nappy wearing

babyalec

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i like to hear from anyone who likes wearing terry nappies and plastic pants and there thoughts

I do like terry nappies and plastic pants but my wife doesnt like the extra laundry.

Reactions: Diprs2
That one of many reason that I haven't wore cloth diapers, extra laundry !! Don't get me wrong I did like how they feel and work out for me !

Reactions: richieboy and Diprs2
As an ‘oldie’ who grew up wearing cloth/plastic pants is always nice to occasionally be put in them.
The one worry I always have is that the plastic pants may shift and I leak (as I like to stay in wet nappies) so a majority of the time I’ll have either a disposable booster or thin disposable (Tena Ultima) underneath to really appreciate the bulk of cloth.

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling and Lyric
i dont mind the laundry i just like the feel of the on me, and when the feel of the plastic pants being pulled up over the nappy is great, just sitting about in the is good.

Reactions: Brumas94, warmfeeling, Diprs2 and 2 others
There's nothing like wearing soft, thick, thirsty cotton diapers and plastic baby pants!

Reactions: Diprs2, Chrissie, warmfeeling and 1 other person
oh lovely

I'm another old "baby" ( born in 1948) that loves to be pinned in cloth diapers with plastic pants. I'm just a helpless little toddler that needs his diapers

Reactions: littlemoosey, Diprs2 and Lyric
steviet said:
I'm another old "baby" ( born in 1948) that loves to be pinned in cloth diapers with plastic pants. I'm just a helpless little toddler that needs his diapers
Same here. I don't wear terry cloth diapers, but I do wear cloth diapers that I pin together and plastic panties over them. Mostly I wear cloth prefolds with cloth inserts under for more absorbency and to make my crotch bulkier. Years ago before I could get prefolds easily I wore cloth flats that I folded to pin on properly. Up to age 30 or so I could still fit into my old curity diapers, but I needed several layers.

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling and Cottontail
I love Terry and cloth diapers. Unfortunately I don't get to wear them much anymore. My wife changes me now and she prefers the disposable ones now.

Reactions: Diprs2 and warmfeeling
I think I would prefer cloth Nappies with PUL pants but it is the logistics of it all that prevent me doing cloth during the day as it means more frequent changes, more bulk and carrying around spares and wet Nappies all the time.
Night time I wear cloth as a means of using my disposable to the full overnight as this combination works very well for me.
Laundry is done once a week and us very quick with a one day turnaround as microfibre dries so quickly.

Reactions: Diprs2, Lyric and warmfeeling
Napincolove said:
Laundry is done once a week and us very quick with a one day turnaround as microfibre dries so quickly.
My nursing home laundry doesn't launder diapers.

Reactions: Diprs2
I normally only use terry nappies and plastic pants and do not get the same pleasure from disposables, although I do use those on holiday and away from home. There is something very comforting about the terries, especiilly when my wife puts me in them , as she occasionally does.

Reactions: Brumas94, Karoq, Diprs2 and 2 others
Terry and cloth nappies covered with nice smooth plastic pants can’t beat it.🍼🧷👶🏻

Reactions: Brumas94, littlemoosey, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Mummystrictssissybaby said:
Terry and cloth nappies covered with nice smooth plastic pants can’t beat it.🍼🧷👶🏻
there so lovely frilly rubbers with plastic pants YES

I wear cloth Birdseye prefolds of cotton gauze contour diapers but I add a folded terry bath towel as a soaker and a folded terry hand towel as a liner to make cleanup easier with my dual ic does that count? The ability of terry cloth to absorb rapidly comes in handy especially being that I’m a side sleeper. Terry catches the pee quickly and then wicks it to my diaper making it ready for the next wetting. And of course I wear plastic pants as a barrier to prevent moisture from spreading to anything that my diaper comes into contact with.

Reactions: Diapermedic, Diprs2 and Lyric
I enjoy wearing terry nappies and plastic pants sometimes. I love the feeling when they're wet!

I mainly wear disposable nappies at the moment, but there is something wonderful about being in a thick terry nappy.

Reactions: Karoq and Diprs2
babyalec said:
there so lovely frilly rubbers with plastic pants YES
yes its great when someone puts it on for you

Reactions: Diprs2 and Lyric
abrich said:
I enjoy wearing terry nappies and plastic pants sometimes. I love the feeling when they're wet!

I mainly wear disposable nappies at the moment, but there is something wonderful about being in a thick terry nappy.
Me too. As a child of the 60’s and bedwetter until teen years it was always Terry nappies and plastic pants. I was embarrassed by it then but that feeling of warmth and security plus the attention I got when being changed - especially from my grandma who was so caring and reassuring - stayed with me and I always felt a yearning to wear again. As an adult in my early 40’s I developed spinal issues and bladder problems as a side effect. I ended up back in nappies out of necessity through incontinence. Whilst I find the modern disposables effective and discreet i like the feel and look of a cloth nappy best. For many years I improvised with folded towels but in recent years had some shaped Velcro fastening adult nappies made to my size - they are so effective at night under plastic pants and much more comfortable than disposables especially in warmer weather. The laundry is a pain at times ams more costly now in energy crisis but I like them. After years of struggle with myself, feelings of embarrassment/ shame / self loathing I now accept and like wearing my nappies at night and sleep so much better. My new wife of 4 years is so different to my ex who put me down so much. My wife knows and understands I’ve got continence issues and is so understanding and caring. She always checks to make sure I’ve got my nappy on properly, reminding me if I fall asleep. Often first thing on waking I will feel her hand slip under the leg elastic or inside waist to check if I’m wet, and she will often tease me a bit rubbing me through my wet nappy as she pulls me in to cuddle into her breast. Sometimes she offers me her nipples to suck on as she loves the feeling of that and I feel in such a deeply contented state, sucking on her while laying in a wet nappy.

I wear a mix of cloth and disposables, and prefer cloth but on workday mornings it’s more convenient to deal with disposables and less laundry. At weekends and holidays though when I can lay in longer the extra thickness and all round absorbancy of my thick and boosted cloth nappies win

Reactions: Brumas94, abrich, stinkape and 1 other person
Nappywetter said:
I normally only use terry nappies and plastic pants and do not get the same pleasure from disposables, although I do use those on holiday and away from home. There is something very comforting about the terries, especiilly when my wife puts me in them , as she occasionally does.
I have to wear nappies particularly at night as I have incontinence issues following a spinal injury and surgery, but I’ve also always enjoyed wearing nappies as I was in them until a teen. As an adult, the modern disposables are convenient, effective and more discreet and I wear Tenaslip often - especially when travelling or at someone else’s house, but I much prefer the feeling, comfort, security and whole sense of cloth nappies and plastic pants.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Back