• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My Intro!

SweetNLittle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello Everyone! I am a 24 year old female from the US! I am into ABDL/DDLG and I am a little, diaper lover. I am looking to make friends and learn new experiences in this community! I am into anime, video games, watching YouTube.

Reactions: Diapered84, Jr2012, Deleted member 57387 and 5 others
SweetNLittle said:
Hello Everyone! I am a 24 year old female from the US! I am into ABDL/DDLG and I am a little, diaper lover. I am looking to make friends and learn new experiences in this community! I am into anime, video games, watching YouTube.
A huge welcome from here in the UK 😊

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Welcome sweetnlittle, also UK here, plenty of new friends to make and things to learn on this site, I'm always up for a chat.

What games/anime do you like, I'm enjoying tiny tina's wonderlands right now.

Reactions: SweetNLittle and Woncrinklz
Welcome from Canada fellow 🦊 lover 😁

fleckothefennec said:
Welcome from Canada fellow 🦊 lover 😁
Yes!! Foxes are amazing! ☺️

Hello and welcome hope you have a really great time joining in here

Reactions: SweetNLittle
Hello

Welcome!! What are some of your favorite anime? As you can maybe tell, I too enjoy a good anime! 😂

Last edited:
Hi hi! Welcome 😊😊😊.. enjoy the site! It's lovely place! 😊😊

Littlerobbydubbs said:
Welcome!! What are some of your favorite anime? As you can maybe tell, I too enjoy a good anime! 😂
oooh that's a hard one! I like sooo many lol 😂

Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs
Welcome to Adisc. I am a texas baby

SweetNLittle said:
hi @SweetNLittle and welcome to the community! I am an ABDL from the Northeast! Love games and always looking for new friends.

Welcome SweetNLittle. I know you will find this community very accepting and interesting.

Welcome!

SweetNLittle said:
Hello! Should be easy to make friends when we are so close in age and have the same interests 😋 Favorite anime?

SweetNLittle said:
Hi!!! I'm brand new here as well, super pumped and looking for new friends that share a very rare interest, how's the site treated you?

Hello SweetNLittle welcome to ADISC. Hope you find this site a supportive community to belong to, as I have.
Have fun.

SweetNLittle said:
Welcome sweetandlittle, i hope you enjoy adisc i'm always up for discussions and new friends😎

SweetNLittle said:
Welcome SweetNLittle! Join in as you feel comfortable. We have a "neighbourhood fox" who roams our neighbourhood and is sort of a pet. Lots of fun to see it out walking around.

Back