Misjudging your need for #2

Soooooflauschig

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I really like the idea of some guy rushing to the toilet in the morning to just quickly pull their pants down a bit to pee standing but realising the urge to go #2 is way higher than they thought and they lose it in their pants.

Ist there anyone that did experience Something like that?

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and Dry247
I had a moment like that before.

Just when I felt like I was finished, I ended up having to go again.

1000010965.jpg

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Diapersntights, KBoy and 2 others
Happens at least once a month where I need to go #2 and by the time I walk 50 feet it's too late. One of the reasons I am in diapers all the time.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I have IBS ans diverticulitis. I’m also urinary incontinent at night and have been for 20 years following spinal surgery. I always wake with a very wet nappy on but often when I get up and start to get mobile while making a cup of tea and breakfast my bowels suddenly wake up and I either have great urgent to both wee and pop, or have an accident so I keep my nappy on for a little while until ready to shower

Reactions: Jorelaxed and diapeybabybrian
I had that exact thing happen to me at work. I occasionally have IBS-like symptoms a hour or so after eating where a sudden urge comes on with no warning. Almost always, I can just wait a few seconds and the pressure will subside with a rumble in my guts. Occasionally, it doesn’t subside much, but is never so bad I really worried I’d not make it to a bathroom and have an accident. This day I had a couple of glasses of iced tea at lunch, and I was bursting to pee by the end of an afternoon Zoom meeting. When the call ended, I hurried to the bathroom and, just as I entered, I felt the #2 urgency hit. Both stalls were occupied, and I realized holding back the bowel pressure made the pee urgency increase to the point of desperation. I rushed to the urinal just in time to avoid wetting my pants. Now I was trapped at the urinal, the pressure at the other end was growing rapidly, and I couldn’t stop peeing to try and hold it back. I tried to clench my butt muscles as best I could, but before I finished peeing, I lost control and began to slowly poop in my pants. I couldn’t tell how bad the damage was and couldn’t go into a stall to check, but could feel it was more than just a stain in my undies. I really didn’t want to run into any coworkers in that state, so I went straight to my car to drive the 15 minutes home and clean up. I put a grocery bag and towel on the seat, and started the 15 minute drive home. Of course, I never had the chance to finish the job because the stalls in the bathroom were occupied, so halfway home, the urge came back with a vengeance. I tried to hold on, but my bowels eventually gave up and I filled my pants while waiting at a traffic light.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: dipybutt, wetaccident, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
SoggyRunner said:
I had that exact thing happen to me at work.
That's bad luck.

Both the stalls were filled.

I probably would have tried my luck in the ladies room at that point.

It is 2024 after all...and it was an EMERGENCY, and you have a legit medical issue....

I already wear 24/7, and If I was you I would certainly wear a "Just in case Diaper".

...And not a pullup, because pullups don't have good fecal protection....

Reactions: MaximusWolfheart and Jorelaxed
SoggyRunner said:
I had that exact thing happen to me at work. I occasionally have IBS-like symptoms a hour or so after eating where a sudden urge comes on with no warning. Almost always, I can just wait a few seconds and the pressure will subside with a rumble in my guts. Occasionally, it doesn’t subside much, but is never so bad I really worried I’d not make it to a bathroom and have an accident. This day I had a couple of glasses of iced tea at lunch, and I was bursting to pee by the end of an afternoon Zoom meeting. When the call ended, I hurried to the bathroom and, just as I entered, I felt the #2 urgency hit. Both stalls were occupied, and I realized holding back the bowel pressure made the pee urgency increase to the point of desperation. I rushed to the urinal just in time to avoid wetting my pants. Now I was trapped at the urinal, the pressure at the other end was growing rapidly, and I couldn’t stop peeing to try and hold it back. I tried to clench my butt muscles as best I could, but before I finished peeing, I lost control and began to slowly poop in my pants. I couldn’t tell how bad the damage was and couldn’t go into a stall to check, but could feel it was more than just a stain in my undies. I really didn’t want to run into any coworkers in that state, so I went straight to my car to drive the 15 minutes home and clean up. I put a grocery bag and towel on the seat, and started the 15 minute drive home. Of course, I never had the chance to finish the job because the stalls in the bathroom were occupied, so halfway home, the urge came back with a vengeance. I tried to hold on, but my bowels eventually gave up and I filled my pants while waiting at a traffic light.
That's exactly the kind of problem i referred to. But having it happen at work must be pretty bad!

I normally sit down to pee when I'm at home and have had quite a few 'surprise poos' as I call them. Do quite enjoy being sat on the toilet peeing and then suddenly a large poo that I didn't even know was there sliding out.

I have sometimes deliberate pooed whilst stood peeing at a urinal then going straight into one of the stalls to empty my underpants and clean up.

Reactions: diaperkool
diapeybabybrian said:
That's bad luck.

Both the stalls were filled.

I probably would have tried my luck in the ladies room at that point.

It is 2024 after all...and it was an EMERGENCY, and you have a legit medical issue....

I already wear 24/7, and If I was you I would certainly wear a "Just in case Diaper".

I would have if I’d had time. Everything happened in a split second and I was trapped at the urinal!

