Status
Not open for further replies.

Babybill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Just wondering, how many AB actually go to bed with a bottle of milk? Is it Formular or Cows milk?& does it make you sleep better?:smile1::smile1:

Nightly and formula. It does help me sleep and has cut my midnight bouts of heartburn practically down to none as an added bonus.

I've thought about trying warm milk to sleep. Sounds like a good idea though.

I never bring a baba to bed with me at lights out, I'd be afraid of drifting off without finishing its contents, but I do try to drink a warm baba every night before getting ready for bed when I'm in baby mode :eek:

I always go with 2% milk in my baba, formula has a weird taste to me and it's not really ideal for adult consumption (although I've heard cutting formula with regular milk can be quite good). Nothing mellows me out and gets me drowsy more than kicking back in my diaper and my onesie and nursing a nice warm baba before bedtime :paci:

Last time I regressed deeply, I lay in the couch in my diaper and dranks a baba of chocolate milk. I felt so at peace and happy. Drowsed off for an hour.

Regular formula is okay for casual consumption. Just keep in mind the caloric intake in an 8 oz bottle is quite high. So if your a dieter.... Than no good. I typically trim mine back a bit if I'm doing more than one bottle a day but one full strength wont hurt. If taste is a concern (which you get used to) add about a quarter of a packet carnation vanilla instant breakfast to 3 scoops of formula per 7.5 ounces water. If you do fall asleep with it, make sure you are cleaning your bottles every single morning without skipping a beat. I let an empty one go like 24 - 36 hours one time, that was an expensive mistake at $6.00 USD for a Doctor Brown's Bottle.

Last edited:
I put water in my baba and sleep with that. Going to sleep with milk or other non-water liquids can hurt your teeth because milk has a lot of sugar in it. I do like to drink warm milk before I brush my teeth though.

Not always in a bottle or sippycup and not every night, but I do drink warm regular milk usually a 3,25% one with some honey added to it, I can guarantee you will sleep like a baby after that, and if you feel cheaty and not babyish, add a little bit of gin into this, maybe 1/4oz will be just enough.

Oh yeah, if in a bottle or sippycup, I don't go to sleep with it, I drink it, then go brush my teeth then go to bed. If I want to drink in bed, I fill my sippycup with water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back