• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My Intro

Styraxis

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Greetings Everyone! Just making a quick intro for myself here: Life-long DL trying to get in touch more with my Little or AB side lately. Just here to explore and make a few (online only) friends. Currently live in the PNW and enjoy the outdoors. I also really enjoy music and Audio, as in speakers and audio equipment. Wouldn't consider myself an audiophile, just an interest. Send me a message if you want to chat or say hello.

Thanks!

Welcome and enjoy

Styraxis said:
Greetings Everyone! Just making a quick intro for myself here: Life-long DL trying to get in touch more with my Little or AB side lately. Just here to explore and make a few (online only) friends. Currently live in the PNW and enjoy the outdoors. I also really enjoy music and Audio, as in speakers and audio equipment. Wouldn't consider myself an audiophile, just an interest. Send me a message if you want to chat or say hello.

Thanks!
Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional, performing musician and I'm also an audiophile. My stereo setup is a MacIntosh MA352, Ohm Walsh 2000 speakers, a Schiit Gungnir DAC, a Cambridge Audio CD transport and a Rega Planer 2 turntable.

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome aboard!

Styraxis said:

Thanks!
Hello, welcome here

Styraxis said:

Thanks!
Hello and welcome from Canada :)

Back