Megamax Lite USA

Diaperman95 said:
I agree they are a tad louder but I am deaf so it don't bother me. Lol But the tapes I have had zero issue with, If anything they are even more sticky than the china a version and I have never had one of them fail either. The tapes and landing zone being so good on all mega max is one reason I love them so much. They never loosen or sag on me.
The American made regular megamax I've had zero issues with the tapes on. If anything I agree with you they seem even stronger to the point where it's hard to get them off.

However, on the lites I have also noticed that the tapes are not quite as good. Another issue I'm finding with the lites is the is that there's often extra plastic when they cut the wing that they didn't cut all the way off which I have to remove myself. No big deal but it does seem like maybe since it's a new product there are some new issues

Reactions: paddedup
paddedup said:
I also found that the tapes don’t stick quite as well, I’ve had at least one tape start to peel with every diaper I’ve put on.
Mine were about impossible to remove. Honestly, I don't care for the landing zone and would rather just have second chance tapes like BetterDry, but all white, not blue and white.

You all have my attention. I want to order some but I’m suffocating in diapers at the moment. I only use about three a week too so it’ll take me a while to tunnel out.

Back