Mommy Scammed Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
LilJenJen said:
I am happy I didn't loose more! I was more upset with myself for falling for that shit. Seriously tho a loss is still a loss whether it takes a day or a month of work to fill the gap… $50 is nothing major in the long run but enough to sour my mood for about a week. I think it's best to learn early from a minor loss and be on guard later on.
I’m sorry to hear that you lost some money. It sounds like someone scammed you. That’s very unfortunate and frustrating.😔I agree that learning from a minor loss is better than a major one. You seem to have a positive attitude and a good perspective on things. I hope you can recover from this setback and avoid such scams in the future.👍

LittleMonsterUK said:
Honestly $50 is minor in other spaces like coding et cetra you can get scammed for much more in my case it was $800 you should seriously be happy you didn’t lose more!
I’m sorry to hear that you got scammed for $800. That’s a lot of money to lose.😢There are some steps you can take to avoid getting scammed again. According to the Federal Trade Commission, some of the signs of a scam are:
  • First, scammers pretend to be from an organization you know.
  • Second, scammers say there’s a problem or a prize.
  • Third, scammers pressure you to act immediately.
  • Finally, scammers tell you to pay in a specific way.
To avoid these scams, you should:
  • Block unwanted calls and text messages.
  • Don’t give your personal or financial information in response to a request you didn’t expect.
  • Resist the pressure to act fast.
  • Know how scammers tell you to pay.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and PrincessNozomi
SeniorMan said:
I’m sorry to hear that you got scammed for $800. That’s a lot of money to lose.😢There are some steps you can take to avoid getting scammed again. According to the Federal Trade Commission, some of the signs of a scam are:
  • First, scammers pretend to be from an organization you know.
  • Second, scammers say there’s a problem or a prize.
  • Third, scammers pressure you to act immediately.
  • Finally, scammers tell you to pay in a specific way.
To avoid these scams, you should:
  • Block unwanted calls and text messages.
  • Don’t give your personal or financial information in response to a request you didn’t expect.
  • Resist the pressure to act fast.
  • Know how scammers tell you to pay.

Nothing like that it was a trusted developer who done SRC work for me previously twice but on the last one he decided to exit scam. Unfortunately there was no way of knowing how it was going to unfold until it did exit scams are by far the hardest to avoid and prevent.

Bnuuy said:
I agree with most of this post but... isn't making friends with someone, inviting them to go somewhere, not indicating that it's a date, and then randomly trying to kiss them not a great idea? Is this really how you're supposed to do it?

WetKat said:
This !!! Seriously, if you don't want to end up disappointed with someone saying "what the heck do you think you are doing?", do not do this! I have had this happen to me a few times (I am female) and it is just beyond weird when someone who has been acting like a friend (and no more) suddenly tries to kiss you then makes out like you should have expected it, just because you are two people of the opposite sex out in public together. Seriously not cool.

I thought it was clear but you judge whether you go in for the kiss or not based on whether she seems receptive to being close to you. You don't just spring that on someone. You warm them up to the idea through casual conversation and getting closer and closer, if they become cold then you just abort the whole thing, they aren't interested. I am saying you have to make small advances not one big surprise advance, you have to build up to it and measure her response the entire time. The moment you get a cold response or she retracts you just give up on the idea.

If she has be warm to you the entire time then by the time you get to the kiss she is already expecting it and anticipating it, if not then you are not doing it right or she has already shown signs that she is not receptive to it.

Women put minimal effort into this because the man has to make the approach, the man has to make her laugh, make her smile, make the advances, he has to do all the work.

If a man waits for the woman to give him the kiss then he will die a virgin, women typically do not initiate unless the man is in the top percentile.

DollyDayDream said:
Good point if someone really wants to see you for you, a free museum or somewhere would be ideal places to meet for both x

Which is exactly what I said, so I don't know why you quoted the other guy. Always somewhere free, never get taken for a chump or some free meal ticket. If she does not want to know you as a human being then don't waste your time or money on her.

