Most Embarrassing Moment in Diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realizing I left my diaper drawer open AFTER my older sister was in here (it’s unmissable when open)

DanielW said:
BUT there is no such thing as a "non-violent rape" Under Canadian law Rape is Rape. You can have simple Assault or Aggravated assault, but that refers to a separate charge of physical violence .
I was referring to the difference in gravity between 271, 272 and 273.

Brokenbird said:
I still talk to some family but not mom or my uncle. And no, he never got caught.
Does she know why you don’t talk to her anymore, does she also regret what she did or does she not care?

O.K. I actually haven't read much in this thread yet - hopefully will get to it soon but lots here (somehow first I noticed it).

Anyway - for me actually never out of diapers ( 24/7 ) and of course in school forget about hiding that. So not sure you would actually call it embarrassed - more like annoyed I guess?
It was either 4th or 5th grade (unsure what one - but the fact is STILL vary vivid!) every time I asked to go to the nurses office, the teacher would ask why (as though she didn't have a very good idea!) And the answer better be LOUD enough of the entire class to hear, and to the point, unless it actually was something else (rarely) she was after something like - My diaper needs to be changed. - That was every time!
And sometimes - just to add some salt - there was a second question - and it better have been answered just as LOUD - Are you wet, messy, or both?
After everyone seemed to get a good laugh at my expense (still don't get that one - old news by start of that grade - and WAY over-done by that teacher - but whatever.) Then, and only then was it ok to go to the nurses office to be changed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, Lyokodl, DiaperVapor and 2 others
nwm said:
O.K. I actually haven't read much in this thread yet - hopefully will get to it soon but lots here (somehow first I noticed it).

Anyway - for me actually never out of diapers ( 24/7 ) and of course in school forget about hiding that. So not sure you would actually call it embarrassed - more like annoyed I guess?
It was either 4th or 5th grade (unsure what one - but the fact is STILL vary vivid!) every time I asked to go to the nurses office, the teacher would ask why (as though she didn't have a very good idea!) And the answer better be LOUD enough of the entire class to hear, and to the point, unless it actually was something else (rarely) she was after something like - My diaper needs to be changed. - That was every time!
And sometimes - just to add some salt - there was a second question - and it better have been answered just as LOUD - Are you wet, messy, or both?
After everyone seemed to get a good laugh at my expense (still don't get that one - old news by start of that grade - and WAY over-done by that teacher - but whatever.) Then, and only then was it ok to go to the nurses office to be changed.
Wow, that teacher is such an ass. I think she didn’t like you, so she wanted to humiliate you at every moment she can get. Sorry you had to endure that.

Reactions: AJFan2020 and nwm
DiaperAxolotl said:
I think she didn’t like you, so she wanted to humiliate you at every moment she can get.
Probably - although ever for the "bullies" it's still a bit hard to comprehend, even for young kids like that - why so "funny" when most had known all about it for YEARS. And even the handful of new kids...At that age, I could see a laugh the first few times - but just never seemed to get too old... Just seems even for a kid like that, too many times, not funny anymore - something to give bullies ammo - but not funny.
Well really doesn't matter - specially now, just very odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
Up front I want to state that this is an embarrassing moment in a good way.

I’d say my most embarrassing moment was the first time my wife saw me diapered. She knew I’m a DL at the time and this was the first time she participated. We were drinking and getting kinky so she went to my stash and got a diaper and put it on me. She couldn’t stop giggling and taking pictures. It wasn’t demeaning in any way but it just had me feeling embarrassed because it was a first with her. The next morning was also somewhat embarrassing as well. I got up for my morning routine of coffee and a cigarette in the garage and she came out to join me. Still in my diaper and absolutely soaked the giggling and picture taking started all over again as she commented on how wet I was.

• Love
Reactions: luminescent81, geka, Palle and 14 others
nwm said:

I’m really sorry that your teacher who should be a professional was so unprofessional and humiliated you like this routinel, thats really wrong and rude.

im not normally one that believes in Karma that much but it would be karma if that teacher needed diapers for themselves at some point in his or hers life.