Soooooflauschig said:
That's exactly the kind of problem i referred to. But having it happen at work must be pretty bad!
Fortunately, I slipped out unnoticed, so the work part was OK. My wife works from home, though, and I texted her to give her a heads up. That was embarrassing, but we had a good laugh about it later imagining the look I must have had trapped at the urinal while pooping my pants! I now usually keep a change in my running bag in the car, but haven’t needed it since.

Not often but it's happened on a couple occasions

I remember playing video games will in a diaper and wanted to finish the game of Madden I was playing. Felt like I'd need to go at some time, and kept putting off, because I had to win that football game, and I didn't wanna stop. After I finish the game I get up. That needing to go went from 2 to 10. I just put that diaper on like an hour before. I haven't wet it, I decided I wasn't ready to use this diaper yet, so I was gonna slide my diaper down to do my business.
As soon as I get in the door of my bathroom, about about to pull my diaper down, I fill it. Then my bladder gives way and I went my diaper too.

I know I was already in a diaper, but wasn't quite ready to use it yet, but completely lost it.

The worst/best is when you have to finish.
I had a Mommy that when I pooped a diaper, she would change me, but would always ask "are you finished" and make me finish while she knew what I was doing. I felt very smol.

Reactions: micki and wetaccident
I'm not a guy but I always experience urgency in the morning, sometimes more, sometimes less.
When it's really urgent I have to give it my best to clench my butt muscles to make it to the toilet.
I have close calls with pooping my pants about maybe once or twice a week and I've also had the occasional accident.
When I wear a diaper for bed (I wear occasionally for comfort) it's really difficult to make it to the toilet.
Mostly because I know that it's no problem to use the diaper for poop (although I don't really enjoy it) and it's very uncomfortable and sometimes painful to hold it when it's really urgent.
I'm really happy that my body is trained to always poop first thing in the morning and that's it for the day, so no close calls at work for me!

diapeybabybrian said:
Heh, thats why I was taken off from Goodnites as a kid and back to Huggies, lol. Soooo true.

Reactions: diapeybabybrian
Yeah I’ve messed myself when out once I was desperate to pee and was trying to hold it also needed to poop but thought I needed to pee more I was about to wet my pants so found a bush to jump in and lee but as I pulled my pants down started to pee I filled the back of my pants at the same time 🤦🏼

• Haha
I was out on a Saturday night once, was driving so was on the cola and the stuff they were serving was organic. I felt a bit of pressure down there, went to the gents, hoping a leak at the urinals would ease the pressure sufficiently and make me more comfortable - wrong! To add to the problem, there were urinals, but no cubicles, so I made the decision to drive a couple of miles home, got three quarters of the way and had fought off a couple of waves of pressure and then suddenly pain like I hadn't experienced in my bowels before and what was in there drove its way out, can only describe it as like vomiting from the other end. Managed to get control of it pretty quickly, but there had still been considerable leakage through my boxers and trousers on to the seat. Got home, parked and got inside asap, got to the toilet and was finally able to let go properly. I spent a lot of the next few hours cleaning up, especially my car seat.
Only remembered that tonight after a moderately uncomfortable journey home, but this time I survived ok.

I have misjudged pooping a butt load of times, lol. A couple of most recent ones landed me in either pooping my underwear or pooping in a diaper I'm wearing because I have that feeling like it could be a bad night, so I put one on just to be safe. I wont wear to work, because the bathroom is literally 20 feet away from me, but I do carry a few in my backpack just in case.

But there have been several times I'd walk home from school and I'm wearing and I would just go ahead and poop my diaper since I'm out walking and would just change either at school in one of the family rooms where I'm alone, or just wait till I got home and then change.

You just described my life. Happens all the time. The urge gets stronger and stronger as undoing my belt pants and diaper. Then I am shitting before getting it all off happens and it makes a mess.

Reactions: MaximusWolfheart
A few days after home from the hospital I was very constipated because of the pain medication and for the first time in my life I took a large dose of laxatives the homecare lady helping me said would "help me go #2" I tried several times going but I just couldn't.

It was the following afternoon was on the couch in the living room watching a movie when I got the need to have a bowel movement but I didn't think I would be able to "go" I couldn't go when I tried earlier in the day. A bit after I passed gas. Then I felt I had to go to the bathroom.
Getting up from the couch to the wheelchair I forgot to lock my wheelchair brakes and I fell to the floor because it rolled back.
Getting back in the wheelchair I felt my bowels opening I was trying not to "push" in the bathroom after closing the door I was pulling my pants and underwear down to my ankles just in my diaper my bowels were releasing involuntary start to push the only thing keeping me from having an accident was pressing my buttocks together downward into the seat of my wheelchair next to the toilet I undid the arm rest latch to fold it down beside the wheel of the wheelchair so I could lift my butt a little while "sliding sideways onto the toilet seat using my arm on the toilet hand grip bars.
Moving from the wheelchair onto the toilet seat undoing the diaper tape tabs my bowels released in an Involintry cramping push I just sat on the toilet still wearing my diaper completely emptying my bowels.
The only thing I was thankful for was undoing the tape tabs so that the diaper was under my butt not still on me so I was going into the diaper but I wasn't sitting in the mess.
Not a diarrhea huge very humiliating diaper soiling myself accident that I had when I was sick

Back