Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can't afford any new nappys at the moment😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: Magicalgirl101, Edgewater and LittleAndAlone
They are expensive yes...

Reactions: deepdriftAD
Could buying a different brand (generic) help? I can usually get these for 10-20 for a package of 12-20. So not too terribly expensive, bought not be feasible if you are strapped for cash.

I have been buying my diapers at thrift stores for several years. I don't always get the brands I would like, but for the about a third of the retail prices, you really can't go wrong.

Reactions: Diamond and TreeLad
Well do you have a job? If not then i would look.

Last edited:
Reactions: deepdriftAD
I have 30 packets of Tena and Drylifre, Molicare slip maxi, Attends, Betterdry, Crinklz, Formacare, I'm thankful I'm not poor so indulge myself and keep buying more.

I get 14 of tena maxi active fit every 3 months from the NHS and i buy 9 packs of ultima active fit every 3 months allong with 7 packs of boosters so i always have plenty to hand.

Yes they certianly do cost a few quid, thats why its important to make sure you are buying the correct ones for your needs. or fetish. if you get the wrong ones its money wasted.

Reactions: Soggy247
Cant go wrong with buying Goodnties, at least to kill the urges until you can afford something more substantial.

Get a few cloth diapers, diaper pins and plastic pants. They will always be there for you on that rainy day when you are short of cash.

Reactions: DorianLogan, Teddy02, Forced and 1 other person
Magicalgirl101 said:
Well do you have a job? If not then i would look.
yes I have a job

• Angry
Reactions: Edgewater
Diamond said:
yes I have a job
Okay so u have income coming in, so whats the problem with you not being able to buy diapers? Like are u posting for attention or?

Magicalgirl101 said:
Okay so u have income coming in, so whats the problem with you not being able to buy diapers? Like are u posting for attention or?
Probably just making side conversation, or wants to talk. I do that a lot at work when it’s slow, just say something casual (not diaper related obviously) and see what people say.
Also, just because you have income doesn’t mean you have spare money. I do, but not everyone does.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Labrador said:
Probably just making side conversation, or wants to talk. I do that a lot at work when it’s slow, just say something casual (not diaper related obviously) and see what people say.
Also, just because you have income doesn’t mean you have spare money. I do, but not everyone does.
I understand but for those who are IC who need them 24/7 thats a reason to be worried.

Magicalgirl101 said:
I understand but for those who are IC who need them 24/7 thats a reason to be worried.
Not being able to afford them you mean?
I understand that. While we can only go off of what we’ve been told, OP doesn’t mention being incontinent.

Last edited:
Diamond said:
I can't afford any new nappys at the moment😔
That is not a good thing, I’ m happy I don’t have to worry about that

Lyric said:
Consigue unos cuantos pañales de tela, imperdibles para pañales y calzones de plástico. Siempre estarán allí para usted en ese día lluvioso cuando no tenga dinero en efectivo.
I was dealing with some financial problems and an increasing need to use diapers more often until I was encouraged to try the cloth diapers I had at home. I only used them as diaper covers. But I was encouraged to try them and it is perhaps the best thing I have ever done. It has allowed me not to suffer so much with diaper expenses and to continue enjoying it without making my wallet suffer.

Last edited:
Inflation is a bitch rn I’m using e-commerce to counter it all a little suggestion would be stock tf up on Black Friday when everything is a little cheaper until then look around on eBay for tena or something I remember seeing a lot for a really good price (just not my preference) if you have a job what’s the issue?

Reactions: DorianLogan
Back