I'm annoyed because I can remember reading a poem or a story as part of my GCSE English Literature studies years ago, trouble is I can’t remember the title or the author but I‘m 90% sure it was by Carole Anne-Duffy and it was about a pupil who had been humiliated by a teacher because they had had a accident but they had seen the teacher again when they were all grown up and the teacher was in their twilight years and having to use a plastic sheet. I‘m pretty sure it was in the AQA Anthology book familiar to any British teenager doing English literature and this was from 2003-2004

Last edited:
Reactions: luminescent81, PaddedMewtwo and nwm
boredofwheelchair said:
I’m really sorry that your teacher who should be a professional was so unprofessional and humiliated you like this routinel, thats really wrong and rude.

im not normally one that beli in Karma that much but it would be karma if that teacher needed diapers for themselves at some point in his or hers life.
Believe it or not - no ill-will toward her for quite some time... - HOWEVER somehow I don't think I'll ever forget it. But if a did ever see her, and recognized who it was - doubt I would say anything about it - just no different than anyone else. (Then again if she recognized me too - that may feel even worst to her, I mean being kind despite that.)

Last edited:
Reactions: boredofwheelchair and PaddedMewtwo
For me the most embarrassing occasion I can recall is when I had to wear nappies to school age five due to various accidents I was having at the time.
I started in the September and I was at this school for about four to five months before one of the other kids poked my bottom one day in the playground and started telling the other kids I wore a nappy. I had just turned six at this point this point as I remember it was after the Christmas holidays. I denied it and I never confirmed or told anyone that I wore a nappy to school, not even my best friend. The boy and his friends would try and pull down my trousers and poke me whenever they could. I just tried to avoid them and they never saw my nappy. I didn't tell on them, I was too embarrassed to, even though my parents had told my teacher that why I was wearing nappies to school. On a PE day where I wasn't wearing a nappy I made a point to show them I wasn't wearing on but the teasing continued. Thankfully not long after this my Dad got a new job and we moved house that summer meaning I'd be starting a new school in the September. I didn't know of anyone else at the school who wore nappies apart from me. I felt very much an outsider apart from a boy called Tim who was my best friend throughout my short time at this school.

When I started a new school I told my parents I really didn't want to wear a nappy to school and after having no accidents over a half term period they agreed I could wear normal underwear but if started having accidents in the day again then I may have to.

Reactions: sophiemharp and PaddedMewtwo
My sister did embarrass me one occasion... We were staying at my Aunt and Uncles house one night whilst my parents were away and she told them I wore "big boy nappies" referring to my pull ups. I was 9 and she was 4 at the time. They just laughed it off thankfully but I'm sure they already knew as Mum would have likely told them.

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo and Lewis Badger
I have two embarrassing diaper moments:

The first one happened at a bar a few years back while I was with some friends. At the time I was in a band and we were playing a show that night at the bar and I decided to wear a pretty thick diaper. I had already had a few drinks by the time I got there so needless to say I was extra bulky in the pants. Before the show, my friend, his gf and I were standing by the bar chatting when I noticed my friends girlfriend looking at my crotch. It was definitely bulging and not in the way an erection would show but clearly she saw some extra padding. She didn’t say anything nor did my friend but I am positive she knew something was going on. I changed out of it before we took the stage.

The second most embarrassing moment also happened a few years ago. The apartment I was living in at the time had very old plumbing so one morning I woke up to a waterfall coming out of my ceiling down my walls in the living room. Management jumped on it right away but they told me I had to vacate the apartment for a week or so while they fixed the pipes and repaired the damaged walls. I didn’t even think about boxing up my diapers in my room while I was gone since they were going to be in my living room working so I just left my stash alone in my bedroom closet. I stopped by after work one day while they were working to check on things and get some clothes and to my horror when I showed up they were in my room. Apparently the pipes went into my bedroom so they had to cut out some of the ceiling and wall in there to properly fix everything. My closet was wide open, all of my diapers were on full display. My stomach dropped so quickly I just grabbed the first thing I saw pretending that it was what I came to get and just got the hell out of there fast. I laughed about it on the way to my parents house though.

