• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My introduction....

HoneySnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Never quite know what to say in these things, but here goes.... I have always been very nurturing in my relationships even as a Dom I was always very in touch with my subs and was very into after care. I have always been intrigued by kink and identify as a switch truly enjoying both sides, always felt it made me well rounded. Through my journey and exploration I became curious about the ABDL side of kink. I had been called a mommy dom before but didn't know much about it. Like most things I'm interested in I researched and tackled it full on sparking conversations at group events, reading blogs, listening to pod casts. Along the way I met a very special little who would eventually become my little. We build a connection that was so sweet, deep, and so very intimate. There was complete trust and vulnerability which lead to a deep love and friendship. My little was never fully comfortable with that side of himself and it weighed on him, not being "normal" I could see the stress roll off of him when he came to mommy's house, there he was safe and free to be as little as he needed and mommy was right there every step of the way. Sadly the struggle to be normal won out and after a beautiful 5 year dynamic he ended our relationship to be with a fully vanilla woman. This broke my heart but he made his choice. Part of me thought I would never find someone I connected with again as adults and as mommy little, but one thing I missed with him was comunity. He was so in the closet about his little side, he didn't want us to have a page on any site or share posts about new fun things. We were very isolated and I was so proud of my little I wanted to chat and share what we were up to and I wanted to hear/see how others choose to enjoy this dynamic. So I thought ok now is my chance to get to know some people that embrace ALL of who they are. Yes I'm kinky and a mommy but that is just one side if who I am I'm curious to see how many other fascinating people are out there.

• Love
Reactions: JensBabyGirl, diaperdude, LaLoneDigi and 7 others
HoneySnow said:
Never quite know what to say in these things, but here goes.... I have always been very nurturing in my relationships even as a Dom I was always very in touch with my subs and was very into after care. I have always been intrigued by kink and identify as a switch truly enjoying both sides, always felt it made me well rounded. Through my journey and exploration I became curious about the ABDL side of kink. I had been called a mommy dom before but didn't know much about it. Like most things I'm interested in I researched and tackled it full on sparking conversations at group events, reading blogs, listening to pod casts. Along the way I met a very special little who would eventually become my little. We build a connection that was so sweet, deep, and so very intimate. There was complete trust and vulnerability which lead to a deep love and friendship. My little was never fully comfortable with that side of himself and it weighed on him, not being "normal" I could see the stress roll off of him when he came to mommy's house, there he was safe and free to be as little as he needed and mommy was right there every step of the way. Sadly the struggle to be normal won out and after a beautiful 5 year dynamic he ended our relationship to be with a fully vanilla woman. This broke my heart but he made his choice. Part of me thought I would never find someone I connected with again as adults and as mommy little, but one thing I missed with him was comunity. He was so in the closet about his little side, he didn't want us to have a page on any site or share posts about new fun things. We were very isolated and I was so proud of my little I wanted to chat and share what we were up to and I wanted to hear/see how others choose to enjoy this dynamic. So I thought ok now is my chance to get to know some people that embrace ALL of who they are. Yes I'm kinky and a mommy but that is just one side if who I am I'm curious to see how many other fascinating people are out there.
Hello and welcome. I enjoyed reading your lntro, I’m sorry things never worked out, but it sounds like you really enjoyed what you had. Hope you have fun here with us all

Hi HoneySnow thanks for sharing your story.

I find it so sad that your little gave in to the cultural pressure to be 'normal' after being with you for five years. You must miss him and the love that you shared, very much. [Hope that your future gets better].
(I can't help but wonder how he will go in a vanilla relationship and I can only hope that he is being honest about that side of himself and is not hiding it).

Welcome to ADISC by the way HoneySnow.
I hope you have lots of good chats here and that you don't get too many 'mummy' requests.
Have fun.

Last edited:
Welcome and enjoy

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi HoneySnow thanks for sharing your story.

I find it so sad that your little gave in to the cultural pressure to be 'normal' after being with you for five years. You must miss him and the love that you shared, very much. [Hope that your future gets better].
(I can't help but wonder how he will go in a vanilla relationship and I can only hope that he is being honest about that side of himself and is not hiding it).

Welcome to ADISC by the way HoneySnow.
I hope you have lots of good chats here and that you don't get too many 'mummy' requests.
Have fun.
Thank you very much. And yes I still worry for him it makes me sad he feels he has to deny such a huge and I think wonderful part of himself. I know it's hard to explain to others what a mommy little bond is like so it's nice to be around others that "get it"

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
warmfeeling said:
Hello and welcome. I enjoyed reading your lntro, I’m sorry things never worked out, but it sounds like you really enjoyed what you had. Hope you have fun here with us all
Thank you, and yes this dynamic has been so different from others I have been in and so fulfilling in ways I was not expecting. I wish there was less stigma to ABDL, sites like this I think help

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and newAB43
Hello and welcome HoneySnow to the Adisc community.😊

Reactions: HoneySnow
HoneySnow said:
Thank you, and yes this dynamic has been so different from others I have been in and so fulfilling in ways I was not expecting. I wish there was less stigma to ABDL, sites like this I think help
Hello and welcome. I’m sorry things didn’t work out, but I think you will find a very special, respectful, unique, and understanding community of people here. I wish you the best and I hope your time on this site proves very useful! I wish the stigma wasn’t what it seems to be around ABDL as well. I was in a relationship with a very vanilla woman, and it proved very difficult as I really couldn’t be myself and we always struggled with the DL side of me. She accepted the bed wetting, but couldn’t ever understand why I found diapers therapeutic or enjoyed them.

