Medicaid Diaper Covers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetheartPanda

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi! I have a quick question. Does anyone know of a company that accepts Medicaid and offers diaper covers?

SweetheartPanda said:
Hi! I have a quick question. Does anyone know of a company that accepts Medicaid and offers diaper covers?
I do not, no. But, do you know if your plan pays for diaper covers? If so, you should be able to find Medicaid suppliers. I have only heard of Medicaid covering disposable diaper related stuff. If you are on disability Medicaid waivers or consumer choice funds or other disability Medicaid stuff, you may be able to use funds from that stuff to pay for covers

Reactions: SweetheartPanda
SavSav said:
I do not, no. But, do you know if your plan pays for diaper covers? If so, you should be able to find Medicaid suppliers. I have only heard of Medicaid covering disposable diaper related stuff. If you are on disability Medicaid waivers or consumer choice funds or other disability Medicaid stuff, you may be able to use funds from that stuff to pay for covers
Ah thank you! Working ok getting my disability approved is tough work. 😮‍💨

SweetheartPanda said:
Ah thank you! Working ok getting my disability approved is tough work. 😮‍💨
You can get other services approved for disability funding through the state and county before getting on SSI

Reactions: SweetheartPanda
SavSav said:
You can get other services approved for disability funding through the state and county before getting on SSI
Whoa, I need to check this out! 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back