Mention something interesting about yourself or an experience that doesn't have to do with ABDL

anything creating! love nature too but im most passionate about mental health :)

I really love drawing, and I take lessons on renaissance martial arts (sword, dagger, pole hammer, that kind of stuff)

• Love
Reactions: littlestmay
I once worked at Lambeth Palace Library which is the second largest theological library in the world and the home of the Archbishop of Canterbury. This housed books dating back to the time of Alfred the Great including (my personal favourite) a book on marriage annotated by King Henry VIII!

Reactions: dogboy, BBBen and Pelusos
BBBen said:
Aw i mentioned before- iam a themepark nerd and always looking for my next visit. I have visited some of the big ones in europe and looking forward to Florida 🥰
Other things i share to some friends here at PM but dont want to share in open space.
My dream is to be able to travel to every amusement park so i can ride all their rollercoasters.

artemisenterri said:
My dream is to be able to travel to every amusement park so i can ride all their rollercoasters.
We should do a new thread with themeparks and littlespace 💗

artemisenterri said:
I still want to tour,
by rail and car.
I'll never do it, but....whatever.
Mind you, doing the whole arabian and persian tour of early 'civilization' would be interesting, too.

In the past few years I've taken up astronomy and now have more telescopes than friends. ( I do have more than one friend 😁 )

In fact I tend to get quite engrossed in hobbies and go a little overboard with each one. I have more musical instruments than room to store them or time to play them.

Reactions: dogboy
Back