Nateen

Neroforte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey that now 5 months I order those first I was not sure at all because the review was mixed so I tried by myself and to be honest they are great. I love wearing them for night time but sometimes day too.

Attachments

• PSX_20230428_105730.jpg
    PSX_20230428_105730.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: Deleted member 59082 and Jorelaxed
It must be a new brand, never seen then before.
I 'm happy they worked out for you.😃

Reactions: Neroforte
I have tried the Nateen Ultra, and they are lousy since the tapes break and cloth-backed cover wears out very fast and the tapes come out.

I see their Maxi pull-up is rated at 3300 ml. I'm always looking for a good high capacity pull up so I might have to try those.

I wear the Nateen maxi during the summer when it's hot, they are a very comfortable and soft diaper with a decent capacity but they are definitely not one you want to use without a diaper cover, onesie or even underwear over them to prevent sagging and loosening of tapes. They don't seem to leak or sweat and are not super expensive either. I get them off Amazon but you can also order directly from Nateen for slightly less money.

I’ve worn Nateen ultra pull ups for fun and convenience both at night and during the day. I’ve never had any issues with them. At night especially after a few beers I’ve wet them at least three times. I do wake up to wet and lay on my back and control the flow as best I can, and with the protection of plastic pants and plastic bloomers I’ve had no leaks. In the morning if I push to another wetting I will get leaks into my pants but not my bed.
I get mine from Tendercare at £25.25 for 20 pairs which I think is good value. I don’t know if Amazon are cheaper or not.

NekoLittle said:
I have tried the Nateen Ultra, and they are lousy since the tapes break and cloth-backed cover wears out very fast and the tapes come out.
I had this with the Nateen Plus - really poor quality. I reckon I've thrown about a third of them away just because the tapes broke.

Back