Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Most Embarrassing Moment in Diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
slipperywhenwet said:
I was going through security at O’Hare airport with my H while diapered and was asked to go over to the female TSA officer for additional screening. The fear and humiliation was worse than what actually occurred. After being asked additional questions, I received a quick pat down and I as on my way. I was dying thinking that I would be found out. My “supportive” Hubby couldn’t stop laughing. It is now a memory I relive every time I am at an airport.
Sounds like a very humiliating and anxious time Im sorry it happened to you. I certainly would not have laughed at you I would of been just as nervous as you were and done what I could to comfort you. I hope something like that has not happened again.

Messing myself while i was in the CT scan machine!

When I first started showing signs of incontinence in the hospital and the nurse suggested I wear a diaper to keep from leaking. I had to go to physical therapy and other often in diapers barely covered. The medical staff was very helpful and helped me get over the embarrassment. Now, I no longer really get embarrassed!

iampadded said:
So are you just wearing or are you actively wetting them nightly as well?
I stopped using adult toilets for going potty nearly 10 years ago and only go potty in my diapers now. So I wake up most mornings in wet diapers and at this point in my life I'm back to being a bedwetter like I was when a teenager. But I'm also now wearing diapers and rubber pants full time during the day as well and only wet in my diapers, never in toilets anymore, even when we are away from home. We take my diaper bag whenever we go out in case I need to be changed. I don't mess in my diapers much at all, still use the toilet for that however. How about you? Are you back to wetting your bed at night like you did until you started high school. I was pretty embarrassed that I was still wetting my bed in high school and had to be diapered by my mother every night. I did finally stop before university.

Reactions: Teddy02
The time that I messed my diaper completely by accident while on a bus. This was before I knew about waterproof pants that somewhat can hide the smell. And they still has like a 15 minute bus ride back to my apartment, so I just tried not to move too much and put my headphones on and I hoped that the time will flyby so I could just get back to my apartment and change.

Lecktroman said:
Messing myself while i was in the CT scan machine!
That happened to me last week 😳

I had a real accident earlier this week. It was a loose bm. Since I had already messed the diaper, and I was on a work call, I just let the rest of the poop out into my diaper. Unfortunately, it was very wet, and I leaked badly. It leaked out the side
and when I stood up, it was literally running down my leg. I couldn't leave the work call for about a half hour. I had poop all the way to my knees. It was wet, cold, and smelly. I couldn't wait to get cleaned up.

• Wow
Reactions: slimjiminy
Lyric said:
I stopped using adult toilets for going potty nearly 10 years ago and only go potty in my diapers now. So I wake up most mornings in wet diapers and at this point in my life I'm back to being a bedwetter like I was when a teenager. But I'm also now wearing diapers and rubber pants full time during the day as well and only wet in my diapers, never in toilets anymore, even when we are away from home. We take my diaper bag whenever we go out in case I need to be changed. I don't mess in my diapers much at all, still use the toilet for that however. How about you? Are you back to wetting your bed at night like you did until you started high school. I was pretty embarrassed that I was still wetting my bed in high school and had to be diapered by my mother every night. I did finally stop before university.
I was chronic every night bedwetter until about 13. Although my bed wedding diminished as I went through high school, I never got to totally dry. At the end of the day, I go hot and cold. I could be dry for a week or more in a row and then wet for several days in a row no rhyme or reason. It awfully embarrassing Still having frequent bedwetting episodes in high school and college for that matter. My mother stopped diapering me in cloth around age of 9 and I put on my own pull ups plastic pants there after.

I've had a few embarrassing moments but I think the first sticks out the most. I was 9 and had been stealing and wetting diapers from my best friends little brother. I decided to try to mess one day and fell asleep wet and messy. My mom came in to see why I was still asleep and my messy diaper was on full display. I was so embarrassed. She just asked if I had any more then cleaned me up and changed my diaper. Then she took me to my friend's house to apologize to his mom wearing just a t-shirt and diaper.

That was the start of "baby it out of him" which turned into having a baby in the house for a long time.

Reactions: mansfieldboi, Rezzu and iampadded
JoeRelax said:
Hi Blueberry, I can imagine how nerve wracking that experience might have been, when you went through was your Betterdry wet?, as I too wear the Betterdrys on a daily basis.
Hi, no in fact it was dry. I did some in depth research after this experience and discovered that the wetness really isn’t what triggers a flag, rather the bulk. Those machines are looking for unusual masses and a wet diaper is typically bulkier than a dry one therefore creating more mass. Thick diapers like a betterdry will increase your chance of being flagged by the machine wet or dry.

Reactions: TigerDL and Deleted member 57387
wetabdiaper said:
I've had a few embarrassing moments but I think the first sticks out the most. I was 9 and had been stealing and wetting diapers from my best friends little brother. I decided to try to mess one day and fell asleep wet and messy. My mom came in to see why I was still asleep and my messy diaper was on full display. I was so embarrassed. She just asked if I had any more then cleaned me up and changed my diaper. Then she took me to my friend's house to apologize to his mom wearing just a t-shirt and diaper.

