My wife and Goodnites

RuffRuff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Last night during play time. My wife asked me what I really wanted to do for it. I told her that I would love to have diapers. She told me to stop, and then she got up for a few minutes. When she came back to the bedroom. She was holding a box of boy goodnites and a box of girl goodnites. I got really excited when I saw them both. She said that I could wear whichever one and she would wear them as well for the next week each night we play around. OMG I a in heaven. She also told me that she likes to keep her little boy happy. I am so excited for this coming week. 🤗

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, littledreamers333, Lumos and 4 others
RuffRuff said:
Last night during play time. My wife asked me what I really wanted to do for it. I told her that I would love to have diapers. She told me to stop, and then she got up for a few minutes. When she came back to the bedroom. She was holding a box of boy goodnites and a box of girl goodnites. I got really excited when I saw them both. She said that I could wear whichever one and she would wear them as well for the next week each night we play around. OMG I a in heaven. She also told me that she likes to keep her little boy happy. I am so excited for this coming week. 🤗
OK---now that is A DREAM COME TRUE! Very happy for you and keeping my fingers crossed I find a good woman like you have

Congrats! It’s the best feeling when both you and your partner are diapered

Reactions: RuffRuff
Back