McDonald's new adult Happy Meal

My happy meal is making burgers myself at home.....

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, BobbiSueEllen, ianwee and 2 others
Tenawearer said:
My happy meal is making burgers myself at home.....
That sounds like an excellent idea - homemade food is always so satisfying, anticipation is all part of the pleasure.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, ianwee and BigAl2
Hi Mikey, roast chicken tonight which makes me even happier than burgers. Christmas cake has just come out of the oven. Making marzipan tomorrow and will ice the cake Wednesday.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193, Happy2BeInNappies2, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
What is in an adult meal?

the meals are fun get a large box and you get a toy. i already got 2 meals and reaceived thebhat guy and frozen one.

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
My wife (mommy) told me this morning that she is getting me one, because it is my birthday week, & she wants the week to be filled with happiness for me. I can't wait to go with her to buy one.

Reactions: BAP21 and denimchicken
If you can’t say something nice then say nothing, so I will say nothing .

I’m just not a fast food fan and when I was little Micky Ds was differ-rent.
They didn’t have Happy meals then but the mere Idea of going to McDonald’s was enough for me.
For a poor family it was a big treat and something my parents couldn’t afford.

Reactions: ianwee and User74975
Yeah i dint get mcd's too often as a kid, we wernt rich by any means.

Now, I'm not a burger fan at all, and usually even if at a fast food with get fish or chicken.

But, when i told the ex we were going to Mac and Dons supper club, she was excited, least till we got there :)

But yeah, McD's is my least favorite of the fast food, and unfortunatly where i live it's about the only thing around except the expensive dairy queen, albeit great chili dogs.

Yeah, i dont even really like home made burgers on the grill, have a hot dog instead...Just never been into burgers.

Now depending on the toy and if they have like chicken, might be an option...

stinkape said:
If you can’t say something nice then say nothing, so I will say nothing .

I’m just not a fast food fan and when I was little Micky Ds was differ-rent.
They didn’t have Happy meals then but the mere Idea of going to McDonald’s was enough for me.
For a poor family it was a big treat and something my parents couldn’t afford.
Yeh when Mcdonalds first came to Uk, it was more than i thought was a reasonable amount to spend .. i used to pop in to Wimpy as a rare treat or if i was feeling a bit flush, maybe Burger King.. but otherwise it would be a 50p rubber hotdog in a chewy bun with all the sauces to make it edible.. although the brine would make me feel a bit ill if i ate more than 3 of them in a day

Reactions: stinkape and ianwee
The then girlfriend, now wife, of my best mate worked for a time by Wimpy. Motorway cafe, M6 probably. I remember when miky d's first came to my home town. We thought it was ok, parents etc a scandal. Was pushed out years ago luckily. Where I work now in the Netherlands there is a mac and when I see the amount of litter every morning at 5:30.........

I got one about a week ago. The guy who took my order was super nice and even gave me some free stuff!

McNugget Buddies toy ... "Wise Stylist" ( Don Bernice ) ... semi-rare in original packaging.

Seasonedcitizen said:
What is in an adult meal?
One that's been on the menu for 18 years or more?

Tenawearer said:
The then girlfriend, now wife, of my best mate worked for a time by Wimpy. Motorway cafe, M6 probably. I remember when miky d's first came to my home town. We thought it was ok, parents etc a scandal. Was pushed out years ago luckily. Where I work now in the Netherlands there is a mac and when I see the amount of litter every morning at 5:30.........
When i lived in Montreal, the best burger restaurant i went to was called ' Harvey's' you litterally chose your burger, it was cooked, you chose your dressing... think of subway and youll get the idea. And i like St Hubert chicken takeaways lol. They used to have cars with little illuminated chicken on the roof

diaperabigale said:
i neer wrote or meant to imply he was related to the Mcdonalds brother... no i wrote 'Watching the Film about Mcdonalds shows a man who took over a brothers business', where in that do i state or imply the man was related to the Mcdonald brothers???. The film is called ' The Founder'
Then you need to clarify it. "A brother" could also mean "their brother". You need to remove ambiguity, make the value of the quote absolute.

This is the 3rd time I've heard of an adult happy meal
What is it all about?

Not sure but I wouldn't turn down a free skin for my cellphone in lieu of a toy. 🤭🥰

I don’t eat much fast food and my doctor says I’m not allowed to eat tightly compacted foods like burgers (others include steak, meatballs, focaccia) which I actually miss but the burger I liked were always the gourmet ones you find in restaurants you know a sesame seed bun with a meat patty garlic mayonnaise, little gem lettuce, cherry tomato, oak smoked bacon and a blue cheese sauce. I have heard of some weird burgers out there such as the Suicide Burger (Burger King) the Grand Slam (Wendy’s) and the Poor Man’s Big Mac and Land, Sea and Air Burger (McDonalds) but for myself on the very rare occasion I buy fast food it is nearly always a pizza. I do remember happy meals though with a certain amount of joy although like most parents my mom mostly always claimed it was’a total rip off’ which it mostly was. I sort of completely went off McDonalds after watching Super Size Me.

Back