Most Embarrassing Moment in Diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whrn i was 15 my parents made me wear a diaper and no pants on around the house because they thought they cohld embarrass the diaper lover out of me. I had a sister (9 at the time ) who made fun of me, along with my dad. (He was incon, and he made fun of me for wearing.... wtf lol) it was torture back then, but today, it is one of my favorite abdl memories :)

Reactions: Lyric and Rezzu
Id say just getting walked in on of any sort.

Never had embarrissing moment in diapers. Always kept it stealthy.
When started to wear them in late 20’s I already lived alone. I kept them in closet( still do) which I always locked when expecting visits.
My mother knows that I wear sometimes, in certain situations. She sometimes was excorting me to rehabilitation session after my leg operation, during rehabilitation excersize I was diapered because I was very slow and if I needed to go to toilet, probably not able to get in time. Sometimes my diapers were visible little bit but that was in rehabilitation center where that kind of occassional sighting was somehow normal.

Last edited:
I’ve never had a bad embarrassing moment, but I guess the closest happened about a month ago. As some of you know, my wife does not ever want to see me in diapers. One night, I decided to pad up for bed since the wife had gone to bed earlier than I did. I’ll do this once in a while. Anyways, I’m the morning, I woke up before my wife and brushed my teeth, shaved, washed my face, etc. Then I went to the walk-in closet, closed the door, and dropped my pants to take off my diaper as is my usual routine if I wear to bed. Just as my pants hit the floor, my wife opens the closet door and spots me in just my shirt and diaper. Our eyes met for a quick second and I was like a deer in headlights. She just said “oh” and closed the door. After I did what I had to do, I came out and I asked her if she wanted to talk about it, but she said it’s not necessary and that was that.

Reactions: Lyric, Lewis Badger, OnePiece and 1 other person
PaddedInHaslet said:
I’ve never had a bad embarrassing moment, but I guess the closest happened about a month ago. As some of you know, my wife does not ever want to see me in diapers. One night, I decided to pad up for bed since the wife had gone to bed earlier than I did. I’ll do this once in a while. Anyways, I’m the morning, I woke up before my wife and brushed my teeth, shaved, washed my face, etc. Then I went to the walk-in closet, closed the door, and dropped my pants to take off my diaper as is my usual routine if I wear to bed. Just as my pants hit the floor, my wife opens the closet door and spots me in just my shirt and diaper. Our eyes met for a quick second and I was like a deer in headlights. She just said “oh” and closed the door. After I did what I had to do, I came out and I asked her if she wanted to talk about it, but she said it’s not necessary and that was that.
Im not a big fan of your wife XD lmao

PaddedInHaslet said:
This sounds like my situation. Bummer to hear others go through the same thing.

I guess my first leak while out in public when my diaper failed and the wet spot was noticeable and I ended up siting on my coat for the ride home .

SwedishAMAZING said:
Im not a big fan of your wife XD lmao
Me either, she reminds me of my ex... lol

I think it was probably the time I was staying at my cousins' when I was twelve. I had my Goodnites on under my pajamas, and was playing a video game with my cousin who was about a year younger. I won, and he wrestled my down - playfully, but it had the effect of revealing a bit of blue diaper material. He sat on my back, pulling my pajama shirt up and laughing with his sister (she was 14 or so). She said "Aw, play nice with your little cousin!" meaning I was the little one. I was so embarrassed that she'd denied my status as the older cousin.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and RothwellBC
It happened when I went to see my family during Christmas. We had gone for midnight mass. We were siting around and finishing our drinks. Then my mom reached back and diaper checked me in front of everyone. Latter that morning she apologized and said old habits die hard. That was pretty embarrassing. Another one was when I was maybe 16. My older sister was back home from college. It was around midnight and she was a little drunk. I was leaving from the fridge when she walked right up under me and reached back and lifted my diaper. She said it looks like you're kind of wet. She laughed and went to bed. Killer. The worst was when I was walking toward my car when I loaded my diaper. I was surprised and stunned. Another woman was walking right next to me. She didn't say anything but she was smiling while looking at my bottom. I almost died.

Reactions: Lyric
greatlake5 said:
The worst was when I was walking toward my car when I loaded my diaper. I was surprised and stunned. Another woman was walking right next to me. She didn't say anything but she was smiling while looking at my bottom. I almost died.

You can take some of the edge off that memory by considering how much worse it would have been if you hadn't been diapered.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
A few days ago I had to run into the office to pick up some things for work. As I was finishing up, I sensed an oncoming bowel accident so I hurried out. Just as I was walking through the atrium and to the exit, the accident began with several loud noises. No one else was around to hear but it was still embarrassing because they were unmistakable “bathroom noises”. I got lucky since I was able to leave once I felt the urge but it’s still scary to think that I could possibly mess myself around my coworkers, despite the recent improvements to my regularity.

