• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

miau >:) [hello!]

ulyanova

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Good morning! Firstly, do not worry about my profile — I am no communist (not that it matters). I merely thought it would be funny, and have a minor interest in Lenin myself. Hopefully in a few years, I shall go to Moscow and see him in the glass box. I am glad to be here with you all today, and by extension, for many more days.

I have a bit of a strange interest in diapers. Would not label myself a DL, although I technically am one. I am just sort of fascinated, I guess, in a mostly non sexual way. Other people wearing them, the thought, etc. Pavlov's dogged myself into enjoying them in a sexual manner upon putting them on myself (but not on others) because I'm into omorashi but not having piss all over myself and the floor (and I live with family.) But in general, there is just fascination, since forever. I'm not really kinky about it, but that is all.

I won't talk too much about what I like. So niche interests, if someone knows me, they'll spot me. But I'll say, I enjoy talking about language stuff (despite barely speaking two myself), mostly Russian history to a light degree, and old (especially soviet) music, but I am not very insane about it. I am also not a nationalist :) Please

I've lurked on this website for many years. Finally decided to register. Now I will keep lurking, too, I don't have much to speak on. But it is good to meet all of you and show my 'face', sort of.

Apologies for any inconsistencies of my English sometimes. I swear I am fluent. It's just rusty.

Mwah
(I don't know how to end this)

Reactions: CuriousFabio and Cottontail
Hello ulyanova and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

egor said:
Hello ulyanova and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor
Hi! Thank you. Also, now I am curious. How would I pronounce your name? I'm thinking ye-gor but I am probably wrong)))

Hi and welcome here 🧸🦖🙋
Thank you for your introduction 🙋

Reactions: ulyanova
Thank you for your greetings!! They are greatly appreciated:)

Back