Mega Max Diapers

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
These are the best diaper I have ever worn and used. They hold so much that even though I use onesies they sag like a true babies diaper does. So much so that I waddle when I try and walk. The best part is how comfortable they are to wear. Being in diapers 24/7 it’s very important that I feel comfortable and confident. To me I’d rather be comfortable and confident in a big and bulky diaper then be consistently worried that I’m going to leak. Great job NorthShoreCare!!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, GuyOnTheWeb, NorthShoreAdam and 1 other person
I haven't tried Mega Max, but I have tried PeekABU, basically the same diaper when it comes to the core part (the absorbent material) and I love PeekABUs.

I think the "Ultra" Diapers are great with Rearz, and Tykables both having their own "Ultra" Diapers made and ABU basically making a new "Ultra" Diaper or two coming out (idk what the Stated Absorbency on the Pink Diapers will be, but it sounds like the Dinosaur one will have the same absorbency as PeekABU)

We truly do live in a "Golden Age" for Diapers

I remember when I first started getting into Adult Diapers ABU was under different ownership and they were nowhere near as good as they are now (not to mention previous owners took a bunch of orders and ran off with the money)

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
BabyTyrant said:
I haven't tried Mega Max, but I have tried PeekABU, basically the same diaper when it comes to the core part (the absorbent material) and I love PeekABUs.

I think the "Ultra" Diapers are great with Rearz, and Tykables both having their own "Ultra" Diapers made and ABU basically making a new "Ultra" Diaper or two coming out (idk what the Stated Absorbency on the Pink Diapers will be, but it sounds like the Dinosaur one will have the same absorbency as PeekABU)

We truly do live in a "Golden Age" for Diapers

I remember when I first started getting into Adult Diapers ABU was under different ownership and they were nowhere near as good as they are now (not to mention previous owners took a bunch of orders and ran off with the money)
I’ve tried the ABU diapers and personally like the Mega Max better. I think the sizing just is better for me with Mega Max.

I do agree we are in the Golden Age for Diapers. Someday I hope they will be more generally accepted. Being incontinent I just want to live me life and not be judged for wearing what I need.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and NorthShoreAdam
Wear them every night and they seem to be able to hold a swimming pool of pee. Love em'!

Reactions: GuyOnTheWeb, Cubsfan, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 2 others
Bellybag58 said:
Wear them every night and they seem to be able to hold a swimming pool of pee. Love em'!
It’s very impressive, I don’t know that I’ve fully filled one yet. Quite often I have to change before that point because I can’t walk normally due the extra bulk. Or it’s so obvious I’m wearing a diaper my wife tells me to change.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, GuyOnTheWeb and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Ehorton said:
I’ve tried the ABU diapers and personally like the Mega Max better. I think the sizing just is better for me with Mega Max.

I do agree we are in the Golden Age for Diapers. Someday I hope they will be more generally accepted. Being incontinent I just want to live me life and not be judged for wearing what I need.

Well I think the majority of people can understand a medical need for Diapers (though they may find it odd if they dont think you are "old enough" to need diapers) ; but I think a lot of people have a hard time with the fact that some of us find Diapers to be comfortable and relaxing; even if we dont have a medical need.

I'm in the second group, finding Diapers to be a really good way to relax and deal with stress.

I think a big part of it is what Parents tell kids when they are trying to get them Potty Trained; they say "diapers are for Babies" and say that if they want to be a "big kid" they have to use the toilet

so they get ingrained with this idea that the only people that wear diapers are Babies, or the Elderly; so they will find it weird if you are somewhere in between and seem to be otherwise healthy, and they will think it's even weirder if you actually like Diapers.

BabyTyrant said:
Well I think the majority of people can understand a medical need for Diapers (though they may find it odd if they dont think you are "old enough" to need diapers) ; but I think a lot of people have a hard time with the fact that some of us find Diapers to be comfortable and relaxing; even if we dont have a medical need.

I'm in the second group, finding Diapers to be a really good way to relax and deal with stress.

