Mission Accomplished! (And It Was Therapeutic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys!!

So, one would have thought that being a writer, I would have done this by now. But while I have written books with certain ABDL elements, I've never really finished a truly ABDL story!! But now I did! Finally I could finish one and it was quite therapeutic. Writing it felt like relieving myself of a pressure in my chest. I am happy on how it turned out!!

Anyway, you can find it on the Story forum, under the name "Who We Are".

If I had known I would have felt this way after finishing one, I would have started way sooner haha

I'm gonna read it kik, just want to take my time and enjoy it when I do. Standby, I'd love to give you some feedback. I am glad that it was therapeutic for you to write it.

littlemoosey said:
I'm gonna read it kik, just want to take my time and enjoy it when I do. Standby, I'd love to give you some feedback. I am glad that it was therapeutic for you to write it.

Thank you!! I hope you find it enjoyable!

I'm sure I will. I like reading good stories.

Haha......great that you joined the club. Okay.....this is a strange club. I always felt good after I finished one of my stores. There's only three but I'm proud of them. I read yours when I get some time.

dogboy said:
Haha......great that you joined the club. Okay.....this is a strange club. I always felt good after I finished one of my stores. There's only three but I'm proud of them. I read yours when I get some time.

Thanks! I was checking yours, "The Un-Training of Stanley Kaminski". Really cool!!

kik91 said:
Thanks! I was checking yours, "The Un-Training of Stanley Kaminski". Really cool!!

Ah....thanks. That was my funny one and it was a blast to write. Hypnosis tapes were the big conversation at the time on this site. It was too good to pass up.

dogboy said:
Ah....thanks. That was my funny one and it was a blast to write. Hypnosis tapes were the big conversation at the time on this site. It was too good to pass up.

I can imagine haha. Yeah, I remember that time!! Seriously tho, good job!

Can't wait to check it out.

I'll PM you to let you know what I think. I'm sure it's great though :)

Poofybutt said:
Can't wait to check it out.

I'll PM you to let you know what I think. I'm sure it's great though :)

Thanks buddy! I hope you enjoy it!! I’ve just posted the first three chapters, and tomorreow or the day after I’ll post the next three!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back