Missing pigtails

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I had to cut my hair for work. Now I miss being able to put my hair up in pigtails and cute bows. Anyone else like to put their hair up in pigtails? I guess it is strange for a 65 year old to like his hair up in pigtails and bows.

Attachments

• 20220716_192127.jpg
    20220716_192127.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, PaigeCherubiel, Jbdl and 4 others
Im going bald so cant wear pig tails or that so have to buy wigs 😢😢xxx

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I would love to have pig tails or bows, but wife don't let me (unless I'm home alone).
Usually I have my hair in a pony tail, sometimes braided.

• Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel and DLJosie
Would a decent pig tails wig, but not found one yet....

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel and Janetsy77
It's not strange, it's lovely.

My hair is shoulder length, and I love putting it in pigtails, especially when I wear my schoolgirl uniform.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, PaigeCherubiel, OnePiece and 3 others
Floodingpants said:
I had to cut my hair for work. Now I miss being able to put my hair up in pigtails and cute bows. Anyone else like to put their hair up in pigtails? I guess it is strange for a 65 year old to like his hair up in pigtails and bows.
No its not strange at all. I'm 67 and love to wear ribbons and bows in my hair, well I say my hair, due to the lack of the real thing I have to make due with a wig, but still love it.

Reactions: Floodingpants
sissybaby34 said:
No its not strange at all. I'm 67 and love to wear ribbons and bows in my hair, well I say my hair, due to the lack of the real thing I have to make due with a wig, but still love it.
I may have to look in to getting a good wig or two wigs.

Reactions: sissybaby34
Floodingpants said:
I may have to look in to getting a good wig or two wigs.
The first one I bought was artificial hair and ok but would tangle very easily. I later paid a lot more to get a real hair one, the difference is huge. Its more comfortable to wear and so much easier to maintain.

Love pigtails! Sorry you had to cut your hair. And maybe not as good, but yes a wig is the way to go.

Floodingpants said:
Strange, yes. Just like the rest of us🤘🤘.

JustC said:
Would a decent pig tails wig, but not found one yet....
Same! I guess I need to just buy a long wig and put it in pigtails myself. There are cosplay wigs that have a sort-of pigtail look, but to me they just look cheap and phony.

Back