Navina fecial incontantance insert review

Pinky

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi All, I stumbled across these about a week ago and thought I would do a review, I found these via an eBay seller.

I have moderate FC caused by IBS, so I wanted to try these as an alternative to nappies, so far they have been very effective, they are quite spendy
I paid £53 for 30 aka a month's supply.

They seem to come in 2 sizes, but I only found the large size listed prescription only on the www.coloplastcharter.co.uk website.

They are easy to use and quite comfortable, you can definitely feel that something is there, but it's not annoying as long as you have enough lube they do come pre lubricated, but I find it's not enough it needs a silicone based lube as the water based stuff get sticky and annoying.

So far I haven't had a leak while using them, so they seem to do the job with no smells, the instructions say they are single use but given it's a non-sterile product going to a non-sterile place I think that come down to how squeamish you are about the clean-up.

The only odd thing I have noticed over the last week of using them is I haven't woken up to go pee which has not happened to me in years, usually I wake up 2-4 time a night.

The TLDR is if you are able-bodied enough to use the toilet unassisted and have only FC they are well worth a try.

If anybody has any questions, please reply here so everybody can see the responses.

Cheers Pinky

IMG20230403091052.jpgIMG20230403091153.jpgIMG20230403091059.jpgIMG20230403091113.jpg
IMG20230403091140.jpg

Attachments

• IMG20230403091140.jpg
    IMG20230403091140.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 2
Pinky, thanks for the very informative post. As I am bowel incontinent, the insert is a product I would like to try but I am unable to locate it in the U.S. market although it has been approved by the FDA.

--John

My previous post was incorrect. The Navina Fecal Incontinence Insert has not yet been approved by the FDA for sales in the U.S. Pity as I would have used it for those public situations when I was at greater risk of a bowel accident.

Back