Mummy's and Daddy's discipline

PrettyAlice

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
There have been many accounts in Adisc of the sissy's wife taking a real man as her lover who then adopts the role of Daddy over the transformation of the husband to little girl. The ex-husband becomes their child and is treated accordingly not just by being kept dressed as as a little girl but being strictly disciplined when required. Doubtless, such a situation is consensual but are any sissies here actually living in such a relationship?

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: sissybblola and Angelapinks
i am in a wife led marriage with diapers, petticoating ect, but nothing that extreme
There are wife led marriages with cuckolding, but just like a guardian/ward relationship like i am in, it is a marriage so always be thoughtful of yourself and your spouse.
I will say this about corporal punishment, spanking, paddling ect which we have practiced for years. When things got tough for us, my wife got sick, I had to leave work, we pretty much abandoned it. It didn't work with the more emotionally demanding life that we had to live. I still live as my wife's baby but without the intensity of our past behaviors
I don't know if this is something that you are interested in but it is my 2 cents on the subject.
We still practice flyswatter spanking, but it's not the butt blisterings I used to get.
I kinda miss the spankings that i used to get... kinda

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: nappybottom and Angelapinks
KBoy said:
i am in a wife led marriage with diapers, petticoating etc, but nothing that extreme
There are wife led marriages with cuckolding, but just like a guardian/ward relationship like i am in, it is a marriage so always be thoughtful of yourself and your spouse.
I will say this about corporal punishment, spanking, paddling ect which we have practiced for years. When things got tough for us, my wife got sick, I had to leave work, we pretty much abandoned it. It didn't work with the more emotionally demanding life that we had to live. I still live as my wife's baby but without the intensity of our past behaviors
I don't know if this is something that you are interested in but it is my 2 cents on the subject.
We still practice flyswatter spanking, but it's not the butt blisterings I used to get.
PrettyAlice said:
There have been many accounts in Adisc of the sissy's wife taking a real man as her lover who then adopts the role of Daddy over the transformation of the husband to little girl. The ex-husband becomes their child and is treated accordingly not just by being kept dressed as as a little girl but being strictly disciplined when required. Doubtless, such a situation is consensual but are any sissies here actually living in such a relationship?
I suspect that there are more wife-led relationships without cuckolding (like yours) than the one I described above which are likely rare although I have read a few accounts on the internet which claimed to be genuine. I have also corresponded with a male who was the little girl daughter to his wife acting as Mummy and her lover who fulfilled the role of Daddy. Both "parents" were very strict and used corporal punishment and various humiliations on their little girl who accepted their absolute authority and discipline without question. The child was also presented to selected visitors and made to behave in a very humiliating manner with curtseys and practiced ballet movements as well as reciting nursery rhymes. He admitted that at times the shame made him cry.

Reactions: depta99, BabyLouise and KBoy
KBoy said:
i am in a wife led marriage with diapers, petticoating ect, but nothing that extreme
I tried to get my SO to try spanking on me, but she never spanks anywhere near hard enough! I guess if somebody's not into it, they're just not into it. One time (in the way past) I tried a DOM and she spanked ... very much hard enough LOL.

depta99 said:
I tried to get my SO to try spanking on me, but she never spanks anywhere near hard enough! I guess if somebody's not into it, they're just not into it. One time (in the way past) I tried a DOM and she spanked ... very much hard enough LOL.
Okay @depta99 i really don't want to come across like a know it all, or worst...
But, you are right, if someone isn't in to it, then they probably won't be.
This is the part that i hate to point out. Some women, experience contempt for the person that they are administering corporal punishment to. Of course i don't know you or your partner, i just want to be helpful and i want you and your partner to be happy and safe.
OTK forever ❤️‍🔥

KBoy said:
Okay @depta99 i really don't want to come across like a know it all, or worst...
But, you are right, if someone isn't in to it, then they probably won't be.
This is the part that i hate to point out. Some women, experience contempt for the person that they are administering corporal punishment to. Of course i don't know you or your partner, i just want to be helpful and i want you and your partner to be happy and safe.
OTK forever ❤️‍🔥
Yeah I don't think there is contempt, she is just not into spanking. I _know_ she has zero interesting in being spanked LOL. That was made clear. Maybe I should consider myself lucky ha ha.

I have to say that I love this idea but in my case it would be a little different. As a cross dresser I would love to have a wife that is my baby girl and I get to be the mommy. In this case she would be a cockqueen, and I can find a partner where I will be the wife and mother in the relationship and he can play the husband and daddy part of the relationship.

Reactions: depta99
I went classify myself as a sissy. I’m a DL thatytreated like a little boy. I’m a cuckold now. My wife has a boyfriend who has taken on the role of”dad”. Actually over the last year he’s become more the head of our household.. he doesn’t live with us, but he’s here quite a bit and he takes charge. Mom doesn’t spank me much anymore. She just calls dad. And even if I did get spanked by her and dad found out, I would get it worse when he got home. He could be a pretty strict much like my real dad was growing up. I do often get treated like their child, especially if I’ve misbehaved.. they tell me when it’s time for bed. And give me chores to do in the morning. I’m not allowed to backtalk or sass.

• Love
Reactions: sissybblola
Back