Last edited:
HoneySnow said:

I second that. Everything about Abdl is cast in a negative light, and then we wonder why what we do is so taboo too so many. 🙄

Welcome honey snow, I enjoyed reading your intro, and am very glad you experienced a wonderful mommy little dynamic for 5 years!

Thank you I am trying to focus on what I learned and how i can grow from that dynamic instead of thinking about what I lost with it.
newAB43 said:
Welcome honey snow, I enjoyed reading your intro, and am very glad you experienced a wonderful mommy little dynamic for 5 years!

• Love
Reactions: newAB43 and Happy2BeInNappies2
welcome to adisc, hope you like our community

Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Reactions: randomgamerguy
Welcome and thank you for sharing your story, it was a good read and sorry it didn't work out. I don't know the full extent of what went on but I know everything I do I like to do in private and would feel uncomfortable with other people discussing it with others unless they were into the same thing. I've tried to talk to norms about it and it does not go well. :(

Reactions: newAB43
Tenawearer said:
Warm welcome from the Netherlands.
Humperdink2 said:
Welcome and thank you for sharing your story, it was a good read and sorry it didn't work out. I don't know the full extent of what went on but I know everything I do I like to do in private and would feel uncomfortable with other people discussing it with others unless they were into the same thing. I've tried to talk to norms about it and it does not go well. :(
Oh I'm very private too, always have been. But forums like this made him uncomfortable. I would never share personal information we both have careers and such.
cloakplt said:
Hello and welcome. I’m sorry things didn’t work out, but I think you will find a very special, respectful, unique, and understanding community of people here. I wish you the best and I hope your time on this site proves very useful! I wish the stigma wasn’t what it seems to be around ABDL as well. I was in a relationship with a very vanilla woman, and it proved very difficult as I really couldn’t be myself and we always struggled with the DL side of me. She accepted the bed wetting, but couldn’t ever understand why I found diapers therapeutic or enjoyed them.
Yes, I think you are either born kinky or you are not. And if you aren't it's just a foreign consept. When I was first called a mommy dom i didn't know how to take it, I was told I was not a proper dom which is BS, I'm like... I'm me and my kink reflect who I AM not a part I'm trying to play. I have found some people use kink as armor a way to keep people and intimacy at a distance. For me kink is about tearing down those walls being exposed and vulnerable and being free from the judgment of what we like. I have done things for my partner that weren't my thing but I saw how much they loved it and how it draw us closer sharing it and I LOVED that! I wish more people could see that side of it....oops rambling

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Humperdink2, Happy2BeInNappies2, newAB43 and 1 other person
HoneySnow said:
For me kink is about tearing down those walls being exposed and vulnerable and being free from the judgment of what we like. I have done things for my partner that weren't my thing but I saw how much they loved it and how it draw us closer sharing it and I LOVED that!
This! It’s the side of us that is the exposed and vulnerable part of who we are. I have been told too many times by therapists and especially in my last relationship that my kink (she wouldn’t even call it that) was something that I was using to shield myself from intimacy, but for me, I didn’t get to be myself, and that was the real intimacy wedge between us

cloakplt said:
This! It’s the side of us that is the exposed and vulnerable part of who we are. I have been told too many times by therapists and especially in my last relationship that my kink (she wouldn’t even call it that) was something that I was using to shield myself from intimacy, but for me, I didn’t get to be myself, and that was the real intimacy wedge between us
This makes me sad, I wish I could open people's minds to show them what they are missing. How can there be intimacy without TRUE Acceptance???

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, newAB43, diaperdude and 1 other person
Talking and exploring is certainly a good way to deal with things. Without exploring then there is no real way of truly understanding what we are all about. I hid away for years not really knowing what I was or what I wanted. I hid it away as a dark secret, even to myself. After a few years of searching for answers I can finally open up about it to others, but more importantly, feel comfortable with myself. Rare, but when they come around little days are so much fun now. :D

Welcome to Adisc hopefully you will find what you are looking for. It’s such a fun place to be and definitely find acceptance. I know it’s helped me so much that I need to be here.

Humperdink2 said:
Talking and exploring is certainly a good way to deal with things. Without exploring then there is no real way of truly understanding what we are all about. I hid away for years not really knowing what I was or what I wanted. I hid it away as a dark secret, even to myself. After a few years of searching for answers I can finally open up about it to others, but more importantly, feel comfortable with myself. Rare, but when they come around little days are so much fun now. :D
I have found when you deny something no matter what it is, it becomes a much bigger issue. Once you accept it and come to terms with it. Its amazing how small of an issue it becomes. It's like telling someone they can't have something, well that's all they are going to want and all they think about.

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, diaperdude, cloakplt and 1 other person
Back