Molicare premium elastic = size 9

mayhem

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
For those that don't fit in a size 8, the title would probably be the equivalent of a size 9 or 10.

How are the tapes?
on the Molicare plastic version they are quite good but cloth versions always seem to pop off and come undone

SparkyDog said:
How are the tapes?
on the Molicare plastic version they are quite good but cloth versions always seem to pop off and come undone
I'm 6'1" tall and 210 lbs. They barely fit me but the tapes hold pretty well so far. I got the small size just to try. I'll got with the next size up if I like them and see how they perform.

mayhem said:
I'm 6'1" tall and 210 lbs. They barely fit me but the tapes hold pretty well so far. I got the small size just to try. I'll got with the next size up if I like them and see how they perform.
woh 210 and wear the S?
dang
im 6'4" 230 I wear L size

SparkyDog said:
woh 210 and wear the S?
dang
im 6'4" 230 I wear L size
I think it's s/m size.

They have elastic sides so will fit alot bigger than a normal size small.
Attends adjustable are very similar, not sure if there available outside europe.

I've been saying how they are the closest thing we have to baby diapers in terms of form for a sec now.

I saw they made some updates and changes so I have been holding off on buying more till stock gets over here with the changes.
I am hoping they listened to people and adjustesd the sizes because Small is more like Smedium but leaning towards medium in terms of wing width.

Essentially everyone that wore mediums bought small. Its not the length that is a issue, just the tape width. Id like to see them do full short elastic per sides instead of the random plastic piece+ elastic combo.

These PE shell with stretchable wings or cloth like?

CptKirk said:
These PE shell with stretchable wings or cloth like?
Cloth.

ICK

Back