Megamax Lite USA

paddedup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The new Megamax lites are finally available🙌 I just ordered a sample pack to confirm sizing before ordering a case. Has anyone else ordered some? Or gotten them and tried them yet?

Reactions: uknappygirl, Subtlerustle, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
In for updates!

I get my order today (if UPS cooperates) and will write something up tomorrow. I ordered two sample packs to figure out sizing. I have a hunch they will run large like regular MegaMax. I'm hoping they become my day choice, I prefer to change more often during the day.

Reactions: paddedup
depta99 said:
I get my order today (if UPS cooperates) and will write something up tomorrow. I ordered two sample packs to figure out sizing. I have a hunch they will run large like regular MegaMax. I'm hoping they become my day choice, I prefer to change more often during the day.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Thats my hope for them as well!

I have packages of the USA Lites and regulars on the way and they should be here tomorrow (Tuesday). I ordered size small despite my 36 inch waist based on responses to a thread I posted, so I hope they fit.

dwmod said:
I have packages of the USA Lites and regulars on the way and they should be here tomorrow (Tuesday). I ordered size small despite my 36 inch waist based on responses to a thread I posted, so I hope they fit.
I also ordered small in the new USA regular Megas and the Lites. Let me know what you think! Mine won’t be here until the end of the week.

I'm wearing one right now and am very impressed. Typing up my thoughts will post in a separate thread shortly as soon as I can get some weight numbers.

Reactions: uknappygirl and paddedup
depta99 said:
I'm wearing one right now and am very impressed. Typing up my thoughts will post in a separate thread shortly as soon as I can get some weight numbers.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

paddedup said:
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
I've posted HERE if you're interested.

Reactions: uknappygirl, dwmod and paddedup
paddedup said:
I also ordered small in the new USA regular Megas and the Lites. Let me know what you think! Mine won’t be here until the end of the week.
I didn't get much use out of the first Lite I tried. The padding is slow to absorb and I could feel urine pooling in front even though I was trying hard not to flood it. They are amazingly thin and I hope I get on better with the remaining ones because they'd be a decent daytime option, if a little bulky in front when wet.

Reactions: paddedup and depta99
dwmod said:
I didn't get much use out of the first Lite I tried. The padding is slow to absorb and I could feel urine pooling in front even though I was trying hard not to flood it. They are amazingly thin and I hope I get on better with the remaining ones because they'd be a decent daytime option, if a little bulky in front when wet.
That's interesting, I didn't have that problem at all. I've now used three and found that they absorbed as fast as I could provide 🙂. They sure are thinner though, I weighed them and they're nearly half the weight difference.

I just tested one out, lay down flooding, and honestly super surprised not a single leak. I run. 12” booster across my waistline which caught some as well, but that’s my normal sleep setup. Also the plastic is SUPER soft which I like a lot. 😍

Reactions: Alastair
Definitely following this post. I’m thinking about buy a pack of these but am super curious on what everyone thinks.

How tough is the plastic? I kept seeing in reviews that it is easy to accidentally get holes in due to the new plastic.

H
mattyd said:
How tough is the plastic? I kept seeing in reviews that it is easy to accidentally get holes in due to the new plastic.
Hasn't happened to me yet but I've only used four of the eight samples I bought

After trying both the new Mega Lites and new Megas, I’m not quite as excited about them as I was hoping I’d be. The landing zone is a thinner plastic and is very crinkly, which is ok but I was planning on using the Lites as a discrete diaper option but now that isn’t going to work. I also found that the tapes don’t stick quite as well, I’ve had at least one tape start to peel with every diaper I’ve put on. I’m still planning on wearing these and I’m going to be ordering a case because they’re still a good diaper, just not quite as good as I was hoping they’d be.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
That’s so weird about the tapes. The tapes on mine were practically glued on 😂 it was a minor struggle to get them off. LOL Maybe some
Production quality differences?

Billybatts said:
That’s so weird about the tapes. The tapes on mine were practically glued on 😂 it was a minor struggle to get them off. LOL Maybe some
Production quality differences?
Hahaha must be!

depta99 said:
mine normally always come fedex.

paddedup said:
After trying both the new Mega Lites and new Megas, I’m not quite as excited about them as I was hoping I’d be. The landing zone is a thinner plastic and is very crinkly, which is ok but I was planning on using the Lites as a discrete diaper option but now that isn’t going to work. I also found that the tapes don’t stick quite as well, I’ve had at least one tape start to peel with every diaper I’ve put on. I’m still planning on wearing these and I’m going to be ordering a case because they’re still a good diaper, just not quite as good as I was hoping they’d be.
I agree they are a tad louder but I am deaf so it don't bother me. Lol But the tapes I have had zero issue with, If anything they are even more sticky than the china a version and I have never had one of them fail either. The tapes and landing zone being so good on all mega max is one reason I love them so much. They never loosen or sag on me.

Back