My most embarrassing moment involving diapers was about 3/4 years ago. I was out shopping in a big strip mall. After I got a haircut I decided to go to the Booster Juice next door, get a smoothie, a sandwich and use their bathroom for a quick change!
Big advantage of this place is that it has a single, unisex bathroom. You lock it and it’s all yours… no worries! … or so I thought!
I was taping up the new dip while leaning against the wall, when the door that was supposed to be looked, rattled back and forth before blowing wide open and a woman stood on the other side! I was paralyzed! She was in shock (understandably, she was looking at a late 20s guy diapering himself, I’m sure she did not expect to see that when she woke up that morning)
We stared at each other for a split second, which felt like an eternity before she reached for the door handle and started apologizing profusely! She closed the door and I could hear her talking to the employees about how the door lock is broken and that they need to fix that!
After collecting my thoughts and I told myself… shit happens. I can’t stay in here all day… let’s get this over with!
So I finished taping, pulled up my jeans, packed up my backpack, tossed the old one in the trash and walked out. She was right outside the door and definitely more embarrassed than I was. She was red like a tomato and immediately started apologizing again. I told her it was okay, no harm, no foul… and moved on to pick up my order. She was drawing a lot of attention of the other customers and I wanted to get out!
But now the staff started apologizing for the lock and how it’s been an issue and that they are going to get that fixed next week…
I was so glad when I was finally out of that store and that I prefer white medical diapers over printed dips and that I had the bottom tape done already and wasn’t naked from the waist down with a dip in my hand! Haha
Long story short… a lot of people on here always fantasize about getting caught like this but when it actually happens it’s rather uncomfortable!
I can laugh about it now and it makes for a funny story but I really don’t need that again! 😅

Last edited:
When everyone swam out of the lake when they seen me in 3 rears mermaid diapers with dive gear on....they seen all the bubbles from my diapers and thought I was a creature so everyone got out of the lake till they seen my dive fins flopping in the water and plus my dive shorts had the biggest buldge ever!

Reactions: OnePiece
I have just had a rather embarrassing moment I shared with the wife.

Having just got ready for bed putting on all of my nightime protection
I always end up with a lot of trapped air inside my old PUL pants that are very large and get tucked in around leg and waste openings, I usually remember to squeeze the air out but forgot tonight, went and sat down in my chair a little heavily and there was a very loud "pop" frightened the poo out of the cat and had my misses saying what the heck was that ?
I thought for a second and then said that's the sound of a tenner going in the bin !
My old faithful PUL pants had split big time, thank goodness I still have a few old ones left.
My misses just raised her eyes and said "suppose you'll want me to order some more pants now"!

• Haha
Reactions: littleph0enix, TigerDL, tiron101 and 1 other person
Most embarrassing? My mother coming home to find me packing-taped into a baby diaper far too small for me. And me running off into my room to hide and begin peeling it off me.

The thought still hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127, Lewis Badger, BabyHailey1977 and 2 others
I was working at a hospital, which is great because there are single-use restrooms everywhere. So I went into one to change out of a VERY messy/wet diaper and locked the door of course. One thing about hospital restrooms - they have a button on the wall that will open the door remotely - whether it's locked or not! So I was standing against the wall, putting on another diaper, and apparently hit the button by mistake! The door started to open and I dashed behind it, but couldn't push it shut while the mechanism was engaged. I had to wait for it to release. Meanwhile, anyone passing by and looking inside probably saw quite a scene! That was awful.

• Wow
blaincorrous said:
Most embarrassing? My mother coming home to find me packing-taped into a baby diaper far too small for me. And me running off into my room to hide and begin peeling it off me.

The thought still hurts.
That is terribly embarrassing, but when I create a mental picture I cant help but laugh. Its also very funny. I hope you can find the humor in it too.

blaincorrous said:

The thought still hurts.
I used to tape two Luvs end to end and wore them that way. They fit around my waist. One night I had just put one on and was sliding my pants up when my mom walked in. I was mortified. To make it worse, it was my favorite “girls” Luvs. She was not very happy.

• Wow
Reactions: blaincorrous
Saltedcaramel64 said:
That is terribly embarrassing, but when I create a mental picture I cant help but laugh. Its also very funny. I hope you can find the humor in it too.
Oh, the pain of the thought is the memory of peeling the packing tape off my bare skin.

• Wow
Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back