Nateen USA made biodegradable diapers

rothpirate

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So here are some of the features that surprised me, because they weren’t listed as features by Nateen.
1.Super tall leak guards, like crazy tall.
2.Very tall rear waistband.
The tapes are strong. They are pretty close together, I put one on laying down, bottom tapes up and top tapes down. I always wear cloth backed disposables with a pul cover because the top sheet can feel damp. A onsie is usually a good idea too. I bought the ultra absorbancy, it states 5000ml but we all know how that goes. They wick pretty well and the leak guards are amazing. Very soft and good quality. I wouldnt jump on a trampoline with a full one without a onsie but overall I thought they held up well.

For a cloth back diaper I would give them a 5 out of 5. I love that they are USA made. I think there are more USA made diapers coming with good features as people realize this is a growing market. They also say “Adult Diapers” right on the bag. Here is to more and better USA made diapers with advanced features!

• Wow
Reactions: AttilaThePun, Hemix and LaLoneDigi
Sorry, Pul cover because the back sheet can feel damp, not the top sheet.

Reactions: AttilaThePun
Where can you purchase these? Are they absorbent? Comfortable? How much do they cost? What makes them biodegradable? A little more information would be great. Thanks.

I got them on Amazon, they can be purchased from the manufacturers website. They are very absorbent and super comfortable. The more you buy the more you save. If you go to nateen’s website they talk about the biodegradability.

Here is the link for any interested, the home site is rather out of date and doesn't seem marketable.

rothpirate said:
So here are some of the features that surprised me, because they weren’t listed as features by Nateen.
1.Super tall leak guards, like crazy tall.
2.Very tall rear waistband.
The tapes are strong. They are pretty close together, I put one on laying down, bottom tapes up and top tapes down. I always wear cloth backed disposables with a pul cover because the top sheet can feel damp. A onsie is usually a good idea too. I bought the ultra absorbancy, it states 5000ml but we all know how that goes. They wick pretty well and the leak guards are amazing. Very soft and good quality. I wouldnt jump on a trampoline with a full one without a onsie but overall I thought they held up well.

For a cloth back diaper I would give them a 5 out of 5. I love that they are USA made. I think there are more USA made diapers coming with good features as people realize this is a growing market. They also say “Adult Diapers” right on the bag. Here is to more and better USA made diapers with advanced features!
i get supplied cloth backed id slip nappies from the NHS and i agree the top sheet does get a damp feeling when they are wet , which in the summer is not a bad as the winter as it can get very cold when outside 🥶

My experience with these was a complete 180. They completely suck, unfortunately.

The tapes being so close made the fit too loose. The top tape being where it was forced the back to be positioned way too high.
1700404652379.png

Once wet, the cloth material completely delaminated to the point it was basically falling off.
1700404864317.png

I didn't peel this up. This is how it was on its own.
1700404941297.png

These would be alright if they were just plastic backed, and probably run abena and betterdry out of business if they spaced the tapes right. As they are for me though, 1 out of 5. Worst diaper I've bought in years.

Maybe I got a bad batch, but honestly just buy Seni if you want a good cloth backed option. The tapes are actually spaced properly as opposed to how awkward these are.

Is this from Amazon ? Did it show up discreetly ?

qwertyqwerty said:
Is this from Amazon ? Did it show up discreetly ?
Yes

Bearcatz said:
My experience with these was a complete 180. They completely suck, unfortunately.

The tapes being so close made the fit too loose. The top tape being where it was forced the back to be positioned way too high.
View attachment 123661

Once wet, the cloth material completely delaminated to the point it was basically falling off.
View attachment 123662

I didn't peel this up. This is how it was on its own.
View attachment 123663

These would be alright if they were just plastic backed, and probably run abena and betterdry out of business if they spaced the tapes right. As they are for me though, 1 out of 5. Worst diaper I've bought in years.

Maybe I got a bad batch, but honestly just buy Seni if you want a good cloth backed option. The tapes are actually spaced properly as opposed to how awkward these are.
i get id slip maxi plus , they are cloth backed , they also do a hybrid with plastic in the centre and cloth "sides/wings" and have found them good

carrielg said:
i get id slip maxi plus , they are cloth backed , they also do a hybrid with plastic in the centre and cloth "sides/wings" and have found them good
It seems that many of the euro diapers are superior. Seni is one of the only ones available over here. I ordered some dailies from the Czech Republi, they are amazing, really great fit and features.

carrielg said:
What is the hybrid called?

Thank you

Back