My Inner Baby

DL85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I am thinking about placing an order from My Inner Baby. I've read (on adisc) that the local government where the store is located shut the store down because they classified it as a "sex shop". It appears that they still operate their business online. They appear to have a large selection of products, which is why I wanted to give them a try.

Before I decide to place an order, I was wondering if anyone here can tell me about their online shopping experiences (positive or negative) with this particular business. Were they prompt about shipping orders? Were your orders accurate and discreet? How long did it take from placing your order to receiving it?

My wife and I are having a stay cation next week and our son is going up to stay with my wife's parents for the week (2hrs away) and we will be able to get in some much needed play time while he's away. If it takes a long time to receive an order from My Inner Baby I'll probably have to think about ordering some other time. If they're fast with shipping like Northshore and I get a lot of positive feedback about their business, I'll be placing an order with them. Thank you.

They were very quick for me. They shipped the day after I ordered and then it was just the USPS time. Very discreet packaging, I think it said it MIB as return address. They also included a handwritten "Thank you" On the invoice which I found kind of nice

Reactions: TigerDL, Tinklepanties and DL85
This is my go-to place for ordering cases of diapers. I've been with them for four years and my interactions are always 10/10.

Reactions: Tinklepanties and DL85
MIB is totally great! I’ve bought onesies, pacy’s & clips, diapers, diaper covers, bottles and clothes there. They are super friendly, very fast shipping, and reasonably priced. Also, they deserve our support!

Reactions: dbot99 and DL85
I’ve ordered from them and it went fine. My order shipped promptly and was well (and discreetly) packed. No complaints!

Reactions: DL85 and Tinklepanties
I bought from them and had a good experience.

I highly recommend them. You will be very satisfied.

Thanks everyone. I decided to put an order in. It should be here on Tuesday or so. I got exactly what I wanted. Now I just have to try to be patient until it gets here...

Reactions: diapereddesigner and Cottontail
That was really fast on the shipping. I'm supposed to get everything tomorrow already. I had to make a change to Fedex hold though because we are having family over tomorrow for Easter instead of Sunday😲. I'll just have to stop at walgreens after they leave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail
I ordered from them last year and everything was as expected. Highly recommend.

I have purchased from my inner baby multiple times. They have a great selection of diapers and sometimes when manufacturers discontinue a diaper my inner baby still has them. More than once. I've contacted them and was able to buy a discontinued diaper for normal cost.

So I heard about this store before I told my wife about my DL side, because my MIL shared an article about the store (she wasn’t kind). Honestly hurt my feelings, but she didn’t know. I’d love to order from them and plan to in the future. I hate I never got to see it in person and can’t now. 👎

• Sad
Reactions: SimCo and PadPhilosopher
diapereddesigner said:
So I heard about this store before I told my wife about my DL side, because my MIL shared an article about the store (she wasn’t kind). Honestly hurt my feelings, but she didn’t know. I’d love to order from them and plan to in the future. I hate I never got to see it in person and can’t now. 👎
I placed my order for Mega Rearz tonight and I sent them an email saying how much I miss seeing real people when I go to buy diapers. That store was magic while it lasted...

Reactions: SimCo, PadPhilosopher and diapereddesigner
messydiaper said:
I placed my order for Mega Rearz tonight and I sent them an email saying how much I miss seeing real people when I go to buy diapers. That store was magic while it lasted...
Maybe they will be able to open back up and could service customers on an appointment basis? I wonder if the owner is on adisc.

diapereddesigner said:
Maybe they will be able to open back up and could service customers on an appointment basis? I wonder if the owner is on adisc.
I don't think they have an actual store anymore. They are operating out of a warehouse.

I do think the owners are monitoring ADISC, but they're not very active. If they are active, hello Sabine and Ryan!

MD

Reactions: TigerDL, PadPhilosopher and diapereddesigner
messydiaper said:
I don't think they have an actual store anymore. They are operating out of a warehouse.

I do think the owners are monitoring ADISC, but they're not very active. If they are active, hello Sabine and Ryan!

MD
Oh, good to know! If you’re here, hi Sabine and Ryan! Nice to meet you.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I use to go to the store all the time. The owners are really sweet people. The only con I had was that Ryan would take all of the good xxxl and xxxxl clothing which I needed. But hey it was his store. Before the store they did sale on eBay and the likes. Now they just went back to online sales which I think they make most of their money when the store was opened.

Reactions: TigerDL
Back