My GF teases me? Whats happening!?

xzigo

Diaper Lover from Lithuania
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, i've been DL since i can remember.. but no one knows about it.. well just my 2 Ex girlfriends. First one was ok with it, even wear diapers for me and use them.. the other one... when i told her about diapers, she got totally mad, called me a pervert and told me to leave telling that shes gonna ruin my life and tell everyone..

I also have to mention, that ABDL is not popular in my country and people are very closeminded here..

But the story is about my current girlfriend and i dont know what's happening.

So, she don't know about me liking diapers i sometimes make hints that its cold to get up at night and go to use a toilet.. or that i almost peed myself in my sleep and diapers would come in handy in these situations.. she smiles and says yea.. we could use them.. there was similar situations few times, so i told to her that i will buy diapers for us. She laughed and said that thats crazy and i shouldnt buy it.. then, next time again she agreed telling me that i will need to change her wet diaper if shes gonna wear! I told her ok! I will change it. So few days after i went to a pharmacy and brought pack of tena slips super. Showed it to her and she was so shocked! She said im crazy ant i crossed the line! And that now, i can use them if want. She wasn't mad or anything, but told me that she's not gonna wear it ever!

So after few days i asked her if she would mind if i wear one to bed. She said that its crazy and to stop talking bullshit.. so i stopped talking about diapers for a while and never mentioned it.

After some time, she started telling me that she hates going the toilet and getting out of warm bed because she has to pee very often. I just didnt react and didnt mention that she should put a diaper on.

Another most recent situation was when we decided to go "night hiking" and watch the comet. She said that her bladder is so small and she has to pee often and said to me "maybe i should put on a diaper for a hike" then i said sure! I can bring you one.
She smiled and said that shes gonna use a toilet once more and maybe its gonna be alright.

Last night i was getting ready for the bed and pulled out my pikachu pj pants, and she was like "what a hell are you going to wear? Put on a grown up pjs i brought you!" Then started talking about "being a men" etc.. i said that "whats a difference if it just makes me comfy!" Then she was like "yea sure, so put on your diapers under baby pjs and live with your mom.
I got so angry inside at that moment.. but then she apologised, kissed me and said that she would love me anyway.

So guys, what do you think its happening? I don't get it... Sometimes it looks like shes ok with a diapers.. but sometimes just says that "no way, dont even think about it"!

It drives me crazy!!! I even oficially have pack of tena slips i my closet and i cannot even wear it! Lol

• Sad
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Obviously I can’t speak for your gf and I may be completely wrong so don’t take anything I say to be definite, but from what you’ve written I think it sounds like there is a part of her which wants to explore the diapers, either wearing them or you wearing them, but that there is another part which thinks that’s weird/ strange and which is also scared about what you would think and so she is torn and swinging between interest and complete rejection of the idea. It also sounds like she doesn’t trust your reaction enough to be honest and like she would be scared to admit her interest, perhaps partially because part of her dislikes the idea but also possibly because she isn’t sure what your feeling is about them and whether you’re really interested or just joking around.

I think therefore that she is testing you; a part of her would want one/ both of you to wear them and to see where it goes but she’ll only be able to admit that only if you take the initiative. She’s reacting negatively and like you’re crazy because thats how she feels she should react to an adult wanting diapers, but she’s also bringing it up and making jokes about it, leaving you open to take control and suggest one of you put them on, because part of her wants that, but doesn’t feel able to say it to you in case you’re not serious. It sounds like she wants you to take the lead and suggest the diapers so that she knows you’re on board and won’t make a joke of it or embarrass/ humiliate her.

