Moral compass issue?

tenanacious

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone have the moral compass issue when partaking in DL activities. Even though it’s no actual issue I feel that life would be easier without this Kink. BTW all I think about is nappies, even more so when stressed. Bit of a circle going on.

Reactions: Napincolove
Nothing wrong with enjoying diapers in various ways

thinking about it 24-7 (even if wearing 24-7)
and letting it consume your every waking moment can be a problem as it takes over your life
but no need to feel guilty enjoying & wearing diapers

Reactions: LittleLeahx, CptKirk, DLJosie and 4 others
SparkyDog said:
Nothing wrong with enjoying diapers in various ways

thinking about it 24-7 (even if wearing 24-7)
and letting it consume your every waking moment can be a problem as it takes over your life
but no need to feel guilty enjoying & wearing diapers
It’s not a guilty feeling as such. It’s hard to explain. The habit of putting on and wearing will never go away but that said it’s been a while since I went out wearing in public and would be conscientious now if I did. The feeling has changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLJosie
I get what you mean, sometimes you kinda just don't like the kink, but I think it just kinda comes and goes. It's nothing to be hard on yourself for, it might just be that you need to take your time with things.

Reactions: CLPP, dous, Edgewater and 2 others
No and the premise of this discussion is offensive.
I don’t consider harmless kinks to be within the scope of morality discussions just like I don’t think LGBTQ+ activities/attractions/existence have anything to do with morality.

• Thinking
Reactions: CptKirk
Social taboo does not equal moral compass
This discussion is completely misclassified imo.

• Thinking
Reactions: CptKirk and Kellycares
kaitsux said:
I get what you mean, sometimes you kinda just don't like the kink, but I think it just kinda comes and goes. It's nothing to be hard on yourself for, it might just be that you need to take your time with things.
That’s it

tenanacious said:
That’s it
Yeah i get that too, I think it's one of those things especially when you're newer and the kink feels more wrong becuase most people see it a certain way. I think you kinda grow around it and maybe you don't like it as much as the people who litterally want to be incontinent but you can still enjoy it just don't go overboard and you wont get kink burnout.

LePew said:
I get that, I don't think it's exactly worded correctly but it's more the OP feels weird about having the kink sometimes. For some people Incontinence and diapers are just a lifestyle they can't choose but when you do choose it and it's a bit more taboo and sometimes frowned upon and judged it can feel weird. Using the word "Moral" in the context of liking diapers is wrong yeah but OP just couldn't really put into words how they exactly felt.

Reactions: tenanacious
kaitsux said:
I get that, I don't think it's exactly worded correctly but it's more the OP feels weird about having the kink sometimes. For some people Incontinence and diapers are just a lifestyle they can't choose but when you do choose it and it's a bit more taboo and sometimes frowned upon and judged it can feel weird. Using the word "Moral" in the context of liking diapers is wrong yeah but OP just couldn't really put into words how they exactly felt.
Thanks

A "Moral Compass"?? I did not know anyone was allowed to have such a thing.
If you are worried about someone else finding that you are wear diapers it is a waste of time, unless you are wearing in attempt to expose yourself as those of us who are IC are out there everyday!

LePew said:
Please remember that the OP is a new member who is just looking for support and enlightenment on being a DL! There are plenty of sanctimonious assholes in the general population that would consider our safe place to be a moral failing, and OP is seeking our help in breaking past those judgements.

Reactions: CptKirk, Cottontail, kaitsux and 1 other person
Let´s put it this way: underwear choices are a huge catalogue from choosing no underwear at all, to people like us who even like to have some absorbent padding to keep us safe. All choices are valid and a diapers should be treated just as any other piece of clothing.

The best part of this is that underwear is private so nobody else than you need to know what´s concealed underneath your pants.

Try to remember one little fact:

LIFE IS SHORT! ENJOY EVERY INSTANCE THAT YOU CAN!

CptKirk

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, LePew, Nottylu and 2 others
Back