Nateen 50% off

Jellyfish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I’m not associated with this company, but it’s a good deal so I thought I would pass it along:

Nateen diapers are on sale right now for 50% off. I just ordered 80 of their X-ultra briefs for $72.

These are very similar to Seni Quatro in fit and performance.

Use code: NATEEN50

nice but I only use plastic-backed diapers thank you

Never heard of these before. The few reviews on the site are not that complimentary. What is your take on these?

AlwaysPissed said:
Never heard of these before. The few reviews on the site are not that complimentary. What is your take on these?
The absorbency is very good - similar to Seni Quatro or Abena 4. In terms of dollar per ounce of usable capacity this sale price is excellent. Downsides: The cloth-like backing is soft but has a tendency to stretch out. They do feel a bit wet when saturated compared to what I am used to, but IMO so does Seni Quatro.

I think the nateen are a fairly decent diaper for the money but being cloth backed they do tend to stretch and sag over time, nothing a pair of underwear or a well fitting diaper cover won't remedy! Being a diesel mechanic that works on semi trucks and heavy equipment all day everyday (and often out in the hot sun) unfortunately requires the use of cloth backed diapers to keep diaper rash at bay and my skin healthy. I know cloth backed is a deal breaker for many but for some of us they are a necessary evil!

Reactions: dogboy
They have a very tall back elastics and really tall leak guards, pretty comfortable.

The main weak points are the sagging tendency and the not-so-good tapes, plus the so-so wicking capacity.
All things you can remedy with a good barrier cream and some good quality plastic pants.

Once taken care of that, they can easily last 8 hours of daytime usage and/or a full night without leaks.

Last edited:
Back