Nappy fashion

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It’s currently Paris fashion week where designers get to show their new season designs.

Seen on the catwalk this weekend is a look we might be familiar with.
Get ready to check out all the puffy butts down your high street soon 😀

Attachments

• IMG_0933.jpeg
    IMG_0933.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 23
I don’t get high end fashion…

Reactions: RoseofThorns
It's always interesting to see what fashion designers come up with in these shows

Forced said:
It’s currently Paris fashion week where designers get to show their new season designs.

Seen on the catwalk this weekend is a look we might be familiar with.
Get ready to check out all the puffy butts down your high street soon 😀
😂🤣😅

Last edited:
AsherDearing said:
I don’t get high end fashion…
I think it's for the other end... 🤪

It's nowt new. Puffy bottoms have been around for yonks. Back in the day, all we had to go by were handrawn depictions in Victorian books, or black and white films on Sunday afternoon telly, and I was beguiled by the owden fashions of the well-to-do of the middle ages and the puffy knickers of the age.
But, I never knew what those puffy knickers were called (yeah, even in encyclopedias they never said; it was just a sketch with a very vague not-even-description, just an overall encapsulating 'example'); and annoyingly, having since found out what they were/are called, on the internet, I've now forgotten 🥴
Naturally, I tried to emulate the mere glimpses that I'd seen, using my plastic pants and my mum's tights 🤭
If only....
nemocardfinal40.jpg
(Don't worry, he's an adult there)

B
ade said:
I think it's for the other end... 🤪

It's nowt new. Puffy bottoms have been around for yonks. Back in the day, all we had to go by were handrawn depictions in Victorian books, or black and white films on Sunday afternoon telly, and I was beguiled by the owden fashions of the well-to-do of the middle ages and the puffy knickers of the age.
But, I never knew what those puffy knickers were called (yeah, even in encyclopedias they never said; it was just a sketch with a very vague not-even-description, just an overall encapsulating 'example'); and annoyingly, having since found out what they were/are called, on the internet, I've now forgotten 🥴
Naturally, I tried to emulate the mere glimpses that I'd seen, using my plastic pants and my mum's tights 🤭
If only....
View attachment 120029
(Don't worry, he's an adult there)
Bloomers! 🥰

Back