscription. Once we have officially launched you will receive the email with the link to sign up for the subscription. The link will automatically take 100% off the first box since you have already paid for it with the pre-order. Once you finish signing up you will have created an account in which you can log in at any time and make changes like skipping an upcoming crate or changing your address info. So to answer your question, no we won't be offering one-time purchases of crates, but you will be able to skip as many crates as you want and as often as you like. You can also cancel your subscription at any time!

I hope I answered your questions. If you have more questions about this feel free to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back