Mention something interesting about yourself or an experience that doesn't have to do with ABDL

Yesterday my son found out that he has a family of raccoons living in his attic. The mother got in through his attic fan, it went through the screen. The exterminator came over and put a cage on the roof and blocked the fan so the only way out was the cage. At ten last night they got her and lowered her down, but when they cut open the ceiling to get the babies they had moved. So they are going to bring the mother back in the cage and put her in the fan area and see if the babies will come to her. I'm going over today to help. By the way the exterminator is costing my son 700.00 dollars that's if they get the babies today. If it takes longer the price goes up. So just a warning to you all make sure if you have an attic fan make sure it has a good screen. Also check for other spots where things can get in your attic. Wish us luck LOL

Reactions: yellowcrayons, HugeBulge and moorey
SparkyDog said:
I am a jack of all trades master of none haha
I know a guy like that.... all too well.

I enjoy turning wrenches on my old Fords. I am a decent handyman with basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, drywall, and paint skills. I enjoy a well groomed yard at the end of the day (and yes, weeds are green). I enjoy hanging out with friends at the beach. I enjoy trains, planes, ship, and car museums.

Reactions: chamberpot, babyscotty37 and dogboy
I really enjoy table top RPGs, I'm aways up to try a new system at least once.I know a lot people like to use the games to goof around and have fun but I personally enjoy story heavy games,if you managed to make me cry or feel like my emotions are my character you a great GM in my eyes

Reactions: BBBen, artemisenterri and googlyeyes467
Traveler said:
I restore antique vehicles and machines as a hobby, and am learning how to use cad so I can 3d print my own tools and parts. I’m also a pretty accomplished pilot and love anything with wings.
I still have my first car I got in 1978 at 16. A 1956 Ford Fairlane two door. My dad had a nice shop on the farm and my brother and I removed all the chrome and prepped it for paint and overhauled the engine. I guess we did a good job as it still runs great.

tempestcd said:
I enjoy turning wrenches on my old Fords. I am a decent handyman with basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, drywall, and paint skills. I enjoy a well groomed yard at the end of the day (and yes, weeds are green). I enjoy hanging out with friends at the beach. I enjoy trains, planes, ship, and car museums.
You can see my reply to another post about my still having my first car from 1978. A 195) Ford Fairlane. So easy to work on.

Reactions: tempestcd
I have been a square dancer for about 44 years. I have been a computer technician and an electronics technician. I have been retired for about 8 years.

Reactions: BBBen and mammalun
I’m presently taking EMT classes so I can volunteer at our local fire department.

Reactions: BBBen, artemisenterri, Tommy10 and 1 other person
I just started watchmaking. Right now I'm working on a 1956 Pobeda that makes me want to scream, as the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th wheel pivots positively refuse to set in place. Also the rubys fell off the pallet fork, so theres that too 🤓 😁

Traveler said:
I restore antique vehicles....
Same here. I just got a new windshield for my 1930 Ford Model A Town Sedan. Frame off restoration, and coming along well, albeit slowly.

Last edited:
I once upon a time gave a suggestion that was ultimately used by Livejournal to end the invite system

Soakedkitty said:
I really enjoy table top RPGs, I'm aways up to try a new system at least once.I know a lot people like to use the games to goof around and have fun but I personally enjoy story heavy games,if you managed to make me cry or feel like my emotions are my character you a great GM in my eyes
I play D&D (original through 3.5e, 5e is junk imho), ShadowRun, Battletech/Mechwarrior, and the Robotech RPG based on the 80s cartoon series...

Reactions: Soakedkitty
artemisenterri said:
I play D&D (original through 3.5e, 5e is junk imho), ShadowRun, Battletech/Mechwarrior, and the Robotech RPG based on the 80s cartoon series...
I couldn't agree more about 5e.
I LOVE shadowrun with a passion just have found a good group to play again

Reactions: artemisenterri
I'm a great grand father, I have fully succeeded in 5 different careers, never scared to jump in with both feet on floor and step up onto the bottom rung and was always able to climb the ladder to the top, get bored and try something totally different. I'll try anything once ... twice if I like it, 3 times if I fail at it twice.

Reactions: tempestcd
babyscotty37 said:
You can see my reply to another post about my still having my first car from 1978. A 195) Ford Fairlane. So easy to work on.
I have my first car also. 1965 Country Sedan station wagon. Next on Project list.

Reactions: babyscotty37
Something interesting about myself… ehm… yeah…. Let me think….. hmmmm….. I flew an airplane once. It was a small Cessna 172 I think. There was an instructor with me to make sure I didn’t crash. That’s pretty interesting I guess…. But besides that, I spend my free time playing games and watching YouTube. Reading the other comments I’m probably the least interesting person here.

Reactions: BBBen and babyscotty37
I've just washed the dishes 😁

• Haha
Reactions: jp95409, BBBen, dogboy and 1 other person
Before my life came unraveled in 1994, and in my mid 30s, I lived my childhood dream of becoming a professional pilot flying a corporate jet.
Sadly, due to a long and painful recovery from having my right leg, which was a club foot, lengthened set things in motion to get depressed, tell my wife about my baby part, etc.
Now, I enjoy photography, just did a pc build that will handle Microsoft Flight Sim with visuals cranked to the max, and also am a hospice volunteer. (Sitting with an unresponsive patient this evening playing 70s classic rock since a family member said that’s what she enjoys)

• Love
Reactions: tempestcd, BBBen, dogboy and 1 other person
babyscotty37 said:
Before my life came unraveled in 1994, and in my mid 30s, I lived my childhood dream of becoming a professional pilot flying a corporate jet.
Sadly, due to a long and painful recovery from having my right leg, which was a club foot, lengthened set things in motion to get depressed, tell my wife about my baby part, etc.
Now, I enjoy photography, just did a pc build that will handle Microsoft Flight Sim with visuals cranked to the max, and also am a hospice volunteer. (Sitting with an unresponsive patient this evening playing 70s classic rock since a family member said that’s what she enjoys)
Hospice volunteers have a special pass straight thru to a nice puffy cloud when there time comes.. thank you for doing what you do.

Reactions: geka, tempestcd, jp95409 and 2 others
Aw i mentioned before- iam a themepark nerd and always looking for my next visit. I have visited some of the big ones in europe and looking forward to Florida 🥰
Other things i share to some friends here at PM but dont want to share in open space.

Reactions: artemisenterri
I like oldtimer motorcycles, unfortunately I had to sell my old JAWA, I miss her like my childhood's plastic pants.
I like playing card with my friends, we play with Hungarian card ( or Tell card).

Reactions: babyscotty37 and BBBen
Back