Nappies R Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophiaa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, I think I'll be picking my sample diapers up from nappies r us, but.

What is the packaging like when you receive the package?
How discreet is the packaging?
Does it relieve anything of what is inside?
Does anyone have any pictures of the packaging?
Can the package be collected from a local post office?

I ordered through them and got them delivered to my work place. The packaging is very disgeet and came in just a plain box. No logos or anything to say what was inside.

cueman said:
I ordered through them and got them delivered to my work place. The packaging is very disgeet and came in just a plain box. No logos or anything to say what was inside.

I don't have anywhere else to get them delivered to

From what ive been told if you order through there ebay website you can get them sent to a pick up shops such as argos.

I've ordered from them many times, and as it happens I actually recieved an order from them today! Their service is excellent, and they have a great range of ABDL nappies (I just picked up some 'MyDiaper Colour/Night' nappies).

I tend to get packs of 10 or so nappies rather than just samples, but every time they have arrived in a plain opaque dark grey sealed plastic bag/wrap. There's nothing on the outside to indicate what's in the package, although there's also a sealed "Documents Enclosed" pouch attached to the outside, which if opened (seal broken) contains details of your order. Basically, if someone opens that, they could just as easily have opened the whole package.

As for collection; not sure if you can get it specifically sent to a post office, best to check their website.

Sophiaa said:
So, I think I'll be picking my sample diapers up from nappies r us, but.

What is the packaging like when you receive the package?
How discreet is the packaging?
Does it relieve anything of what is inside?
Does anyone have any pictures of the packaging?
Can the package be collected from a local post office?

Hi @Sophiaa,

We ship everything discretely! You're more than welcome to send us an email and I'll be more than happy to send you a photo of what the parcel looks like before we send it out. We only ship with DPD on our website (eBay requires us to use Yodel for some reason but we are working on that with them) so you can choose to have it delivered to a local DPD pickup shop, usually a Halfords or a newsagent. It doesn't say where it's come from, so no embarrassing looks from the person handing you the parcel. Hope this helps!

Joe

JoJo1993 said:
Hi @Sophiaa,

We ship everything discretely! You're more than welcome to send us an email and I'll be more than happy to send you a photo of what the parcel looks like before we send it out. We only ship with DPD on our website (eBay requires us to use Yodel for some reason but we are working on that with them) so you can choose to have it delivered to a local DPD pickup shop, usually a Halfords or a newsagent. It doesn't say where it's come from, so no embarrassing looks from the person handing you the parcel. Hope this helps!

Joe

How would I go about getting it delivered to a pickup shop?

I use them all the time, great online company.

Sophiaa said:
How would I go about getting it delivered to a pickup shop?

You will have to put your home/work delivery address in to start with. Then on the night before the delivery, you will get an email and a text message (even better if you have the DPD App) which will give you some options for the delivery the next day. You just choose to collect from a local pickup shop and that's it. It will be delivered the next day to the shop and you can go and collect it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back