DLJosie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Ive mentioned my good friend in posts or comments every now and again. Well she has been staying with me for a couple of days and i never told her i was going to the littles event i attended yesterday. I said i was going for drinks with a mate i felt like utter đź’©for lieing to her but didnt want to tell her whag i was doing incase she thought less of me.

I told her when i came back tho and said i jusg wantedto go hang out with people ghat wer like me me without any judgement she said she isnt bothered she knows why i do what do and its no problem but i told her i had a ball and im going to the next one showed her the stuff i got and she liked this dungaree dress kinda thing and told me to wear it so i fid and it made me feel really really little. I told her how i felt about her and we are going to to take things slow but what a ball ive had i said if she didnt like what i do or what i am i wont do it any more sbe said its fine she actualky like it and like to put diaoets on me aswell and she told me if i want to do it at her bit then i can as she know i dont stay long becausd i want to dress up sje also said she can see a difference in md when im dressed sotting in a nappy she see hoe different and happier i am and she wouldnt take that away from me either so tomoro when she goes home ive to take stuff over to leave at her bit when im staying and will buy me nappies for when im at her bit. The thing is i know she wont tell anyone the full extent of who i really am and just let people think i only wear nappies as everybody knows i wear nappies and thats all they are getting to know. Shes not going to be my caregiver or mommy i dont want her to be but if she feels comfortable with putting nappys on me then i wont stop her and i wont bug her to its her choice she just has to say she wants to change me.

Sorry for the bible chapter and thanks if u took the time to read this xxx

Reactions: warmfeeling, StarryNight and PadPhilosopher
Interesting read, and I'm happy for you. Acceptance is always a difficult thing to find, and adding something unusual like AB/DL interests just makes it that much more complicated. I'm glad you found it. Though you've mentioned concerning things about her in the past, no relationship is ever "safe;" we always risk being hurt, but "nothing ventured, nothing gained." I wish you the best in this new adventure.

Reactions: MegaLugia and DLJosie
PadPhilosopher said:
Interesting read, and I'm happy for you. Acceptance is always a difficult thing to find, and adding something unusual like AB/DL interests just makes it that much more complicated. I'm glad you found it. Though you've mentioned concerning things about her in the past, no relationship is ever "safe;" we always risk being hurt, but "nothing ventured, nothing gained." I wish you the best in this new adventure.
The concerning thing isnt this friend its my ex best friend they are 2 different people i know there is no gaurentee its safe or not but i really want to see where this goes thanks for reading it and taking the time to respond to me hope you are well and i know im lucky aswell xxx

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
DLJosie said:
The concerning thing isnt this friend its my ex best friend they are 2 different people i know there is no gaurentee its safe or not but i really want to see where this goes thanks for reading it and taking the time to respond to me hope you are well and i know im lucky aswell xxx
I think your ex best is the one who outed you, correct? This is the one who bedded your friend? Or maybe not. But again, nothing that can't be forgiven and put in the past.

Reactions: MegaLugia and DLJosie
DLJosie said:
Ive mentioned my good friend in posts or comments every now and again. Well she has been staying with me for a couple of days and i never told her i was going to the littles event i attended yesterday. I said i was going for drinks with a mate i felt like utter đź’©for lieing to her but didnt want to tell her whag i was doing incase she thought less of me.

I told her when i came back tho and said i jusg wantedto go hang out with people ghat wer like me me without any judgement she said she isnt bothered she knows why i do what do and its no problem but i told her i had a ball and im going to the next one showed her the stuff i got and she liked this dungaree dress kinda thing and told me to wear it so i fid and it made me feel really really little. I told her how i felt about her and we are going to to take things slow but what a ball ive had i said if she didnt like what i do or what i am i wont do it any more sbe said its fine she actualky like it and like to put diaoets on me aswell and she told me if i want to do it at her bit then i can as she know i dont stay long becausd i want to dress up sje also said she can see a difference in md when im dressed sotting in a nappy she see hoe different and happier i am and she wouldnt take that away from me either so tomoro when she goes home ive to take stuff over to leave at her bit when im staying and will buy me nappies for when im at her bit. The thing is i know she wont tell anyone the full extent of who i really am and just let people think i only wear nappies as everybody knows i wear nappies and thats all they are getting to know. Shes not going to be my caregiver or mommy i dont want her to be but if she feels comfortable with putting nappys on me then i wont stop her and i wont bug her to its her choice she just has to say she wants to change me.

Sorry for the bible chapter and thanks if u took the time to read this xxx
That’s so cool, I’m really pleased for you. I hope it all goes great for you

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and DLJosie
warmfeeling said:
That’s so cool, I’m really pleased for you. I hope it all goes great for you
Thanks @warmfeeling so do i xxx

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and warmfeeling
PadPhilosopher said:
I think your ex best is the one who outed you, correct? This is the one who bedded your friend? Or maybe not. But again, nothing that can't be forgiven and put in the past.
Yes ou are correct and we have spoken about this aswell we are taking things slow and im doing it with caution aswell sorry i didnt know what you wer refering to and for that i apologise xxx

Reactions: MegaLugia and PadPhilosopher
DLJosie said:
Yes ou are correct and we have spoken about this aswell we are taking things slow and im doing it with caution aswell sorry i didnt know what you wer refering to and for that i apologise xxx
Not a problem; as I said, no relationship is ever safe, and the past can be past. It's good that you're communicating about these things; communication in general is essential. Still wishing you all the best.

Reactions: DLJosie and MegaLugia
Back