Mega Critter Caboose's vs. Incontrol Inspire Mega Diapers

Pampers4Ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all, I'm looking at getting some Critter Caboose's, is there a difference between those and Incontrol Inspire Mega Diapers other than the print? The Incontrol Inspire fit my needs to a "T" and it's become my go to diaper.

It was my understanding they're the same.

Last edited:
Incontrol Inspire Mega Diapers are also my go to diaper and yes it’s the exact same diaper with the print. Love them both.

That’s good to know. I really like the Mega Critter Caboose for night time wear. Super absorbent. I have some of older Inspire + and while absorbent, they are not as absorbent as the Critter Caboose.

Last edited:
Good to know and thanks for the information. I will be ordering some today.

What Rearz did was just updated the previous diaper to a new capacity and that is why they are called Mega (Safari, Dino and so on)

As far as I can see the only difference between the different mega diapers is that some of them are sticky tapes and some are hook and loop. I absolutely love the megas, I can wake up super wet and still use them for a couple more wettings in the morning.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the tapes are different between the Critter Caboose and the Inspire Mega? I have worn both and it seems like maybe the CC has wider tapes so they stick better? I don't have any mega's to measure them though. I've had tapes pop on the mega, but not the CC.

totters said:
Maybe it's just me, but I think the tapes are different between the Critter Caboose and the Inspire Mega? I have worn both and it seems like maybe the CC has wider tapes so they stick better? I don't have any mega's to measure them though. I've had tapes pop on the mega, but not the CC.
The Critter Caboose have much wider tapes, and fit slightly different as a result. I find the Mega Safari give me a more comfy fit due to the smaller tapes. When I wear a Critter Caboose the tapes are almost touching to make one large tape, and there's not much room to reposition them without overlapping. There's more of a gap between the tapes with the other diapers I wear.

I find all of Rearz diapers have a slightly different feel. They use plastic with different textures, and different compositions of absorbent material. Even when comparing diapers of the same absorbency, it seems like some of their diapers use more SAP and some use more stuffing. The Critter Caboose are soft and squishy when wet and the Mega Safari are stiffer when wet.

The OP mentioned Mega Inspire, I haven't used them personally but several people have said they are exactly like Mega Safari but without the print. The Critter Caboose definitely has a different fit and feel though.

Back