That was the start of "baby it out of him" which turned into having a baby in the house for a long time.
I wish that was they way my mom would have reacted. Except my dad would have freaked.

This actually happened last night at work. I was wearing a Bambino Classico and I went into a bathroom stall to “adjust”. I didn’t close the stall door because it would be quick, but nope! Someone walked right up while my pants were down. I’m not sure if he saw my diaper or just my feet. Nothing was said.

Babyspace1947 said:
I wish that was they way my mom would have reacted. Except my dad would have freaked.
I would have thought my dad would have reacted the same way but he was totally cool with it. Having talked about it with them since my mom had already told him she thought I was going to need to be babied again and that I liked wearing my cousins dresses to much to be too boyish. So dad just accepted me and went along with what ever I wanted to be.

Side note I had been caught several times in clean and wet diapers before the messy one and I was a paci sucker still at night sometimes.

Reactions: Rezzu
wetabdiaper said:

Wow! What an interesting story!😅 I hope that your friend was still your friend after this and your friend´s mom accepted your apology☺️ Oh boyh.. I can even imagine how embarrasing situation that would have been🙈 but.. in that situation you might have already knew your parent´s way to deal the situation anyways..

wetabdiaper said:
I would have thought my dad would have reacted the same way but he was totally cool with it. Having talked about it with them since my mom had already told him she thought I was going to need to be babied again and that I liked wearing my cousins dresses to much to be too boyish. So dad just accepted me and went along with what ever I wanted to be.

Side note I had been caught several times in clean and wet diapers before the messy one and I was a paci sucker still at night sometimes.
Amazing!🤩 You seem to have a chill dad!!😎 I guess they have been okay with your little side after this till this day? Also.. pacifiers have been like daily thing to me (during the nite sleeps) for quite few years from now ☺️

Last edited:
iampadded said:
I could be dry for a week or more in a row and then wet for several days in a row no rhyme or reason. Still having frequent bedwetting episodes in high school and college for that matter.
Usually, I wet the bed (not literally but in my diaper). Twice last week, my diaper was dry in the morning. Both times, when I stood at the potty, I peed. I want to know why.

Last edited:
Rezzu said:
Amazing!🤩 You seem to have a chill dad!!😎 I guess they have been okay with your little side after this till this day? Also.. pacifiers have been like daily thing to me (during the nite sleeps) for quite few years from now ☺️
They are totally cool with everything to this day. They used to keep diapers and baby stuff for me at their house when they lived further away. No they live really close so it doesn't make sense to keep a bunch of stuff. That's what diaper bags are for.

Rezzu said:
Wow! What an interesting story!😅 I hope that your friend was still your friend after this and your friend´s mom accepted your apology☺️ Oh boyh.. I can even imagine how embarrasing situation that would have been🙈 but.. in that situation you might have already knew your parent´s way to deal the situation anyways..
He isn't unfortunately, but was all through highschool and the start of college. I moved away so the separation happened naturally. His mom was great with my apology. She ended up being one of my babysitters when my parents went out.

I'm not sure I knew how my parents would react, but I did know they didn't freak out when I wore my female cousin's clothes.

One of my most embarrassing moments was probably when I was around 14, I bought some Drynites from the local Boots store and was worried about hiding them at home so I bagged them up and hid them in a rucksack in what we all called "the muddy place" (it was just a wooded area) near where I live.

Anyway, one day I went up to put a few on and spent the day walking through the woodland in a drynite and of course it got used both #1 & #2 when I eventually tried to take it off, I was hiding in a bushy area only to be greeted by a speckled Springer Spaniel and the owner was just there looking at me with my trousers & underwear around my ankles, with this soaked pullup in clear view of this bloke.

Needless to say I quickly pulled everything up and bolted, I never went back for the rest of the pullups >_<.

Reactions: mansfieldboi and RothwellBC
Sgdlboy said:
Mine was being pantsed when i was in school camp , i was a bedwetter till late teens and at 16 i was still in diapers at night , i was at a school camp and diapers are not easily concealable especially tape on ones , goodnites couldn't hold my wetting back then so i wore tape on diapers . Friends were kinda playful at the time and was playing around , didn't take long for them to figure out i was in diapers eg diaper crinkle , waistband of diaper etc . a couple of my friends held me and pull my pants down revealing my diaper , its obvious its a diaper with the tape tabs , wetness indicator etc i couldn't deny its not . Word spread fast and soon enough a lot of people in my school knows about it starting from my cohort then upper and lower secondary kids knows about it . I was teased a lot and called names back then , going though it was different but thinking back it was alright .
How the hell can you call those asswipes your friends... this sickens me to hear brother. I am sorry that had to happen to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back