My new locking sleeping bag

Littleabp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I just wanted to show off my new purchase, I’ve been looking at Privatina sleeping bags for ages. I finally made a purchase today, got the cotton sleeping bag with locking back zip as per the photo below.

I’ve not ordered from them before, so hoping it will be ok. Really excited to receive it, going to be so fun being locked in it in my cot 😊

Attachments

• 85C81304-0D3C-4C33-AB24-561289859018.jpeg
    85C81304-0D3C-4C33-AB24-561289859018.jpeg
    197.3 KB · Views: 184
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks, Cashew, littledreamers333 and 4 others
Oh sweet! I think you’re gonna enjoy that immense. Wouldn’t mind one for myself, maybe someday? That would be a great item to have on, while riding in the stroller or pram 😁😁😁
Let us know, how it works out? If you’re not to wrapped up, that is 😂😂😂

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Littleabp
Littleabp said:
I just wanted to show off my new purchase, I’ve been looking at Privatina sleeping bags for ages. I finally made a purchase today, got the cotton sleeping bag with locking back zip as per the photo below.

I’ve not ordered from them before, so hoping it will be ok. Really excited to receive it, going to be so fun being locked in it in my cot 😊
Love sleeping bags and swaddles

• Love
Reactions: Cuddlewug and Littleabp
Luvshugs said:
Oh sweet! I think you’re gonna enjoy that immense. Wouldn’t mind one for myself, maybe someday? That would be a great item to have on, while riding in the stroller or pram 😁😁😁
Let us know, how it works out? If you’re not to wrapped up, that is 😂😂😂
Haha yes I will let you know how it is, that’s if I’m not stuck in my cot 😳😂

Yeah definitely it would be amazing in a pram, locked in it 😊😊

Reactions: Luvshugs
AComputerGuy said:
Love sleeping bags and swaddles
Me too, I love my slumbersac bags, I think I remember you got one of these also? The one thing I wish they had was a locking zip, so I’m hoping this will be the perfect item.
I do love the slumbersac still, I went camping recently and it was so nice sleeping in it every night

Reactions: Cuddlewug
Love sleeping bags too! Shame Slumbersac stopped making custom ones, would have loved to get the Safari design.

Last edited:
Reactions: Littleabp
Cuddlewug said:
Love sleeping bags too! Shame Slumbersac stopped making custom ones, would have loved to get the Safari design.
Oh I didn’t know they stopped making the custom ones 😞 is it a permanent thing?

Littleabp said:
Oh I didn’t know they stopped making the custom ones 😞 is it a permanent thing?
Not sure, but last time we asked, they said they stopped doing them. If anyone wants to ask them again and share the outcome, I'd love to know if they'd start them again too.

Littleabp said:
slumbersac bags, I think I remember you
I was planning it but never got around too it and now I'm hearing it may never happen 😭

Cuddlewug said:
stopped making custom ones
They stopped producing custom during covid but were supposed too be doing them again how do you know they stopped was it a recent interaction?

AComputerGuy said:
I was planning it but never got around too it and now I'm hearing it may never happen 😭

They stopped producing custom during covid but were supposed too be doing them again how do you know they stopped was it a recent interaction?
Recent, about a month ago.

• Wow
Reactions: AComputerGuy
Cuddlewug said:
Recent, about a month ago.
Confirmed asked them today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220914-144244_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20220914-144244_Email.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Sad
Reactions: Cuddlewug
Littleabp said:

Any news?

Privatina is great. I ordered already twice footed pajamas at exactly my size. It's very well done, solid and very cute.

As they build them on demand, it takes usually two weeks before being sent from Poland.

I would be deligthed to own one, maybe I should consider to spend some money, "winter is comming"....

AComputerGuy said:
Confirmed asked them today
Apparently it may be due to inappropriate messages/requests from a minority in our community from what I understand, as they are not ABDL aware.

It's a shame really, they made the best sleeping bags around. So soft and practical, hopefully they will change their minds one day.

• Angry
Reactions: AComputerGuy
Cuddlewug said:
Apparently it may be due to inappropriate messages/requests from a minority in our community from what I understand, as they are not ABDL aware.
I never mentioned anything of the sort in my communication and find it extremely annoying that people ruined it for everyone

I left the reason for an adult wanting one in the assumptions maby disabled or something never hinted at ABDL they are a baby company some people

thanks everyone who ruined that :(

Best hope now is a replica send the details too someone like Kimberly on ETSY but we all know a product too that quality will be hundreds of pounds from someone like

Last edited:
Yup, never mentioned it as well, and they assumed it was for special needs (which I never confirmed nor deny, just left it and never stated a reason).

Another factor may also have to do with cost increases, so it might not be economically viable for them to do so anymore. The initial price was £69, and they increased it to £89 on my last order, and they have now raised their non-custom sleeping bags prices last month as well.

Messaged Kimberly on etsy asking for a quote too build adult replicas like they exactly

Messaged another promising seller not many designs but might do adult sizes

Messaged a few hand making baby ones see if they could make in adult sizes

Responses awaited

Cuddlewug said:

It's a shame really, they made the best sleeping bags around. So soft and practical, hopefully they will change their minds one day.
I don't think them stopping making custom orders had anything to do with "creepy abdls".

Its probably just a finical decision from low demand. I'm sure if our community actually had flooded them with request, they would have made it a more official product do to increased demand. They might have even added more options or upped the ranges on their current ones.

I got 2 of them custom made. The safari one and the glow in the dark one, but I honestly wished I could have gotten the other super babyish designs in my size. Some of them are super adorable.

Last edited:
TabaCrate said:
Any news?

Privatina is great. I ordered already twice footed pajamas at exactly my size. It's very well done, solid and very cute.

As they build them on demand, it takes usually two weeks before being sent from Poland.

I would be deligthed to own one, maybe I should consider to spend some money, "winter is comming
TabaCrate said:
Any news?

I would be deligthed to own one, maybe I should consider to spend some money, "winter is comming"....
Hi,

Yes it’s arrived and i love it 😍😍 I’ve been meaning to post some photos of it.

My first time ordering from Privatina and I’m really impressed, I’d definitely recommend them and will order more items in the future. I think you should treat yourself, like you say winter is coming!

Last week my wife/mummy put me to bed in my cot, put me in the sleeping bag and locked me in it for the night, it made me feel so little knowing I was really stuck in my cot this time 😊😊

I’m away on holiday this week, but I’ll post some photos when im back home.

Reactions: Luvshugs
Littleabp said:

That is adorable.

• Love
Back