• Wow
Reactions: Mas16210, LePew and Lewis Badger
I have 2 embarrassing moments involving diapers, not sure which one is worse or more embarrassing.
The most recent was about 16 years ago, I had a 3 bedroom apartment that I rented by myself, so I had friends that would come in and out when they needed a place to stay. I had forgotten that I gave a key to a good friend of mine who also happened to be a female. Well, I fell asleep, diapered with a onesie on, but clearly diapered. I didn't realize she had texted me and asked if she could stay the night. She let herself in, and walked past my room to get to one of my spare beds. The next morning I walked out of my room in my onesie and wet diaper on, to see her sitting on the couch. I got super embarrassed and red faced. She just chuckled, and said she saw everything last night, including the package of diapers on my floor next to my bed, and the wet diaper that was in the bathroom trash. So I really couldn't lie about anything. She ended up making me breakfast while we talked about my diaper wearing. After she left that day, she never mentioned it again, I see her once in awhile, but not often anymore.
The second would be back when I was in high school. My parents had left me home alone for the weekend, I was 16 at the time, had my own car and all that. That Friday after school I had gone to the store and bought a full package of Luvs size 6 and Goodnites, planning on spending the whole weekend diapered. We lived far enough away from neighbors that I didn't have to worry about anyone seeing me in the windows or anything, so when I got home, I put on a Luvs and just walked around in my diaper. I alternated between Luvs and Goodnites Friday night, ending with a Luvs fastened tightly around my waist. Unbeknownst to me, my mom send my aunt to the house to check on me on Saturday morning and make sure I didn't have a party or anything. My aunt came in expecting to probably see some hung over teen agers or something, but instead found her 16 year old nephew laying on the couch sound asleep in a wet Luvs Diaper, and just the diaper on. I had apparently fallen asleep in the living room. My aunt being the cool aunt that she is, went into my room and grabbed a fresh diaper, came over to me on the couch and gently woke me up. She handed me the new diaper and asked if I needed help changing my diaper, I told her no I could do it. She told me to go change and then come out and talk to her. I tried to tell her I didn't need a new diaper, but she looked at the saggy one I was wearing and laughed, and told me I needed a diaper on. When I got back into the room, still in just a diaper, I tried to tell her I just wear them once in awhile. She laughed and said she saw the wet and messy ones in the bathroom, so she knew I was lying. So she told me to tell her the truth and it would be our secret, so I sat down and told her I love wearing and using diapers, sleeping in diapers, and just anything to do with them. She thanked me for telling her the truth and kissed me on the forehead and left. We have never talked about it since.

• Love
Reactions: camdendl, geka, blazing91devil and 11 others
We got invited to present a class on littles at a kink fest. It was MM , my adopted lifestyle sister and myself. All went well , it was a great class. There was a big turn out of like 40 ish people for our class . We touched on all aspects of littles and abdl . I brought a assortment of abdl items and passed them around the class , like paci`s , bibs , and some different brands of abdl style diapers. Towards the end of the class , MM says , now we are going to put little stevie in a diaper and show you how it`s done. I basically was voluntold and really didn't know this was going to happen. I had to strip down to nothing and get on the table they had set up and got diapered up in front of the class . I blushed sooo much ! In the end it was a pretty cool experience but it really did embarrass me. I quess because it was the first time ever this had happened and I have always been shy about this in front of other people I didn't know. The really cool part about it is MM ask if anyone else wanted to be diapered and several other people volunteered .

