My Kid is ABDL

Aspie69

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My foster son knows nothing of my ABDL life. However, he wears Goodnights to bed and is very open about it and always refers to it as "my diaper". At one point, he even came out of the bathroom wearing only the Goodnight, pranced about the house saying "I am MAN BABY!!!" I told him to get some pajama bottoms on pronto, but my wife and I couldn't help cracking up after he left the room! 🤣

I haven't pushed the issue, but it's quite obvious! You think? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: pampers47, babyky, SteveDallas and 1 other person
Seems pretty normal to me. Kids are weird and do a lot of outlandish things when they’re bored to entertain themselves.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, littleluvs, Cottontail and 1 other person
JasperW said:
Seems pretty normal to me. Kids are weird and do a lot of outlandish things when they’re bored to entertain themselves.
Agreed. Wishful thinking on part of the OP

Reactions: BigKid25 and OmiOMy
Seems like a normal wierd kid to me. Kids do silly, wierd things. Have to remember that kids minds are on an altogether different playing field than adult minds are. That's what makes childhood fun. Don't get excited with the prospect of him being an ABDL. It may just have been a spur of the moment fun on his part.

Reactions: littleluvs, BigKid25, OmiOMy and 2 others
Also depends on how old he is and if he has any Continence issues hence requiring the nappies etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: littleluvs and littledreamers333
ya kids are weird these days lol

Maybe he's an ABDL, maybe not. If he wants to go around the house in just his goodnights, let him. I wasted most of my life not being able to go in just a diaper at home. Give him a chance.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
Katie2fingers said:
Maybe he's an ABDL, maybe not. If he wants to go around the house in just his goodnights, let him. I wasted most of my life not being able to go in just a diaper at home. Give him a chance.
I have to disagree with this. Children should NOT be encouraged to wear diapers during the day if they only need them at night. If he wants to wear them during the day, there needs to be a discussion first, and he should absolutely wear clothes over them in front of his parents.

Reactions: BigKid25
Where did he get the Goodnites from?

chuck said:
Where did he get the Goodnites from?
Did you read what the OP said? The son is a bedwetter. He got them from the OP (foster parent)

Again another case of projecting or wishing on the OP's part. But then anything is possible.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
He’s probably just making light of the fact that he needs to wear. Joking about yourself if often a defence mechanism against embarrassment or humiliation: “owning it”, if you will.

I wouldn’t take it as any sort of indication that he is AB/DL.

Reactions: DylanLewis, Aspie69, BigKid25 and 2 others
GoodnitesLover8 said:
Agreed. Wishful thinking on part of the OP
No, dude. NOT wishful thinking!

Aspie69 said:
My foster son knows nothing of my ABDL life. However, he wears Goodnights to bed and is very open about it and always refers to it as "my diaper". At one point, he even came out of the bathroom wearing only the Goodnight, pranced about the house saying "I am MAN BABY!!!" I told him to get some pajama bottoms on pronto, but my wife and I couldn't help cracking up after he left the room! 🤣

I haven't pushed the issue, but it's quite obvious! You think? 😄
I've got two younger nephews. My family and I were visiting them during the summer awhile back. The youngest was 2 at the time and because it was a warm day, he didn't have to wear pants and just wore a diaper while the kids were playing outside and in the kiddy pool.

So the older one, who was 6 disappeared for a moment and came back outside wearing an ill fitting diaper because "mom says I can't go outside in my underwear, so I'll be like my brother and wear a diaper instead"

At first I was like... OH crap. But then everyone laughed because he was just joking around. Kid was just pissed that he couldn't take off his clothes and get away with it.

• Haha
Reactions: Sheepies and BigKid25
quartz200420012 said:
I've got two younger nephews. My family and I were visiting them during the summer awhile back. The youngest was 2 at the time and because it was a warm day, he didn't have to wear pants and just wore a diaper while the kids were playing outside and in the kiddy pool.

So the older one, who was 6 disappeared for a moment and came back outside wearing an ill fitting diaper because "mom says I can't go outside in my underwear, so I'll be like my brother and wear a diaper instead"

At first I was like... OH crap. But then everyone laughed because he was just joking around. Kid was just pissed that he couldn't take off his clothes and get away with it.

Kid has a point. A diaper is basically underwear and his little brother got away with it. Granted an adult can see the distinction, but I gotta respect the kid's logic, creativity and humor.

Back