I think a big part of it is what Parents tell kids when they are trying to get them Potty Trained; they say "diapers are for Babies" and say that if they want to be a "big kid" they have to use the toilet

so they get ingrained with this idea that the only people that wear diapers are Babies, or the Elderly; so they will find it weird if you are somewhere in between and seem to be otherwise healthy, and they will think it's even weirder if you actually like Diapers.

Totally agree with what you’ve said. I really struggle with liking diapers and my AB side. I’ve always wanted to be in diapers from the time I was first put back in diapers for a medical issue in my adolescent years. When I started dealing with incontinence as an adult it was much harder to accept that I would always need diapers. Now it’s just life and I try my best.

If diapers make you happy and reduce stress that’s as good of a reason to wear as mine in my opinion.

I agree. MegaMax is the closest diaper to perfection I have ever worn. The thing missing from other diapers that I could never quite put my finger on is the elasticity. I absolutely love the elastic waistbands and leg gathers and the way the diaper actually stands up when you unfold it and lay it flat. That's a feature that plastic baby diapers used to have that adult diapers could never quite match, until now. I'd really love for it come in different colors too.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Ehorton said:
Totally agree with what you’ve said. I really struggle with liking diapers and my AB side. I’ve always wanted to be in diapers from the time I was first put back in diapers for a medical issue in my adolescent years. When I started dealing with incontinence as an adult it was much harder to accept that I would always need diapers. Now it’s just life and I try my best.

If diapers make you happy and reduce stress that’s as good of a reason to wear as mine in my opinion.

For years I think I just took on too much stress until it became too much (a lot of things contributed to that, but I will keep it short) and I started having serious mental health issues

Eventually I got help for my problems and eventually came to realize that if I accepted that I liked diapers and it's a better way to deal with stress than how I used to (having episodes where I was completely out of control, too stressed out, depressed, and self harming) ; so I just enjoy Diapers when I'm feeling stressed and I very rarely get too stressed or anything like that.

I know most people wouldn't understand; but it helps me and that's what matters most, I'm not doing this for anyone else.

I think it is important for all of us to realize ABDL is a part of us and acceptance is a way easier path than to keep fighting it and try to stop.

Reactions: Carnifex and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I tried a bag of the Mega Max diapers.
I placed an order for a case of Mega Max diapers.
In 4 days I will be in a Mega Max diaper again, until than it will be my go to diapers NorthShore Supreme.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, NorthShoreAdam, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
I really like the Mega Max diapers , they do hold an incredible amount and seam to wick it all the way around to get the most out of the diaper. They tape up so nice and snug fitting, I am on my 3rd or forth case of them

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Now that they’ve slightly modified them, can anyone compare and contrast version 1.0 and 1.1? Please tell me the tapes are still epic.

Having just gotten some of the new version, the tapes are still epic. :3

I only noticed that they toned down the color of the printed "NorthShore" name so it's a much paler blue than the old ones.

I actually use them for work so I don't have to try to change in the middle of my shift. I don't MIND changing, it's just...there's no private bathroom to do so. I'd rather not have the girls at work gossiping about my pamps.

Even though I would say "It's a medical need. If you don't stop I'll have to speak to HR." XD

I love them also. They are my go to for work. Not one issue as of yet and I'm betting it's gonna stay that way.

I wish that the Megamax diapers were available from a distributor in Canada.

Cubsfan said:
I love them also. They are my go to for work. Not one issue as of yet and I'm betting it's gonna stay that way.
I typically only wear them to work when I know I can’t change. I love them. They’re the closest thing to a baby diaper I’ve found. The top folds over the top of pants just like babies diapers so. Not to mention they hold a ton of my pee pee

They quickly became my favorite and “go to” for everyday use. Comfortable, holds gallons, and sag/swell just enough to catapult me to the halcyon days!

Highly recommended!! 😀

I'm so jealous that we can't get them in the U.K.!!!!

Do NorthShore have the option where they can post abroad if the customer is willing to pay for shipment?

Last edited:
Back