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Palle, LePew, Raylynn and 6 others
drnkrdnck said:
My incident was yesterday and will be again on Friday. I ordered a case from cooshie tooshiez and ordered double discrete shipping. I even emailed and talked with them about delivering on a certain date. The guy was very nice. I assumed because I ordered a case with discrete shipping that it would be in a box, and shipped all at once. Each pack of diapers was wrapped in 2 poly mailers. If someone saw you walking with a package they probably wouldn't think it was diapers. But if you picked it up or touched it, it's pretty obvious it's a pack of diapers. Well I got 2 tracking numbers and only checked one for some reason🤦‍♂️. It said they would be delivered tomorrow Friday. And before I got my tracking numbers I also thought they were being shipped UPS not USPS. I live in a very small town and everyone knows everyone.
Well on to the fun part. I get home from work and the wife is acting normal. I go in to the bedroom to change my clothes and there are 2 packs of diapers sitting on the bed, still in the shipping package. And I'm thinking to myself oh shit they came early and she opened the box. Then I was like there are only 2 packs and I didn't see a box anywhere🤷‍♂️. She never said a word, I was waiting for at the very least a comment. I picked up the packs and put them in the closet, and we just carried on like it was normal. I figured she would be pissed because she had to carry these out of the post office. And to top it off one of the packs is ripped enough to see what's inside, not that you couldn't tell by handling it. If it had come ups it wouldn't have been as bad. And the damn po is in the middle of town. But I get to get the other pack tomorrow, I hope it doesn't come Saturday because I have to work and the po closes at noon. And if that's the case she will get the other one on Monday. I was hoping to have these arrive while she was away, but that got shot right out the window. Her attitude towards me being a dl is don't want to see, so I figured I was going to get blasted. But hasn't said a word, yet. When I was seeing her off this morning she said bye my naughty boy. And that has really thrown me for a loop, because i know she really doesn't approve to put it nicely.
sounds like my wife , but she sounds like she might be putting down a little of her anger

ild95370 said:
Up front I want to state that this is an embarrassing moment in a good way.

I’d say my most embarrassing moment was the first time my wife saw me diapered. She knew I’m a DL at the time and this was the first time she participated. We were drinking and getting kinky so she went to my stash and got a diaper and put it on me. She couldn’t stop giggling and taking pictures. It wasn’t demeaning in any way but it just had me feeling embarrassed because it was a first with her. The next morning was also somewhat embarrassing as well. I got up for my morning routine of coffee and a cigarette in the garage and she came out to join me. Still in my diaper and absolutely soaked the giggling and picture taking started all over again as she commented on how wet I was.
I truly hope that wasn't the last time the two of played with your diapers.

Reactions: TigerDL and PaddedMewtwo
Lyric said:
I truly hope that wasn't the last time the two of played with your diapers.
Definitely not. Play time in diapers doesn’t happen as much as I wish it would, but I still wear whenever I want and when diaper play time does happen, I don’t have to ask for it, she initiates it.

Reactions: TigerDL and wiliawi
Not to long ago me and my wife were going to go to the gym and I knew I hadn’t had a BM yet but I knew it was coming . So 2 hours before we went to the gym my wife gave me an enema to go ahead and get it all out of me. So I got an enema and then got cleaned up with a fresh diaper and we went to gym . Only problem is that apparently I had only got half of it out . And the other half came while I was on the treadmill . I knew people would be able to smell it so I had to do something . My wife wasn’t ready to leave yet , so hoping that no one noticed , my wife took me to the family restroom and changed my diaper. Worst part is that her friend that knows about my incontinence was there and seen the whole thing so I’m sure she knows what happened

• Wow
Reactions: Boulliaboup, Lyric, Lewis Badger and 4 others
Widgeydog354 said:
the first time a good friends mummy changed me. i was invited to a play date and i had not long used my diaper. well after ducking behind the sofa she decided to check us both. both stinkers my friends mummy made him wait and she had me get on the table first.

Not a changing table but their dining table with a changing pad on top when she opened my nappy she had for gotten to tie her hair back it slipped down over her shoulder and landed in the open messy diaper she screamed and sarah called for his mummys friend his "auntie" who.
I Hadn't met her but was going to be set up with her .

his "auntie" came in there's her mummys panicking because she's got poopy in her hair there's me on the table bum still messy diaper open and shes standing there with a cup of tea. She simply says blimey comes over sends Sarah's mummy to get cleaned up and cleans me up diapers me and says stay there I'll be back with a bib.

I said otay and not realising I'm closer to the table edge than i thought rolled over to see Sarah and fell off the table
Erm ...we don't know who Sarah is, perhaps a tad more context please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back