Honestly, from what you’ve said I think it sounds like you need to have a proper, serious talk to her without any jokes. Humour was perhaps a good way to introduce the idea of diapers and gauge her reaction, but it’s now left her unsure of whether you actually want to wear the diapers or whether it is all part of a big prank/ joke you are playing. Assuming she is interested in the diapers she’s not going to admit her real feelings if she’s scared you’re playing a joke and will therefore think she’s weird. If you want her to react openly and honestly then you need to approach the topic openly and honestly and without making it a joke. Tell her seriously that you’d like to try wearing a diaper, don’t make it a joke and don’t put any pressure on her to join in, but just seriously and honestly tell her a part of you is interested in trying the diapers in the closet, that you don’t know why but a part of you feels drawn to them, and ask if she minds if you do that. Hopefully if you approach the topic with truth and without hiding behind humour she will then feel comfortable to do the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, SebLittle, Subtlerustle and 4 others
They mostly agree with KKitty. If you are a DL, your desires aren’t going to change, so you need to get this out in the open. It is a little hard to say how onboard she is going to be, but I get the impression she has already thought about the possibility that you are into this. It is also a good sign that she made a point to say she would love you anyway. I think this shows that she has thought about it and would be willing to accept it. I am not sure how much she would want to participate though. Seems like maybe she would be open to wearing in certain situations, such as a night hike.

It sounds to me like you are confusing her. You need to stop playing games and have an open and honest conversation with her. Tell her that you like them, and ask her how she feels about that. Oh and make sure to listen to her. Don't try to defend yourself it explain when she is talking just listen.

Reactions: Voodu and RedPandaDL
if she's acting like this too you I'd almost say dump her a** and leave you dont need that bs In your life you need to find someone who can accept you and your diapers cheers

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Well, if it was me...relationships being based on compromise/give & take, I'd be patient enough to see how far she'd want to go the opposite way trying to drag you with her. Technically, we ABDLs tend to drag uneducated SOs quite a bit towards our side so thIs 'tug-of-war' can be expected. If she's obviously unhappy or indecisive/conflicted about diapers, it could be of benefit to plan a graceful exit.

I liken relationships to graham crackers: you break one along that seam then put the halves back together with those jagged edges...then you move 'em back & forth against each other, like two sides of an earthen fault. Either those jags wear down and make for a nice, smooth faultline...or the crackers crumble. Thus the dividing line between people in a relationship.

I know, my analogies are weird...hopefully you kinda understand. And all the best to you both.

Last edited:
Next time she mentions being open to wearing just say ok and then get 2 out. Tell her if she's going to have the benefit of wearing you want them too.

Have the DL talk with her. Finish what you started. You need to find out sooner or later anyway. Let us know how it goes. Good luck

Thank you guys for your thoughts!
This is a small cauntry i live in. Fetishes are not very common here. So it would be really hard to find someone who is into diapers. So the best thing would be to find a compromise somehow not scaring her. She is a very smart girl, we have a good jobs in the offices. And basically we live in a business/office environment, so its even harder to get kinky/crazy when it comes to fetishes.

We do have some kinks we share. For example - she likes to squirt/pee while we are having sex (we use disposable bed mats for protection) andni love it! It really turns me on and she knows it:))

But the thing is, she didn't opened up with her fetishes. I tried to ask her what she likes, to spice things in our bed, but she say she don't have any kinks...

So when i brought diapers and she said that its too crazy, i told her that we need to have some crazy things to spice our life and sex life! But she said that it's too crazy.

I think next time when she will drop hint about diapers, i will just bring it to her and see how it goes..

I have to agree with the others that you need to sit down with her abd have a calm serious adult conversation about her flip flopping position on diapers (and other kinks as well).

You have to also realize that we are not always as open as guys are about sex & kinks.
Its just the way it is

I agree about needing a serious conversation. It sounds like she already has some kinks based on liking to squirt/pee in bed. You also need to be careful with how she feels about your male role. Her comments about your pajamas may indicate she will have trouble if you act in any way other than masculine.
Maybe she would wear diapers but is hesitant for you to wear. All things to discuss in a serious conversation.
BTW - I’ve been to your country. It is beautiful. I want to go back again.

If she likes to squirts pee, perhaps she has a pee fetish so being a dominant man and introducing diapers isn't really that far from squirting pee during sex?

Back