• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Minnesota Senior

Jojo54

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi I'm a 69 yo man living in northern Minnesota.
I'm a DL and wear them 24/7, at first I wore diapers because of necessity and hated it and the funny thing is I didn't hate the diapers or even people having to change me, but I hated the fact I didn't get to make the choice myself. Is that crazy?

Now I really don't need them that often but I love the feel, the security and freedom they provide. Now I enjoy having fun with them and enjoy the company of others like minded.

Reactions: midrobbie49, TopheTophe and ARBBB2
Hello and welcome from the UK!

Reactions: Jojo54
Thank you

i don't think that's crazy! that makes total sense to me! but i'm glad to hear that you don't hate wearing them! i'm glad you found us, you'll find all kinds of like minded people here! everyone is very kind and friendly! hope you enjoy your stay!

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome, I am also in minn. 1hr and 45 min. west of mples, willing to chat.

ARBBB2 said:
Hello and welcome, I am also in minn. 1hr and 45 min. west of mples, willing to chat.
I'm about 1 he and 40 north of Mpls.

Reactions: ARBBB2
Jojo54 said:
I'm a DL and wear them 24/7, at first I wore diapers because of necessity and hated it and the funny thing is I didn't hate the diapers or even people having to change me, but I hated the fact I didn't get to make the choice myself. Is that crazy?

Now I really don't need them that often but I love the feel, the security and freedom they provide. Now I enjoy having fun with them and enjoy the company of others like minded.
Good Afternoon and Welcome!
I am a 65 year-old with physical and developmental disabilities since birth.
(CEREBRAL PALSY and AUTISM)
I am in diapers 24/7 not by choice.
Totally Bladder and Bowel Incontinent.
Yes!
I am a "Little/Adult Baby".

Welcome

Jojo54 said:

Hello and welcome here

Hello and welcome, I'm not that far away!

Back