Misconceptions

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello, I was just wondering if you could dispell any one rumor about any part of our community what would it be and how would you dispell it

Reactions: medfet878
That we're somehow "all alike", or anyone of us is "one of them", or that we can be "painted with one brush". We're all different. Even in the ways we express or deal with, or the extent of, our ABDL-ness is unique to each of us.

No bird flaps to the rhythm of a flock, we all have our own individual flight characteristics. 🐦

I don't have a good answer to the second part of the question. I do try to give myself the freedom to be my own unique (if strange) self.

• Love
Reactions: ianwee and littledub1955
That it’s something to do with children

Reactions: Jonjon, ianwee, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
I'm with @Forced though I have no idea how to make this happen but if there is one key thing to remove from the public perception of us it's that ABDL has anything to do with children, the most it should be connected with here is that ABDL tendencies often develop during childhood or can stem from childhood trauma.

Reactions: ianwee and PadPhilosopher
That ABDLs/Littles are unaccomplished adults, it's a stereotype I'm really tired of seeing... also the depiction in pretty much every mainstream media as some overweight, middle aged dude is getting annoying, like, if they wanna put the character in a negative light let it be a young adult total Karen (to keep it PG) CEO for a change (Pun intended) As for how to change the stereotype? Maybe have a movie where the main character is a lawyer on a big case but an ABDL in private to de-stress... could be part of a blackmail plot. I think the key would be to have a somewhat relatable "good guy" protagonist who's part of the ABDL community. That's what I can think of at the top of my hat...

• Love
Reactions: medfet878 and PadPhilosopher
LilJenJen said:
That ABDLs/Littles are unaccomplished adults, it's a stereotype I'm really tired of seeing... also the depiction in pretty much every mainstream media as some overweight, middle aged dude is getting annoying, like, if they wanna put the character in a negative light let it be a young adult total Karen (to keep it PG) CEO for a change (Pun intended) As for how to change the stereotype? Maybe have a movie where the main character is a lawyer on a big case but an ABDL in private to de-stress... could be part of a blackmail plot. I think the key would be to have a somewhat relatable "good guy" protagonist who's part of the ABDL community. That's what I can think of at the top of my hat...
Hey now, I really like that movie idea. Let's make it happen! Not that I represent a studio or anything, but a polished script might get picked up by one, and there's always the option to do an indie. Depending on the plot details, it might not need any special effects, and props would be negligible if the people involved really were ABs.....hmmmmmm.......low budget indie movie about ABs........I wish we were on the same continent......

Back