As for why you don't have to mention it is a date is because it is typically implied but not set in stone. Once you explicitly state it as such it sets expectations of where things might end uup but she does not even know if she feels that way about you yet. That is why you make SMALL advances such as moving closer to her while sitting on a bench or whatever, putting your hand on her hand etc, see if she likes you being that close to her. If she gives you cold signals at any point the you immediately know before you even try to kiss her and you BOTH avoid the awkwardness.

Women want a man to LEAD, but leading on a date is a series of small gestures and measuring her response, if everything goes well then you advance to the next gesture until you reach kissing. It makes the entire experience more natural, organic and avoid awkward situations. If you spell everything out before hand and she doesn't know you like that or had a chance to see your moves then it ruins the moment, ruins the magic of it all and she then believes you don't have what it takes to excite her so she becomes turned off by it.

All I am suggesting is to allow things to happen organically with the understanding that as the man YOU have to put in the work. If you don't put in the work the you don't get the results. Give her a chance to know you on a more personal level, build a rapport.

And if the date ends well with a kiss then bounce on out of there and let her think about it for a bit, if she liked it then she will want to hang out again, let it go from there.

If things don't work out then move on to someone else, waste no time. Women will string you along for ages for validation and attention but there are plenty of fish in the sea and at the end of the day finding one who wants to work with you on building something will put in the work, but until you find her it is a numbers game so there is no point obsessing over any one girl who isn't putting in the work also.

Learn to be cold so you don't get attached so someone who isn't even returning your energy or putting in the work. Reflect back the energy you get in turn.

LittleBoyCuddles said:
Women put minimal effort into this because the man has to make the approach, the man has to make her laugh, make her smile, make the advances, he has to do all the work.

LittleBoyCuddles said:
If a man waits for the woman to give him the kiss then he will die a virgin, women typically do not initiate unless the man is in the top percentile.

LittleBoyCuddles said:
Women want a man to LEAD, but leading on a date is a series of small gestures and measuring her response

LittleBoyCuddles said:
Women will string you along for ages for validation and attention but there are plenty of fish in the sea and at the end of the day finding one who wants to work with you on building something will put in the work, but until you find her it is a numbers game so there is no point obsessing over any one girl who isn't putting in the work also.
Ugh. It’s disappointing because between the sexism and gross generalizations you do have some semblance of good advice (dating is effort, building rapport, actually acknowledging things like body language etc). Too bad it also comes with blaming women for every struggle you have along the dating journey—that’ll only build resentment and make it much harder to find someone. What a shame.

Reactions: Forced and Hemix
lilbabyjooce said:
Ugh. It’s disappointing because between the sexism and gross generalizations you do have some semblance of good advice (dating is effort, building rapport, actually acknowledging things like body language etc). Too bad it also comes with blaming women for every struggle you have along the dating journey—that’ll only build resentment and make it much harder to find someone. What a shame.
I am just stating the facts as they are. What resentment? Facts do not care about feelings. We need to stop the gaslighting about how the world really works because someones feelings might get hurt.

Generalizations are how the world works, if you find them to be gross then that is on you.

No one is blaming women, just stating how things work because if as a man you don't understand that women will waste your time, string you along and will not initiate unless you are a top percentile man then you will die a virgin. Women hate hearing the truth because they hate accountability, so out comes the shaming language, insults and guilt of course.

If we accept the truth and know how the world really works then we can get things done.

If they are asking for money it's most likely a scam. I got scammed by a mommy 2 for $700 in gift cards and wasn't til after the fact I found out gotta be careful ask questions. I whole heartedly agree with what SeniorMan said also be safe out there

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Rift said:
I whole heartedly agree with what SeniorMan said also be safe out there
Fun fact: that wasn’t SeniorMan, it was an AI that he used to write all his posts before he got banned.

Got nostalgic seeing that lol.

Reactions: JensBabyGirl
LePew said:
Fun fact: that wasn’t SeniorMan, it was an AI that he used to write all his posts before he got banned.

Got nostalgic seeing that lol.
My mistake I had no idea that was a artificial intelligence

Last edited:
Rift said:
My mistake I had no idea that was a artificial intelligence
It's so hard for us older generation to understand and protect ourselves from the computer world. I think most of us wanna trust to have someone like to communicate with. Makes us easy targets out of desperation.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and BBBen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back