Needing a bra

PolkaDotDreams

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
So I've gained a little weight over the last year and a half. When covid made working from home a thing I pretty much went on "vacation diet" because why not? Well that "3 weeks to flatten the curve" turned into 18+ months of bad eating/little excercise yada yada yada.

Lifestyle changes are in the works, which is a good thing, but I cant seem to help being a little disappointed at the idea of not "needing" a bra anymore. I'm not sure if its because I used to have a pretty athletic build and gained some weight fairly rapidly, but my boobs kindof point outwards and look very "man boobish" in my shirts... if im not wearing a bra.

The right fitting bra (I love SOMA minimizer bras) almost perfectly remedies this issue. There is something very "real" about putting on a bra in the morning knowing that it has a purpose, and will actually improve my silhouette/profile.

Getting back in shape is definitely a priority and I'm going to still wear them regardless, but man "needing" a bra just hits different.

Hmmm.. sounds like you would love to have a proper rack? Good luck in getting yourself back into a more healthy shape though! May I ask why you want to wear a bra and why that makes you feel so good?

Kittyinpink said:
May I ask why you want to wear a bra and why that makes you feel so good?
I certainly can't answer for PolkaDotDreams; but, I can give you my perspective. I absolutely love wearing a bra even though I don't have man boobs to any degree at all. My wife has very nice and moderately large (40DD) boobs. However, she has lost the desire in our older age to share them with me on a daily basis like was once the norm. Thus, wearing a bra with D cup size water balloon falsies lets me enjoy "boobs" in the only way I can. It's a poor substitute; but, it's the only substitute I have. Also, wearing the bra along with panties, stockings, and a nighty lets me enjoy my feminine side that was only recently (about 16 months ago) awakened in me. If I were in my late teens or early 20s and knew what I know now, I'd cross dress regularly and I'd do so in public as well as in private. Now I'm too old to do so in public. I'd scare the crap out of people if I tried. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Seasonedcitizen
Back