Never seen this before?

UnderTheRadar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have never heard of this before... I know a guy that's a Furry, but it never occurred to me that you could be Furry and into diapers... I learned something today...

Reactions: MegaLugia, Jorelaxed, furry121 and 1 other person
They are not mutually exclusive but there is cross over for many

Reactions: MegaLugia, Jorelaxed and UnderTheRadar
SparkyDog said:
They are not mutually exclusive but there is cross over for many
No judgment, just not something had heard of

Reactions: MegaLugia and Jorelaxed
Oh wasn't saying you were
sorry if it came across that way 😊

Reactions: MegaLugia, Jorelaxed and UnderTheRadar
SparkyDog said:
Oh wasn't saying you were
sorry if it came across that way 😊
I just realized my tone could have been misconstrued

Lol yeah we do exist 🤣......nothing more convenient than a diaper when wandering around a convention in a futsuit ......idk how people go though all the work to take the suit off every time they need to pee but I also can't hold it very long so maybe it's not as much of a problem for other furrys 🤷🏻

Reactions: MegaLugia, Jorelaxed and mistykitty
I use to know a Babyfur he told me he enjoyed meeting other's like him

Lilrae said:
Lol yeah we do exist 🤣......nothing more convenient than a diaper when wandering around a convention in a futsuit ......idk how people go though all the work to take the suit off every time they need to pee but I also can't hold it very long so maybe it's not as much of a problem for other furrys 🤷🏻
That makes sense.

Reactions: MegaLugia and Jorelaxed
I always have one on under my suit for very similar reasons to what @Lilrae mentioned above. There's the convienice part of not having to remove your suit every time and also these suits are not cheap either not making it to the restroom could ruin it. For some of us it's also part of our fursona or fursona(s) if people have more than one. Both of mine for example are babyfurs and diaperfurs one is a cat bunny combo who failed littebox training, the other which is all kitten is even younger and doesn't want to stop wearing. Like many said above not all furries wear but many babyfurs tend to because those fursonas are centered around really young ages. Also, as others said your initial post didn't sound judgmental you're totally fine.

Reactions: MegaLugia, Cottontail and UnderTheRadar
Thanks all for sharing

Reactions: mistykitty and Jorelaxed
It’s totally possible!!! Being a furry is just a hobby, so anyone who’s into diapers can have hobbies too! :3 I think there’s quite a few “diaper furs!” My Daddy’s best friend is one actually! And my Daddy is also a furry like me and he’s considered wearing diapers again since I do! I don’t really consider myself a diaper fur since I wear diapers to feel and look more little, if I wasn’t little, I don’t think I would be interested in diapers tbh But it’s awesome that some people are!!!

Reactions: MegaLugia, Jorelaxed and Cottontail
UnderTheRadar said:
I have never heard of this before... I know a guy that's a Furry, but it never occurred to me that you could be Furry and into diapers... I learned something today...
It surprised me too when I joined years ago. I'd known about furries, but the large intersection of furry and ABDL really surprised me. Then I got sucked in. :) I'm sure the particular appeal varies a lot from furry to furry. For me, a big part of it is having an identity that represents my little self, and that I can share freely without giving too much away. It's actually practical. And of course there's a lot of childish appeal in roleplaying an animal.

An accidental consequence of having a fursona is that (I think) it's made me a better, more thoughtful citizen here. I don't mean to suggest that's a universal benefit though. In real life I can be pretty raw and sarcastic, and although that's sometimes the medicine people need in a place like this, it's seldom appreciated, and tends to create more problems than it solves. Being superficially "in character" while I'm here reminds me to edit myself. A preschool-aged bunny wouldn't be sarcastic, after all. (Neither would she be so articulate, but it can't all add up, right?)

Reactions: MegaLugia, mistykitty and Jorelaxed
UnderTheRadar said:
Yes yes u can hehe.

1997 1998 I found furry by mistake , babyfurs were just starting to come on to the scene due to the internet most of the old websites vcl . Net largest at the time for furry art

Found a website for furries was like oh what's this cool this looks cute I wanna be a part the rest is history 🤣

I like tigers also bears and dragons and wolf's 🤣🤣🤣😅

Reactions: MegaLugia, mistykitty and UnderTheRadar
Back